PDA

View Full Version : Nikki lose any fans tonight?

GlitterEyes
09-07-2006, 02:13 AM
Just wondering if any Nikki fans have totally given up on her tonight? Or atleast gone off her based on tonights actions alone? I think tonight she once again over stepped the line and showed her true colours making an issue out of nothing. The housemates were all having a good time until Nikki got jealous.

Does anyone still find her entertaining? I think she needs help:bored:

bananarama
09-07-2006, 02:22 AM
The girl is drunk and I would hope anyone other than habitual Nikkie haters would have the sense not to make a mountain out of a mole hill....

GlitterEyes
09-07-2006, 02:23 AM
Lol and Nikki didn't make a mountain out of a mole hill? I cannot see how people can still defend her. Fair enough if you still like her but did you see nothing at all wrong at what she has done?

GlitterEyes
09-07-2006, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by bananarama
The girl is drunk and I would hope anyone other than habitual Nikkie haters would have the sense not to make a mountain out of a mole hill....

Nikki uses the drunk excuse far to much, she needs serious help.

Ella
09-07-2006, 02:27 AM
Why what happend i missed it was Nikki over reacting again, or throwing a tantrum because she didnt get her own way?? :sad:

Jay
09-07-2006, 02:28 AM
She just wanted attention because Aisleyne was having fun shes getting really annoying now and tonight just made her look stupid.

Ella
09-07-2006, 02:30 AM
Im sick of Nikki trying to hog the limelight all the time shes like little kid at a party she needs to drop the spoilt little brat act now its gettin tedious

GlitterEyes
09-07-2006, 02:31 AM
Yeah Nikki over reacting to make sure she gets her fix in tomorrows highlights. You will see it all then probably but I am starting to wonder WHO the real Nikki is. If she was my daughter and this was her true self I would want her out the house right away. Which is why I think she is acting and they must know.

Ella
09-07-2006, 02:34 AM
Yeah she is becoming an actress i dont know whats what with Nikki anymore one minute shes calm and having a good time with the other HM and the next minutes shes off an a major rant because of something minor and petty....her act is wearing thin..and it will be incovered sooner then she thinks

GlitterEyes
09-07-2006, 02:40 AM
I think she cannot determine what is real and what is not. I think the fact Pete and Aisleyne were together (in the roleplay) and playing them roles made her react. I don't see where it all came from otherwise.

Ella
09-07-2006, 02:42 AM
Just attention seeking i guess...maybe shes not use to not being the center of attention if that makes sense lol

GlitterEyes
09-07-2006, 02:44 AM
Yeah she doesn't like it when she is out of the main action. I just hope they show this properly tomorrow. Im sure all Nikki fans must not actually see what she does of a night.

Arneldo
09-07-2006, 02:45 AM
Nikki was drunk and Nikki is very sensitive and She blantently fancys Pete. She says Ais was giving her 'looks' and like i said She fancies Pete so seeing Aisleyne get close to him is upsetting her. she thinks Pete fancies her (Which i think he does) and She thinks Ais fancies Pete so seeing them getting close during the game made her upset. Am i making sense! Anyway i hope ya see what i mean.

And to answer your question - Im still a huge Nikki fan and i want her to win but Ais n Im's have gone up in my books tonight aswell. Jayne has gone so down that she aint even in my books anymore.

Ella
09-07-2006, 02:48 AM
Jaynes never been in my book hehe :laugh:

spitfire
09-07-2006, 02:53 AM
yep,shes lost me.she done me shed in tonight.
my new likes are jayne and glyn :flower:

GlitterEyes
09-07-2006, 02:55 AM
Yeah I thought Jayne was just stirring things up she should of let Rich handle her. I don't think she was drunk I think she was acting drunk. How much did she actually drink? I would love big brother to give them none alcoholic punches and see if she fakes being drunk that would let us find it out once and for all.

I dont think pete fancies her I think he likes Aisleyne because he can have a decent convosation with her. I was really enjoying see them act out Mikeys show but Nikkis antics have totally ruined the night and will be the main focus of tomorrows show now.

I seriously think Nikki is taking over Leas role with pete and hating anyone who gets near him. Her possiveness over Pete is getting so much like Lea was. I also think people seem to excuse what she does because she has been drinking which is wrong.

Lostie
09-07-2006, 09:03 AM
I saw it all last night and I think all the fuss about this is over the top, everyone seems to forget about Aisleyne's doing the whole 'boring' and "Know yourself" part a few weeks ago.

sol
09-07-2006, 10:22 AM
I'm not going to change my opinion on Nikki or any other housemate based on just one show. If a housemate continues to behave in a certain was for a couple of days or so then I may consider changing my opinion on them. But if I changed my opinion every night, I wouldn't know who to like or dislike. Everyone is allowed to have a bad day or two.

Chrizzle
09-07-2006, 10:48 AM
I will never change my opinion of Nikki Im afraid
The Nikki haters are now scared because shes one of the favourites to win
Ill never get bored of her
Shes fantastic entertainment

SiMoN!
09-07-2006, 10:53 AM
even though i was never a fan of her, if i was i wouldent be today

Chrizzle
09-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by simon_ha

Simon you mnetioned that Nikki was predictable, but your hardly different
You right the same thing in every post
:nono:

SiMoN!
09-07-2006, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Chrizzle

so do you

all you put is that you a nikki fan and always will be :nono::nono:

Chrizzle
09-07-2006, 10:57 AM

so do you

No I dont
Ive done plenty of posts about Mikey, Imogen, Lea, Richard, Jennie, Jayne in the past couple of days
Im not being nasty, im just saying you always slip in how you hate someone even when its off-topic

SiMoN!
09-07-2006, 10:59 AM

so do you

No I dont
Ive done plenty of posts about Mikey, Imogen, Lea, Richard, Jennie, Jayne in the past couple of days
I'm not being nasty, I'm just saying you always slip in how you hate someone even when its off-topic

the only HM i hate now is jayne and i have not posted about her

Chrizzle
09-07-2006, 11:03 AM
:shocked:
I thought you hated Nikki

SiMoN!
09-07-2006, 11:06 AM
:shocked:
I thought you hated Nikki

no i just think she is boring now

Lil-Lindz
09-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Nikki boring? Those two words dont do together

Deep2
09-07-2006, 11:13 AM
I will never change my opinion of Nikki I'm afraid

UUUM, I don't think I am scared....she'll never win. The British public can't stoop so low....can they??

Chrizzle
09-07-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Deep2

UUUM, I don't think I am scared....she'll never win. The British public can't stoop so low....can they??

Entertainment value, dear
Shes very funny

Lil-Lindz
09-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Wat do u mean "stoop so low"

What has nikki done to deserve all this hatred.

Dan_
09-07-2006, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Deep2

Entertainment value, dear
Shes very funny

It's not entertaining for me anymore, it's all merging into one big tantrum and that just bores me.I feel sorry for Pete, he finally got rid of Lea being possesive towards him now we get Nikki jealous of how close Pete and Aisleyne are.

xXxBubblesxXx
09-07-2006, 02:51 PM
she was acting drunk in the diary room the other night with glyn it's so easy to see through GRR

pink_soda02
09-07-2006, 02:57 PM
She does it deliberately, it's obvious, but she's soo funny with it! Can you imagine how boring it would be without her? The other housemates aren't exactly shy, but she is just fab :laugh:

Jay
09-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by pink_soda02
She does it deliberately, it's obvious, but she's soo funny with it! Can you imagine how boring it would be without her? The other housemates aren't exactly shy, but she is just fab :laugh:

I don't think it would be boring without her, her tantrums are getting boring and annoying IMO. All the housemates were having fun last night and because she never got any attention she started crying to make sure she got attention.

GlitterEyes
09-07-2006, 03:32 PM
I think her behaviour cannot be classed as entertaining anymore she is clearly ill and needs help. She seems a very bitter jealous, spoilt person and she needs to realise the world doesn't revole around her. There was no need for her to cry last night at all so if anything is blown out of proportion it is Nikki faking the tears once again for attention. Of course we are going to debate about Nikki when there was little reason for her to blow up in the first place.

bananarama
09-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
I think her behaviour cannot be classed as entertaining anymore she is clearly ill and needs help. She seems a very bitter jealous, spoilt person and she needs to realise the world doesn't revole around her. There was no need for her to cry last night at all so if anything is blown out of proportion it is Nikki faking the tears once again for attention. Of course we are going to debate about Nikki when there was little reason for her to blow up in the first place.

I don't think any of us are in a position to judge if a person is justified in crying or not in the pressure cooker environment of the BB house.

Ash made Nikkie more paranoid than normal during the eviction week. Ash only has herself to blame by faking a dislike of Nikkie and Lea for sekf publicity purposes to gain interest from the public and save herself from eviction

Ash and Nikke are now reaping the consequences of game playing.

I don't dislike either of the girls but they are in a game and I think to much attention is being paid to thinking Nikkie is in some way sick and needs help.

Looking at past BB's a lot of housemates could said to be in need of help. Nikkie is little different from other emotional contestants from past series. Many of them have had personal problems to stand up to...

So please don't let us turn Nikkie into a candidate for "emergency ward 10". Now that's showing my age aint it..:laugh:

darmitage48
09-07-2006, 06:01 PM
The way she pounced on Pete in bed every thursday night,jknowing it will b
highlighted during friday's eviction

Last thursday,she took his cherry ,
did you see it

xXxBubblesxXx
09-07-2006, 06:02 PM
im sorry but i dont understand how ais made nikki paranoid? what did she do exactly? call her boring? do the odd yawn? wow i'd be paranoid if someone did that to me:nono: NOT

darmitage48
09-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by xXxBubblesxXx
I'm sorry but i dont understand how ais made nikki paranoid? what did she do exactly? call her boring? do the odd yawn? wow i'd be paranoid if someone did that to me:nono: NOT

What
Aisleyne did was to bleach Pete's hair and Nikki
want to do Pete's hair herself and did not like the idea of
Aisleyne doing Pete's hair and since then has been in a
stroppy (as always) mood

bananarama
09-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by xXxBubblesxXx
I'm sorry but i dont understand how ais made nikki paranoid? what did she do exactly? call her boring? do the odd yawn? wow i'd be paranoid if someone did that to me:nono: NOT

Be honest you know as well as I do Ash was cold and calculatingly bad towards Nikkie. It was a lot more than just a claim of boring. I suppose we have been watching the same program........Perhaps not....Depends on if you have both eyes and ears open including body language....Some people concentrate some don't.....

GlitterEyes
09-07-2006, 10:11 PM
The highlights tonight were pathetic, they didnt even show any Mikey Springer bits which showed Nikki giving Aisleyne looks while they were acting and Nikki looking down thinking up her next plan.

easypeasy
09-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by bananarama
you cant ALWAYS use the drubk card as an excuse.....no one can be like that 24/7, unless she's an alcaholic.

GlitterEyes
09-07-2006, 10:24 PM
It seems because its "nikki" people excuse her behaviour which is not right.:nono:

G
09-07-2006, 10:27 PM
get nikki out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
09-07-2006, 10:27 PM
I'm glad people are finally seeing what Nikki is like, i have disliked her since week 2.

Foebane100
09-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Can Nikki win?

One word

Nadia!

GlitterEyes
09-07-2006, 10:32 PM
Its funny how not many Nikki fans have come in and said she is entertaining, ah well give them time.

Mike
09-07-2006, 10:35 PM
I guess her own fans are even getting fed up with her now.

GlitterEyes
09-07-2006, 11:01 PM
Yeah seems alot of have realised how manipulating and attention seeking she is since the mp3 player tantrum that was Nikkis main turning point for me she was over the top.

*PlayGirl*
10-07-2006, 09:20 AM
I honestly have gone off her since last night's show.
She's bitchy and two-faced, with the whole Aisleyene situation.
I don't like Aisleyne either but Nikki is really starting to get to me.
She's lost me as a fan.

Mike
10-07-2006, 09:48 AM
What annoys me even more she will sit in the bedroom or bathroom crying and slagging off Ash to Richard or Jayne then the minute Ash walks in she totally changes and makes up rubbish that shes missing Lea then 5 minutes later their snuggled up together both telling each other how much they like each other.

SiMoN!
10-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Mike
What annoys me even more she will sit in the bedroom or bathroom crying and slagging off Ash to Richard or Jayne then the minute Ash walks in she totally changes and makes up rubbish that shes missing Lea then 5 minutes later their snuggled up together both telling each other how much they like each other.

that why she has to go

Mike
10-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Problem is though mate she won't go because far too many people find he entertaining unfortunately.

DizzyLizzy
10-07-2006, 09:57 AM
Nikki should stay, she is a total pain but more entertaining than dull as dishwater duo imogen and mikey - get them out before anyone else!!

Sunny_01
10-07-2006, 10:00 AM
It seems because its "nikki" people excuse her behaviour which is not right.:nono:

Totally agree with you ( nip yourself I know lol ) I hate the fact that bad behaviour is excused!

If Nikki was my daughter and I do have a 19 year old daughter I would slap her leg and tell her to grow the hell up! get real and stop being a diva!

SiMoN!
10-07-2006, 10:00 AM
no it should be jayne then nikki then the boring ones

lily.
10-07-2006, 10:05 AM
I made this thread (CLICK HERE (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=44372)) almost 3 weeks ago, and I was in the minority. I wonder what a new poll would show...

NEW POLL HERE (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45576)

DizzyLizzy
10-07-2006, 10:05 AM
I say get rid of michael he is so moody and queeny, he makes Dicky look like a pussy cat

GlitterEyes
10-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Sunny_01

Totally agree with you ( nip yourself I know lol ) I hate the fact that bad behaviour is excused!

If Nikki was my daughter and I do have a 19 year old daughter I would slap her leg and tell her to grow the hell up! get real and stop being a diva!

Yeah thats the thing with Nikki it seems that her parents have gave in alot to the way she behaves and have probably given her sweets or a new toy instead of taking one away etc. Her parents have alot to answer for and how they can sit back and watch her on the tv and not think OMG what have we made its awful. The fact that her mother especially seems to say "oh thats our Nikki" and be proud of her is a disgrace. Now I know that all parents will be proud of their kids no matter what but they must realise she is that way now because of them and how easy they gave in to her demands.

Mervi
11-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Nikki is becoming more and more annoying every day. I don't want her to go, but I can't stand her either. I want Nikki to be there in the last four and her to become disappointed because she won't win. To stay there until the last four and then get booed, yeah!

Psylocke
11-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Nikki has killed a dozen of the housemates today aswell as eating there remains..................oh its ok tho because she was drunk.......and shes did it by acting out some scenes from hannibal (Very badly).....................she saw glyn looking at pete..................and its nikki......

nikkis now officially over the hill......get her out

GlitterEyes
11-07-2006, 03:09 PM
I wouldn't be upset seeing the back of Nikki now, at first I thought get rid of the bores but Nikki is soooo irritating. Everyone should vote for Nikki AND Susie to make sure if there is a second eviction susie goes over Ais lol