PDA

View Full Version : Would this be a sort-of possible line-up for CBB10?

MB.
19-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Katie Downes: Token Page Three glamour model, currently engaged to Jamie Cook from the Arctic Monkeys.
Norman Cook: Better known as DJ and musician Fatboy Slim, a bit of a long-shot but hey, why not?
Tawny Kitaen: Actress, rehab patient, token crazy American (Stephen Baldwin, Pamela Bach etc).
Wagner Carrilho: X-Factor novelty act from a few years back, and was rumoured for CBB9.
Alexa Chung: Quirky TV presenter, will be a 'nice' housemate and most likely sink into the background.
Ricci Guarnacicco: Token reality 'star' from Geordie Shore (i.e giving TOWIE a break).
Samantha Womack: EastEnders actress, would probably either walk or win. Not sure if she'd take part, though.
Simon Webbe: Also known as Simon from Blue, hoping to get into the limelight again - might fare a bit like Romeo.
Raffaella Fico: Another relatively unknown model, and girlfriend of Mario Balotelli. Would probably be evicted early on.
Joe Calzaghe: Retired boxer, could be seen as a Gareth/Paddy/Dane-type figure.
Peaches Geldof: She'd be interesting - she could change the public's perception of herself in the house.
Anton Hysen: Openly-gay Swedish footballer. I think that he'd be popular, and could even win.

And a quick promo shot:

http://oi48.tinypic.com/21kh3pf.jpg

Tregard
19-07-2012, 05:17 PM
A few there seem unlikely, did Alexa Chung not recently break the US? :L

Plus, no Geordie Shore. Ever.

Black Dagger
19-07-2012, 05:21 PM
I actually was looking at Anton Hysen today, and follow him on Twitter, won't the Sweedish premiership or whatever it's called over there restart though during the series? I doubt he'd ever do it, he's probably never heard of it.

But yeah, he'd be another non-stereotypical CBB gay (like Gareth Thomas) we can only hope he'd get more airtime and be entertaining.

MB.
19-07-2012, 05:23 PM
A few there seem unlikely, did Alexa Chung not recently break the US? :L

Plus, no Geordie Shore. Ever.

Well, I tried to make it a mix of people that C5 would go for (like reality show zelebs and Page Three models.

And okay, Alexa, Norman, Samantha, Anton and Peaches probably won't happen.

Jordan.
19-07-2012, 05:25 PM
You missed out the winner

http://beingbigbrother.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/heather.jpg

MB.
19-07-2012, 05:26 PM
You missed out the winner

http://beingbigbrother.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/heather.jpg

Oh yeah, how dare I forget that person with the face of a symbol.

Tregard
19-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Well, I tried to make it a mix of people that C5 would go for (like reality show zelebs and Page Three models.

And okay, Alexa, Norman, Samantha, Anton and Peaches probably won't happen.

That's fair, but I can't stand structured reality folk in CBB :(

MB.
19-07-2012, 06:33 PM
won't the Sweedish premiership or whatever it's called over there restart though during the series?

Well he won the Swedish version of Strictly recently so Swedish football must be pretty flexible (and after checking Wiki, it seems he's in the third division, but I'm not sure if that adds to anything)

Black Dagger
19-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Well he won the Swedish version of Strictly recently so Swedish football must be pretty flexible (and after checking Wiki, it seems he's in the third division, but I'm not sure if that adds to anything)

Ah fair enough, plus he isn't exactly David Beckham so he wouldn't be the most difficult signing in the world, but still very unlikely.

DanielLuis
19-07-2012, 08:03 PM
I actually was looking at Anton Hysen today, and follow him on Twitter, won't the Sweedish premiership or whatever it's called over there restart though during the series? I doubt he'd ever do it, he's probably never heard of it.

But yeah, he'd be another non-stereotypical CBB gay (like Gareth Thomas) we can only hope he'd get more airtime and be entertaining.

Actually I googled him and he isnt in the Swedish Premiership... he is in the Swedish 3rd division...

Black Dagger
19-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Actually I googled him and he isnt in the Swedish Premiership... he is in the Swedish 3rd division...

I know **** all about football, I was bound to make a mistake :tongue:

MB.
19-07-2012, 11:13 PM

Well, me neither, hence this whole debacle. :p

I'll make another cast, hopefully this time a bit more likely.

reece(:
20-07-2012, 04:18 AM
Forgot Heather Trott and Janice Dickinson

MB.
20-07-2012, 11:57 AM
Forgot Heather Trott and Janice Dickinson

I'm trying not to go for rumoured people - that sounds weird but, yeah.

MB.
20-07-2012, 04:57 PM
L-R: Jessica Taylor, Steve Strange, Candice Swanepoel, MC Ultra, Kay Burley, Flavor Flav, Rachel Uchitel, Ricky Hatton, Gena Lee Nolin, Andy Scott-Lee, Sarah Harding, Corey Feldman
http://oi50.tinypic.com/210lm2r.jpg

L-R: Ms Dynamite, Ben Cohen, Crystal Harris, Shaggy, Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, Richard Fairbrass, Millie Mackintosh, Derek Acorah, Ruby Wax, Jay Sean, Pamela Stephenson, Russell Grant
http://oi48.tinypic.com/2d1o2ac.jpg

aj2463
21-07-2012, 03:06 PM
I would like Tawny Kitaen and Rachel Uchitel as i was a celeb rehab fan :dance: Your 2nd and 3rd ones are really realistic. The first one is too except from Alexa and probably Peaches.

I love how u made the line-up pic tho :elephant:

swinearefine
21-07-2012, 07:59 PM
I don't know any of them so prob

DanielLuis
22-07-2012, 12:39 AM

Yeah its ok, but its like, imagine in the news: "Channel 5 tried to go for the Premier League, but instead they managed to get someone from the swedish 3rd division! Celebrity Big Brother it is!"

Mr Angry
27-07-2012, 09:18 PM
ok how about this for 10...
Anne Widdecombe
John Lydon
Grace Jones
Paul Gascoigne
Donna D'Errico (ex Baywatch/Playboy)
Bobby Ball
Victoria Coren
Ken Livingstone
Mike Tyson
Jo Brand

Mr Angry
27-07-2012, 09:18 PM
ok how about this for 10...
Anne Widdecombe
John Lydon
Grace Jones
Paul Gascoigne
Donna D'Errico (ex Baywatch/Playboy)
Bobby Ball
Victoria Coren
Ken Livingstone
Mike Tyson
Jo Brand

MB.
27-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Funnily enough, I was going to pick Grace Jones but went with Peaches instead.

NiallMcCarthy
28-07-2012, 02:03 PM
KATY BRAND. (comedian, not katy perry-_-)

reece(:
28-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Sam Buttery will be there