PDA

View Full Version : Simon Cowell's Ex To Be Celebrity Big Brother Housemate?

Jords
30-07-2012, 10:39 PM
Just seen this reported on Sky News, LOL!

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/PfYKIThFQSrl.jpg

Jasmine Lennard will reportedly be going into the house this summer

According to The Sun, the TV star who allegedly had an affair with Simon whilst he was still with then girlfriend Terri Seymour, is keen to become a housemate on the celebrity version of the show.

Of the reports about Jasmine's possible entry into the house, a source revealed: "The Cowell biography has given Jasmine another spell in the spotlight. She’s quite a feisty girl so will be great in the Big Brother house.”

The star, whose claim to fame was when she appeared on a reality TV model search in 2005 joins the likes of former EastEnders actress Cheryl Fergison, MC Harvey, comedian Julian Clary and page three girl Rhian Sugden, who have all been linked to the show.

What do you think? Would you like to see Jasmine on the show?

Mystic Mock
30-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Simon Cowell's fake girlfriends don't interest me in the slightest tbh.

Locke.
30-07-2012, 10:47 PM
I remember people saying last year when he was on BOTS, that Harvey should have been the housemate instead of Romeo. He'll cause quite a few arguments, and definitely be hated by most, but he'll be a good housemate.

Not bothered about this girl going in.

Jake.
31-07-2012, 12:21 AM
Another 'sexy' hag with a story to tell :idc:

Mystic Mock
31-07-2012, 02:56 AM
I don't even think she looks sexy tbh, she just looks ill.

Marcus.
31-07-2012, 06:44 PM
who

Black Dagger
31-07-2012, 06:49 PM
I don't really care.

Because she won't be able to say anything about Simon anyway, just like Natasha couldn't about Ryan... so she's pointless.

aj2463
04-08-2012, 10:50 AM
I want her in, shes not just another model, she actually has some sort of a personality. Would much rather have Jasmine than that girl who sent Vernon Kay a text :sleep: