PDA

View Full Version : who will be leaving tonight?

Amy
07-09-2002, 03:51 PM
who do you think will get the least votes tonight in i'm a celeb?
I would like Tara and Christine to be the final two :colour:

BigSister
07-09-2002, 03:52 PM
I think Christine will be going tonight

Although I would like Tony to go leaving the two girls

Mairi
07-09-2002, 04:08 PM
I have a feeling that Christine might go tonight leaving Tony and Tara to fight it out between them.

http://www.plauder-smilies.com/BUNNY.gif

Romantic Old Bird
07-09-2002, 04:11 PM
Christine will be coming out of the jungle and back to her 'lovely Neil' I think.

She has done very well really. I couldn't stand her before she went in, but I'm feeling a little more charitable towards her now.

steve_o
07-09-2002, 04:34 PM
I hope it's Tony and Tara, Tony Blackburns been a laugh especially his log fetish. :shocked: :laugh: As one who grew up listening to Tony Blackburn it just goes to show he's still got it with the people, at least he seems a really geniune bloke. Tara, well I'm not a big fan, but then I'm not a fan of Christine Hamilton either. So whatever happens, happens. At the end of the day they've all done well to stick it out. Respect to the celebs :thumbs:

:spin:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

BBCELEB
07-09-2002, 04:40 PM
Tara i wanna leave tonight and let tony and christine do battel!
btw
on our site we decided for anybdy who wants to come we are going to have a sort of get together of fans, there will be a chat room for you to all talk in and there will be a live news box where all the lastest news will be posted in so you can keep up! also we have music and polls and games and much more so its a bit of a online party, if you think you can and take part can u just say so here, it will take place before and throughout the show and after the show as well, thanks
adam!!
http://www.survivorwebsite.cjb.net

blinkinlovely
07-09-2002, 07:41 PM
I think it will be Christine leaving ............. with Tony and Tara left until the last day. Logtastic!! :dance:

BBCELEB
07-09-2002, 07:53 PM
will anybody turn up tommrow ?

BigSister
08-09-2002, 05:37 PM
I will try to come