Aaron
Harry
Luke Marsden
Alex Sibley
Freddie Halfwit

Questionable:
Ben Duncan
John Tickle

Not alot of females are regarded as BB legends?
I think:

Jade
Makosi
Nikki
Nadia * undone by UBB

Vicky.
25-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Grace

rusticgal
25-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Kate Lawler..

....and Lauren.

Raph
25-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Yeah I agree with Vicky about Grace. Probably Aisleyne from that series too. Other than that I think Caroline and Deana from this series have played big roles in their series. Josie from BB11 was significant too, in her defense - so many people loved her and her relationship with John James.

Personally, I'd say Rachel BB9 was too, but i'm sure many would disagree :p

Saph
25-07-2012, 10:32 AM
I don't like any of those male BB Hms.. for me the 'legends' (I really loathe that word..) are people like Charley, Makosi, Nikki, Lea, Lisa bb9, Corin, Deana :amazed:

Saph
25-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Personally, I'd say Rachel BB9 was too, but i'm sure many would disagree :p

she used to be my friends old tutor at school :p until she went on BB

redbear
25-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Also Charley and Bea. Maybe Carol, too.

Flamingjoe
25-07-2012, 10:39 AM
There have been loads of female Big Brother Legends.

Kate (BB3)
Jade (BB3)
Nadia (BB5)
Michelle (BB5)
Makosi (BB6)
Kinga (BB6)
Aisleyne (BB7)
Grace (BB7)
Nikki (BB7)
Charley (BB8)
Angel (BB10)
Bea (BB10)
Noirin (BB10)

reece(:
25-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Jade, Kate, Nadia, Makosi, Kinga(for the wrong reason), Nikki, Grace, Aisleyne, Charley, Chanelle, Kathreya (wrong reasons), Noirin, Bea, Sophie, Josie:bored:, Faye from bb12 maybe.., Deana, Lauren

Flamingjoe
25-07-2012, 10:40 AM
When it comes to BB legends most are male:

Victor E
Rex
Nasty Nick
Brian D
Aaron
Harry
Luke Marsden
Alex Sibley
Freddie Halfwit

Questionable:
Ben Duncan
John Tickle

I think:

Jade
Makosi
Nikki
Nadia * undone by UBB

Luke and Harry are by no means Big Brother Legends. Also you need to add Science, Kemal, Derek and Marcus to that list.

Raph
25-07-2012, 10:41 AM
she used to be my friends old tutor at school :p until she went on BB

Aw no way aha I knew her personally before BB too, which is probably why I like her so much as a housemate :p

Munchkins
25-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Too many to list xD
But Makosi and Aisleyne are my favourites :*
and Faye

AshesonMars
25-07-2012, 10:45 AM
People will dissagree on who is or isn't a 'BB legend' because who is a legend is purely subjective. I think Jade, Nadia, Aisleyne, Nikki, Makosi, Grace, Charley are all generally seen as female BB 'legends.'

I can't stand Caroline, but I honestly believe she will be seen as a BB legend too. Possibly Lauren as well.

Saph
25-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Aw no way aha I knew her personally before BB too, which is probably why I like her so much as a housemate :p

how did you know her??

Raph
25-07-2012, 10:49 AM
how did you know her??

Family friends, way before Big Brother 9. Which is why though, i'm not always very rational when it comes to supporting Rachel :hugesmile:

Saph
25-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Family friends, way before Big Brother 9. Which is why though, i'm not always very rational when it comes to supporting Rachel :hugesmile:

:amazed:
I wish I knew someone from BB :/

Raph
25-07-2012, 10:52 AM
:amazed:
I wish I knew someone from BB :/

There's still time! :) Have you ever met any of the housemates after BB has ended?

Gillian-73
25-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Charley and Grace for sure.

Niamh.
25-07-2012, 11:20 AM
There are plenty of female BB legends as loads of people have already listed, in fact before she died the most successful BB HM was female - Jade.

InOne
25-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Shouldn't this be in the general BB section?

LukeB
25-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Caroline obv

Niamh.
25-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Shouldn't this be in the general BB section?

Indeed :pipe:

Me. I Am Salman
25-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Grace, Charley, Alexandra :amazed:

Raph
25-07-2012, 12:26 PM
Ahaha yeah Alexandra was such a character! :amazed:

MeMyselfAndI
25-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Rachel a BB legend :laugh3:

Saph
25-07-2012, 12:30 PM
There's still time! :) Have you ever met any of the housemates after BB has ended?

Nope D; maybe i'll sneak into the bots studio on day to catch a glimpse of someone :D

Roy Mars III
25-07-2012, 03:38 PM
Grace and Bea are the only female BB legends

Locke.
25-07-2012, 03:46 PM
Just Karissa & Kristina

Ellen
25-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Kate Lawler, she was a great HM
I dont think there are any in this years.

Jords
25-07-2012, 03:51 PM
I think Lydia will be joining the list this year, possible Deana and Caroline

We can have 3 because we had none from BB12 :idc:

Niamh.
25-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Kate Lawler, she was a great HM
I dont think there are any in this years.

Possibly Caroline.........no I don't like her but it's usually the baddies who end up being legends :laugh:

Shaun
25-07-2012, 03:56 PM
BB1 - I liked Anna and Mel but no one bothers to look back that far :(
BB2 - Helen, Narinder
BB3 - Jade, Kate, Alison
BB4 - um...
BB5 - Nadia, Michelle, Emma, Kitten
BB6 - Makosi, Kinga, Mary (liked Sam and Lesley too, but idk)
BB7 - Aisleyne, Nikki, Grace
BB8 - Charley, Chanelle
BB9 - Rebecca, Lisa, Sara (not sure if the latter two are legends)
BB10 - Bea, Angel, Noirin
BB11 - Sunshine, Shabby, Corin
BB12 - Rebeckah
BB13 - Caroline, Lauren, Deana, Lydia

ahoppy
26-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Women are not as popular as men normally because they're generally more bitchy (apart from jade and charley).

Men are more entertaining because they tend to speak their mind so it's no surprise that there are more male legends!

Macie Lightfoot
26-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Women are not as popular as men normally because they're generally more bitchy (apart from jade and charley).

Men are more entertaining because they tend to speak their mind so it's no surprise that there are more male legends!

That's a funny joke, you got any more?

rayheartbliss
26-07-2012, 10:00 PM

Victor E
Rex
Nasty Nick
Brian D
Aaron
Harry
Luke Marsden
Alex Sibley
Freddie Halfwit

Questionable:
Ben Duncan
John Tickle

I think:

Jade
Makosi
Nikki
Nadia * undone by UBB

i actually think most bb legends are females (and whos harry?)

makosi
nikki
nadia
jade
charley (how can you forget)
Grace (we all know what she did)
Bea (sadly she is)
Aisleyne (she was a true dark horse)
Rachel BB9 (in a way she sort of is a legend, she broke the tradition of an all male winners)
Alexandra - for all the wrong reasons (memba she told us?)
kinga (mainly for her bottle)
Nicole, rex's GF (wow she was so hated)

and this year we have Lydia

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 11:00 PM

I think we've now established in this thread that there are more female Big Brother Legends then male.

ahoppy
26-07-2012, 11:03 PM
That's a funny joke, you got any more?

Well if you'd like to make a long list of Female contestants that are not bitchy at all, I would consider laughing.

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Well if you'd like to make a long list of Female contestants that are not bitchy at all, I would consider laughing.

How does a housemate being "bitchy" stop them from being a Big Brother Legend? I'd say the majority of female Big Brother Legends were very bitchy, that's one of the things that made them amazing. :love:

ahoppy
26-07-2012, 11:11 PM
How does a housemate being "bitchy" stop them from being a Big Brother Legend? I'd say the majority of female Big Brother Legends were very bitchy, that's one of the things that made them amazing. :love:

Bitching makes people less popular because it gets so boring if they sit in the loft for example all day and bitch about fellow Housemates. Then act really nice to their face.

Like with Makosi, you even admitted it.

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Bitching makes people less popular because it gets so boring if they sit in the loft for example all day and bitch about fellow Housemates. Then act really nice to their face.

Like with Makosi, you even admitted it.

A housemate's popularity doesn't determine whether a housemate is a Big Brother Legend or not; Grace, Charley and Bea are three of the most hated housemates of all time, but they are three of the biggest Big Brother Legends ever.

ahoppy
26-07-2012, 11:15 PM
A housemate's popularity doesn't determine whether a housemate is a Big Brother Legend or not; Grace, Charley and Bea are three of the most hated housemates of all time, but they are three of the biggest Big Brother Legends ever.

What makes a legend a legend then? Random.org? :spin:

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 11:16 PM
What makes a legend a legend then? Random.org? :spin:

Why are you on this thread if you don't even know what makes a housemate a Big Brother Legend?

ahoppy
26-07-2012, 11:20 PM
Why are you on this thread if you don't even know what makes a housemate a Big Brother Legend?

I'm joking but I have a completely different opinion on who are legends and who are not. And most of the legends in my opinion are Men!

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm joking but I have a completely different opinion on who are legends and who are not. And most of the legends in my opinion are Men!

:rolleyes: Then you clearly have no idea what makes a housemate a Big Brother Legend.

swinearefine
26-07-2012, 11:37 PM
:suspect: I would consider most BB legends to be famale

Mel
Anna
Narinder
Helen
Jade
Kate
Nadia
Michelle
Emma
Makosi
Kinga
Nikki
Aisleyne
Grace
Charley
Chanelle
Lisa
Bea
Noirin
Corin
Josie (:rolleyes:)

For the men I would say only Nick, Brian, Alex, Victor, Jason, Kemal, Science, Rex, Freddie, Marcus, Sam, and Aaron are legends.

iRyan
26-07-2012, 11:41 PM

lol. no.

Narinder
Helen
Jade
Alison
Kate
Nadia
Michelle
Emma
Kitten
Makosi
Kinga
Saskia
Orlaith
Nikki
Aisleyne
Grace
Charley
Chanelle
Samanda
Bex
Alexandra
Bea
Noirin
Angel
Corin
Shabby
Sunshine
Josie [hate to admit it]
Rebeckah
Caroline
Lydia
Deana

All housemates that were very talked about, controversial, and either very loved or very hated.

Niamh.
27-07-2012, 08:51 AM
i actually think most bb legends are females (and whos harry?)

makosi
nikki
nadia
jade
charley (how can you forget)
Grace (we all know what she did)
Bea (sadly she is)
Aisleyne (she was a true dark horse)
Rachel BB9 (in a way she sort of is a legend, she broke the tradition of an all male winners)
Alexandra - for all the wrong reasons (memba she told us?)
kinga (mainly for her bottle)
Nicole, rex's GF (wow she was so hated)

and this year we have Lydia

How? I'm pretty sure Kate Lawler BB3 did that.

Kizzy
27-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Just nikki really, she should have gotten the ultimate female BB contestant crown :)

Niamh.
27-07-2012, 09:12 AM
Just nikki really, she should have gotten the ultimate female BB contestant crown :)

I guess she did since she came second

Macie Lightfoot
27-07-2012, 09:28 AM
How? I'm pretty sure Kate Lawler BB3 did that.

Yeah but Rachel was the first (biologically) female winner in six seasons so that's still a tremendous feat, especially when you consider the tendencies of the voting public.

Niamh.
27-07-2012, 09:37 AM
Yeah but Rachel was the first (biologically) female winner in six seasons so that's still a tremendous feat, especially when you consider the tendencies of the voting public.

Not really, she may have been a nice girl but she was no legend, she won be default imo and the only one who should get any credit for winning because of their sex should be Kate as she was the first

Macie Lightfoot
27-07-2012, 10:23 AM
Not really, she may have been a nice girl but she was no legend, she won be default imo and the only one who should get any credit for winning because of their sex should be Kate as she was the first

I just feel that with the inherent sexism (and racism but that's a whole nother story) that comes with the voting public Rachel's win was very monumental.