PDA

View Full Version : one of the best eps ever

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
25-07-2012, 10:31 AM
the ep when lisa and david went to london (but it wasnt good because of that) it was COZ EVERYONE ESCAPED AND IT WAS JUST AMAZING and one of my favorite episodes ever

Raph
25-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Aha i'm sorry to say this Scott, but that might've been my least favorite episode ever of Big Brother :p By that point, I was already so frustrated at Siavash breaking the rules that this episode was really the tipping-point. It felt so demising and demeaning to my favorite TV show, to see Big Brother and it's power belittled like that. It made me very sad and epitomizes why Siavash is the only BB housemate who I have truly disliked :(

Joe.
25-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Big Brother were so boring that day the production were awful they were like

'Big Brother thinks housemates are boring, if they do something entertaining then they will win a special prize'

so they all broke out and ran riot in the camera runs :joker: it was literally my favorite moment that series!

Vicky.
25-07-2012, 10:34 AM
My fave ep from BB10 is between 2...

Marcus being pulled up for 'racism' and totally owning BB :laugh:

or

When it all kicked off over Noirin being called a rabbit or something, Freddie going all Shakespeare on their asses :D

Raph
25-07-2012, 10:36 AM
My favorite episode from BB10 was when Hira ate the cake. I just loved Hira :) Other than that though, it was a painful series to watch with all the rules being broken. Thank god they brought in angel Hira for two weeks of that show, so it was in someway tolerable!

reece(:
25-07-2012, 10:49 AM
Marcus in that episode:worship:

Lisa and David though:bored:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
25-07-2012, 10:55 AM
ifkr when they came back and thought they were amazing for leaving the house and they were being all smug about it when really they had nothing to be smug about coz the others had a much better time breaking out and causing havoc in the camera runs :hmph:

Niamh.
25-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Eventhough I hated Charlie, one of the funniest moments of BB10 was when he was imagining David and Lisa as the only two left in the house, that was hilarious

Flamingjoe
25-07-2012, 11:00 AM
My fave ep from BB10 is between 2...

Marcus being pulled up for 'racism' and totally owning BB :laugh:

or

When it all kicked off over Noirin being called a rabbit or something, Freddie going all Shakespeare on their asses :D

IMO, that was possibly the greatest episode of Big Brother ever. :worship:

Macie Lightfoot
26-07-2012, 09:04 AM
The best episode was the ending so we could all put this horrendous season behind us.

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 11:33 AM
The best episode was the ending so we could all put this horrendous season behind us.

:idc:

Niamh.
26-07-2012, 11:36 AM

BB10 is in my top 5, amazing HMs that year, could have been the best had C5 put some effort into it

MeMyselfAndI
26-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Sophie was so funny in that episode :laugh3:

LemonJam
26-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Lisa and David in London <3

Black Dagger
26-07-2012, 11:53 AM
If only they left Lisa and David stranded :idc:

It was hilarious though.

BB10 was an amazing series, just a shame about the terrible finalists.

Raph
26-07-2012, 05:11 PM

Couldn't agree more! :worship:

The only good thing to come out of that season in my opinion, was Hira :love:

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Couldn't agree more! :worship:

The only good thing to come out of that season in my opinion, was Hira :love:

:rolleyes: She was the only boring housemate in BB10.

Roy Mars III
26-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Big Brother 10 had some of the best housemates ever, just the rest of it was terrible

Raph
26-07-2012, 05:51 PM
:rolleyes: She was the only boring housemate in BB10.

I really disagree. To me, Hira was the most entertaining housemate and here's why: she made me laugh, smile and feel empathy - that's what I like to see in a housemate, that's what entertains me. Amidst the back-stabbing, the horrendous rule-breaking, the freaks, the arguments and the bitching, it was so lovely, not to mention extremely refreshing, to have sweet Hira who never got involved in that horrible rule-breaking.

I detest watching rule-breaking on Big Brother and that is why BB10 was my least favorite series ever. Hira though, was an angel, and is my second favorite female big brother housemate, ever. :)

Jords
26-07-2012, 05:53 PM
BB10 was amaze

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 06:05 PM
I really disagree. To me, Hira was the most entertaining housemate and here's why: she made me laugh, smile and feel empathy - that's what I like to see in a housemate, that's what entertains me. Amidst the back-stabbing, the horrendous rule-breaking, the freaks, the arguments and the bitching, it was so lovely, not to mention extremely refreshing, to have sweet Hira who never got involved in that horrible rule-breaking.

I detest watching rule-breaking on Big Brother and that is why BB10 was my least favorite series ever. Hira though, was an angel, and is my second favorite female big brother housemate, ever. :)

It seems we both find different things entertaining.

How can BB10 be your least favourite series when there are series like BB1, BB4 and BB11 that were all clearly so much worse than BB10?

Raph
26-07-2012, 06:09 PM
It seems we both find different things entertaining.

How can BB10 be your least favourite series when there are series like BB1, BB4 and BB11 that were all clearly so much worse than BB10?

It's the housemates that define whether I like a Big Brother or not. In Big Brother 11 for example I really liked John James and Corin and liked Nathan, Rachael, Rachel and Mario so it was great fun to watch, despite it not always being too exciting.

In turn, in BB10, Hira was the only housemate I liked and as she was only in there for two weeks, it really wasn't much fun to watch for me. What annoyed me further was that Hira wasn't even nominated by her fellow housemates but only got put up because of Siavash breaking the rules. Siavash being my least favorite housemate ever by an intense amount also adds to me not liking BB10, because unfortunately the only time where he was finally out of the house was when only Sophie was left in there :p

Raph
26-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Actually, I didn't mind Rodrigo either. And Sophia was quite sweet too, but unfortunately again was only in there for two weeks :laugh:

Daniel R
26-07-2012, 06:14 PM
When Marcus and Siavash got lost and Marcus ended up in the bedroom and Siavash went outside near the eviction stage. :lovedup:

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 06:14 PM
It's the housemates that define whether I like a Big Brother or not. In Big Brother 11 for example I really liked John James and Corin and liked Nathan, Rachael, Rachel and Mario so it was great fun to watch, despite it not always being too exciting.

In turn, in BB10, Hira was the only housemate I liked and as she was only in there for two weeks, it really wasn't much fun to watch for me. What annoyed me further was that Hira wasn't even nominated by her fellow housemates but only got put up because of Siavash breaking the rules. Siavash being my least favorite housemate ever by an intense amount also adds to me not liking BB10, because unfortunately the only time where he was finally out of the house was when only Sophie was left in there :p

Both our opinions are generally the opposite on a lot of things regarding Big Brother; for example BB10 was my favourite ever series, and it's your least favourite ever series. :joker:

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Actually, I didn't mind Rodrigo either. And Sophia was quite sweet too, but unfortunately again was only in there for two weeks :laugh:

Sophia was an amazing housemate, she should have lasted a lot longer.

Macie Lightfoot
26-07-2012, 08:34 PM
BB10 is in my top 5, amazing HMs that year, could have been the best had C5 put some effort into it

eek no way. It had one of the worst sets of male HMs and the women weren't nearly enough to make up for it.

BB1 was without a doubt better than BB10. And I wouldn't be opposed to someone thinking BB4 and BB11 are better.

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 09:12 PM
eek no way. It had one of the worst sets of male HMs and the women weren't nearly enough to make up for it.

BB1 was without a doubt better than BB10. And I wouldn't be opposed to someone thinking BB4 and BB11 are better.

BB10 had the best set of male housemates ever, the female housemates were amazing too.

BB1 was absolutely awful compared to BB10, literally nothing happened in BB1.

LemonJam
26-07-2012, 09:25 PM
I think that BB10 is one of those series which pissed me off when I was watching it but was ****ing hilarious is hindsight. I hated being on here during it though because literally EVERYBODY loved Freddie/Marcus/Siavash while I liked Lisa/David/Rodrigo and pretty much stood alone. :(

Vicky.
26-07-2012, 09:29 PM
I think that BB10 is one of those series which pissed me off when I was watching it but was ****ing hilarious is hindsight. I hated being on here during it though because literally EVERYBODY loved Freddie/Marcus/Siavash while I liked Lisa/David/Rodrigo and pretty much stood alone. :(

As you should :bored:

(The other two I quite liked, especially rodrigo and his temper, but Lisa was awful :p )

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
26-07-2012, 09:30 PM
um

um

um

bea >>>>>>>>

lets be honest

Macie Lightfoot
26-07-2012, 09:36 PM
BB10 had the best set of male housemates ever, the female housemates were amazing too.

BB1 was absolutely awful compared to BB10, literally nothing happened in BB1.

Let's see...

Cairon sucked, Sree was someone you could appreciate only after he was evicted, Kris sucked, Kenneth sucked, Tom sucked, Isaac was great but he was there for less than three days, Freddie was arguably evil and just about ruined the series, Marcus was an overrated bore, Rodrigo was nothing special, David was decentish, and then Siavash was vile.

Yup, best male cast everr

and lol @ nothing happening in BB1 but things happening in BB10

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 09:49 PM
Let's see...

Cairon sucked, Sree was someone you could appreciate only after he was evicted, Kris sucked, Kenneth sucked, Tom sucked, Isaac was great but he was there for less than three days, Freddie was arguably evil and just about ruined the series, Marcus was an overrated bore, Rodrigo was nothing special, David was decentish, and then Siavash was vile.

Yup, best male cast everr

and lol @ nothing happening in BB1 but things happening in BB10

All those housemates you just listed were extremely entertaining.

You laugh at very strange things. :wavey:

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 09:50 PM
um

um

um

bea >>>>>>>>

lets be honest

:worship:

Vicky.
26-07-2012, 09:55 PM
I still dont quite understand why Cairon randomly stuck a banana up his ass :laugh:

Black Dagger
26-07-2012, 10:00 PM
BB10 had Marcus, Freddie, Sree, Bea, Noirin who were all amazing, even the minor characters still played a massive part and did stuff that series...

Give me BB10 over 11, 4 and 8 anyday.

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 10:03 PM
All BB10's housemates were amazing, there were no bores.

Macie Lightfoot
26-07-2012, 11:20 PM
All BB10's housemates were amazing, there were no bores.

Well once again I guess this comes down to the backwards universe where actively doing bad things that make you vile and unwatchable is better than doing nothing at all.

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Well once again I guess this comes down to the backwards universe where actively doing bad things that make you vile and unwatchable is better than doing nothing at all.

I think we get the point. :rolleyes:

Macie Lightfoot
26-07-2012, 11:33 PM
I think we get the point. :rolleyes:

The other threads show otherwise :shrug:

Flamingjoe
26-07-2012, 11:50 PM
The other threads show otherwise :shrug:

We got the point the first time you said it, we didn't need you to repeat it about three or four times.

Macie Lightfoot
27-07-2012, 12:15 AM
But you clearly don't get it.

swinearefine
27-07-2012, 12:31 AM
BB10 = http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu95/NoirinKellyx/Bea1.jpg

iRyan
27-07-2012, 03:04 AM

Oh shush.

BB10 is one of my favorite BBUK seasons, I loved every minute of it and thought it was entertaining from start to finish. And Sophie is my 2nd favorite winner ever.

Yeah, that episode was hilarious :joker:

iRyan
27-07-2012, 03:11 AM
There were so many great hms in BB10.

Sophie, Hira, and David were endearing and lovable.
Noirin and Bea were amazing villainous enigmas.
Marcus was completely ruthless and highly entertaining.
Sree, Angel, Sophia, Rodrigo and Freddie were classic brilliantly bizarre and outrageous characters.
Cairon was underrated and quite entertaining.
Siavash was great at times. Unpopular opinion but I thought Charlie was great as well.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
27-07-2012, 12:22 PM
angel :lovedup:

reece(:
27-07-2012, 12:35 PM
The only bad eggs in this series were Lisa and David. :bored:

Gstar
12-08-2012, 06:04 PM
Cannot wait to re-watch this series, my top 5 faves :D