PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else Think Jayne is Safe This Week?

Arneldo
08-07-2006, 09:56 PM
Is Anyone else thinking Jayne will be safe from eviction this week.

I dont think She will be Nominated.

Think about it.
Ais + 3Newbies cant Nomo or be Nomoinated.
Glyn/Nikki n Richard have all said they like her.
Mikey and Imogen will Nomo susie and Rich.
Pete has said he like her and he also will nomo susie.

Even if Ais n the 3 newbies did get to Vote - Only Spiral, Jen and Ais would nomo her.

SiMoN!
08-07-2006, 09:58 PM
no she has to be up

Legend
08-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by bb4eva
Is Anyone else thinking Jayne will be safe from eviction this week.

I dont think She will be Nominated.

Think about it.
Ais + 3Newbies cant Nomo or be Nomoinated.
Glyn/Nikki n Richard have all said they like her.
Mikey and Imogen will Nomo susie and Rich.
Pete has said he like her and he also will nomo susie.

Even if Ais n the 3 newbies did get to Vote - Only Spiral, Jen and Ais would nomo her.

How do you know the newbies can't nominate?
I think everyone will be nominating this week because they will have had quite a bit of time in the house.

BigSister
08-07-2006, 09:59 PM
i thought they could nominate and be nominated the newbies I mean if they cant then that puts a whole new twist on things

xGemmax
08-07-2006, 10:00 PM
As long as either Aisleyne or Jayne is up im happy especially Aisleyne!

Arneldo
08-07-2006, 10:01 PM
I thaught i heard on Live feed Aisleyne was saying that the 3 new people (Jennie, Micheal and Spiral) wont be able to Nominatie or Be Nominatied as tehy arrived after Nominations last week but Jayne will be.

And i just assumed if them 3 cant be Nomo'd or be Nomo'd then as a returning housemate Aisleyne cant be nominated or Nominatie.

Tommy
08-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Nah, she wont be up for eviction. She makes most of the other housemates laugh, but I just think that it's too soon to tell for the other housemates. Let's face it, she's only been in there a few days so far.

Edwin
08-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Why do we have to get rid of Jayne? she's been there only a few days and she's been great entertainment, whether you like it or not.
Why is everyone so hypocritical also? "OH IT'S SO BORING THIS YEAR" then we get jayne who is entertaining and then everyone wants to get rid of her.. :bored:

GlitterEyes
09-07-2006, 12:46 AM
I think bb would want janye to stay and cause more trouble. i think aisleyne, rich and maybe nikki will be up.

Arneldo
09-07-2006, 12:51 AM
I think Richard and Susie will be up this week

Noopie
09-07-2006, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Edwin
she's been great entertainment, whether you like it or not.

that's the point, we don't like it!

Mike
09-07-2006, 05:35 PM
I can see Jayne escaping it for some reason, she will definately receive a couple of nominations but others will get more.