PDA

View Full Version : Why does everyone hate Suzie ?

spikeymikey
06-07-2006, 04:30 PM
so why is this ? Ok so shes the oldest in the house, is it because shes older than all the rest, shes rather posh, or she doesent carry on like half of the fake ppl in there?. I find Suzie to be pretty damned intelegent has this ccalming effect on ppl. So she likes her tea and going to bed earler than the other hm. Were not all perfect but dont think she deserves to be disliked like this, she has not done anyone any harm in the house, unlike some of the other halfwits in there.:spin2:

Chrizzle
06-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Its nothing to do with age
Ahmed was entertaining

Susie is SO BORING
She HAS to go
Worst housemate in BB history

I dont hate her as a person, I hate her as a housemate
Theres a difference

InTheFade
06-07-2006, 04:32 PM
I don't hate her at all. I have found her quite boring to watch but I don't dislike her in the slightest. If I was in that house, I'd probably get along with her.

blue_didi
06-07-2006, 04:32 PM
I dont hate her I just find her boring, she brings nothing to the house. If she is up for eviction next week she SHOULD go... please vote her out!!!

GlitterEyes
06-07-2006, 04:33 PM
She went up in my estimations last night LOADS:thumbs: Hopefully they will show susies work on the highlights:thumbs:

Deep2
She is a very nice person, as far as I can see. she is disliked, merely because she does not have a HUGE personality. People equate this kind of personality with boredom, hence as this show is pure pantomine, will translate this into hating Suzie, when, actually, no-one actually hates her, just cannot laugh or mock her. She is just genuine and, to me, a breath of fresh air.

BigSister
no i dont dislike her it just she doesnt do much but i could say that about other housemates

spikeymikey
06-07-2006, 04:34 PM
I disagree i think its all down to the age thing Shabaz was the worse housemate this year. suzie done nowt wrong. Pitty all this labeling of ppl still exists

Slartibartfast
06-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Chrizzle
Its nothing to do with age
Ahmed was entertaining

Susie is SO BORING
She HAS to go
Worst housemate in BB history

I dont hate her as a person, I hate her as a housemate
Theres a difference

Well said, and I loved Ahmed as well. He is one of my fave housemates ever. :thumbs:

spikeymikey
06-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Hear hear deep :dance: Think she looks good too, thats just me of course

Ella
06-07-2006, 04:36 PM
I dont hate her at all hate is a very harsh word i just dislike her..she doesnt entertain me at all and IMO the only thing shes bought into that house is her tea making skills..if i ever see her make tea again i shall be forced to go into the BB house and throw all the remaining tea bags down the toilet :mad::sad::hugesmile:

GlitterEyes
06-07-2006, 04:37 PM
I think also they are more likely to show a frowning Nikki these days than a good convo between Susie and Lea or Susie and someone.

xGemmax
06-07-2006, 04:38 PM
She is allright i spose. I dont hate her but she does not entertain me in the slightest. And i think she is too fussy and annoying lol

Chrizzle
06-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Susie just has to go
Shes just taking up space
Its not age or labelling or anything, mate
She is just so boring

spikeymikey
06-07-2006, 04:39 PM
lol elz, hm hope she is as good at making coffee as she is tea she can make me coffee anytime. i like her, so she aint the life n soul of the party but shes damned sensible, im a fan what can one say!!!!:tongue:

blue_didi
06-07-2006, 04:41 PM
like i said b-o-r-i-n-g.

GlitterEyes
06-07-2006, 04:41 PM
I think Susie is as entertaining as Imogen but Imogen gets away with it more because she is young and pretty where Susie is old and pretty. I think Imogen is more dull than Susie personally.

spikeymikey
06-07-2006, 04:43 PM
WEll its good to be old and pretty after all im good lookin for my age :laugh: Well someone had to say it lol

xGemmax
06-07-2006, 04:43 PM
I desagree with that - Imogen is not the most entertaining but she still is more entertaining than Susie.

GlitterEyes
06-07-2006, 04:44 PM
What does she do more bitch? Lol

xGemmax
well everyone has bitched so i spose yeah and she hasnt been really nasty.

BB-Rocks
I like Suzie. Shes just a boring housemate

spikeymikey
06-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Gooo suzie have a fart in public for a change, you prettyface you!!!!!

Deep2
06-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by spikeymikey
Hear hear deep :dance: Think she looks good too, thats just me of course

Absolutely. I think she is gorgeous.

sol
06-07-2006, 05:52 PM
She's a nice person, but a bit boring.

Daryl
06-07-2006, 06:18 PM
i agree with sol

Dan_
06-07-2006, 09:45 PM
I've got nothing against Susie, she seem's like a nice person and is a shoulder for most housemate's to cry on but she's just not entertaining and that's the point of this show, to be entertained.

SNEEZER
06-07-2006, 09:57 PM
She doesn't inspire enough emotion to hate her. I'm indifferent to her, I'd hardly notice if she left. All in all a pretty pointless housemate.

Princess
06-07-2006, 10:57 PM
Donīt hate her.She is just so so boring :sleep:

Messiah
07-07-2006, 12:13 AM
Because she is the biggest waste of a housemate since the guy who won BB 4 plus she is lame.

Ella
07-07-2006, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Messiah
Because she is the biggest waste of a housemate since the guy who won BB 4 plus she is lame.

LMAO!! yeah he was a bad winner that was awful

spitfire
07-07-2006, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Messiah
Because she is the biggest waste of a housemate since the guy who won BB 4 plus she is lame. naww thats pete

Ella
07-07-2006, 12:43 AM
OMG how can anyone call Pete lame!! calm down Ella everyone has there opinions :nono::laugh::laugh:

spitfire
07-07-2006, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
OMG how can anyone call Pete lame!! calm down Ella everyone has there opinions :nono::laugh::laugh: hes a great guy nice,kind and caring but he dosent have a laugh,he dosent entertain,well imo

Ella
07-07-2006, 12:48 AM
Well i dont think he does at the moment because of the whole Lea thing thats why im hoping she goes tonight so we will get the old Pete back

CJ4Life
07-07-2006, 12:49 AM
What Pete is that, doll? The Lee Evans rip off or the weak loser who cant stand up for himself?

spitfire
07-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Well i dont think he does at the moment because of the whole Lea thing thats why I'm hoping she goes tonight so we will get the old Pete back i hope your right...the thing i like most about pete is that he loves animals and saved a fly/moth from drowning that was hounarable/sweet but for a bb winner i like somone who has made me laugh i.e brian and kate:spin2:

Ella
07-07-2006, 12:52 AM
You know the one i mean ''doll'' the dude with Tourettes that says wankers a lot and is sexy and funny and kind and Lea buries his head in her boobs all the time...ring any bells???

Ella
07-07-2006, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by spitfire
Well i dont think he does at the moment because of the whole Lea thing thats why I'm hoping she goes tonight so we will get the old Pete back i hope your right...the thing i like most about pete is that he loves animals and saved a fly/moth from drowning that was hounarable/sweet but for a bb winner i like somone who has made me laugh i.e brian and kate:spin2:

Yeah i respect your opinions im not trying to make you likehim more lol hes just my personal favourite..unless Leas boobs suffocate him then he wont be able to win

spitfire
07-07-2006, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by spitfire

Yeah i respect your opinions I'm not trying to make you likehim more lol hes just my personal favourite..unless Leas boobs suffocate him then he wont be able to win lol i think they will sink our whole country!

Ella
07-07-2006, 01:00 AM
Lol :laugh: they are huuuuuge though the biggest in Britain apparently

spitfire
07-07-2006, 01:27 AM
Lol :laugh: they are huuuuuge though the biggest in Britain apparently far too big fior me:blush::nono::spin2:

Smeggypants
07-07-2006, 01:51 PM
I like Suzie. I find her attractive and parts of her personality are really nice.

BUT ..... I Just wish she was a bit more vibrant and less snobby. I mean come on Suzie, it's really OK to fart in public ya know.

The other night she'd obviously forgotton herself and was sitting there in her bra and pants having a good old chat. But then realised and just had to cover up!! FFS!!!!

MY verdict: Lots of potential but sadly far too stifled.

SHAME!!!!

InTheFade
07-07-2006, 02:46 PM
I love Pete! I don't think he's lame, I think people are searching for reasons to hate him because a. they love to hate and b. they need to be different from the vast majority of people who are backing Pete (not hard to see why there is a vast majority, he's lovely).

Edwin
07-07-2006, 02:49 PM
Pete is burying his head in her boobs, not the other way round.

Psylocke
07-07-2006, 03:06 PM
aww i like sooz

she can be quite funny in a dry way

some of the stuff she comes out with is funny

like when she first met jayne and made fun of her clothes by accident

or her various outbursts "i go to the toilet when i get wind"

and even her smirk when people are talking dirty or bitching,you know theres somthing there trying to get out lol

Lil-Lindz
07-07-2006, 03:08 PM
The only reason I dislike suzie is that she has done nothing! She went in and that was it she became really boring. And about gonig to bed earlier, is it really that interesting to watch everyone sleeping. Seriously would you rather watch suzie or nikki? Come on people she is boring so get her out

Psylocke
07-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Lil-Lindz
The only reason I dislike suzie is that she has done nothing! She went in and that was it she became really boring. And about gonig to bed earlier, is it really that interesting to watch everyone sleeping. Seriously would you rather watch suzie or nikki? Come on people she is boring so get her out

Honestly,at this stage i would watch snails get in on rather than nikkis stupid acting and Me me me routine

Lil-Lindz
07-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Yes but seriously would you choose suzie over housdemates like pete or glyn?

Psylocke
07-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Lil-Lindz
Yes but seriously would you choose suzie over housdemates like pete or glyn?

No of course not lol,i just dont want the woman to get booed for being normal.....she seems like a VERY nice lady

but dosent deserve to be in the final,those places should be reserved for

Pete
Glyn
Aish

Lil-Lindz
07-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Yes Lol. I agree she is probably a really nice person in real life but as a housemate i just find her a bit dull lol

Foebane100
07-07-2006, 03:16 PM
I don't hate Suzie, but I don't see why she spent so much time and money to get in the house if she wasn't going to do anything. She is just taking up space and that is all.

You can actually go days without even seeing her if you just watch the highlight shows.

I just don't see the point of her being in there.

Lil-Lindz
07-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Foebane100
I don't hate Suzie, but I don't see why she spent so much time and money to get in the house if she wasn't going to do anything. She is just taking up space and that is all.

You can actually go days without even seeing her if you just watch the highlight shows.

I just don't see the point of her being in there.

Exactly, if you payed all that money you wouldnt just drink tea and sit around you would do stuff

xXxBubblesxXx
07-07-2006, 04:40 PM
i dont hate her she's ok she hasn't done anything to hurt anyone

Lil-Lindz
07-07-2006, 06:23 PM
She hasnt done anything at all! Lol

Red Moon
07-07-2006, 07:31 PM
I don't hate anyone.

But I dislike the way she holds court with the rest of the house. She is like Queen Bee from Prisoner Cell Block-H.

ferg_luvs_bb7
07-07-2006, 07:33 PM
I dont think anyone hates her, we just dont find her interesting to watch. i personally find her a waste of a housemate.

GabrielleisLove
07-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Yes, she's useless in the house, however, she is a very pleasant person. I need to update my sig, because I don't "hate" her.

ferg_luvs_bb7
07-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by GabrielleisLove
Yes, she's useless in the house, however, she is a very pleasant person. I need to update my sig, because I don't "hate" her.
Same.. shes nice. but i just feel that shes just there to fill up a space. shes starting to grow abit though

Red Moon
07-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by ferg_luvs_bb7
I dont think anyone hates her, we just dont find her interesting to watch. i personally find her a waste of a housemate.

She is a want-a-be - and because of how she entered the house and how her husband paid for her golden ticket. She is more of a want-be-be than most.

SNEEZER
07-07-2006, 08:00 PM
I can't see what she's getting out of the experience, she doesn't even seem to be enjoying herself! All she does is make people tea. The only thing she talks about when she is drunk is food and cooking! She's soooooo boring.

Bells
07-07-2006, 08:58 PM
I don't hate her, she's just boring.