PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Fans Unite - Vote Aisleyne

Lance
11-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Right, we need to keep Nikki in. So.. the next hated is Aisleyne, right?

Well, Susie's boring but she's not hated. More people will vote for Aisleyne:hugesmile:

So, all Nikki fans, vote for Aisleyne and spread the word everywhere! it's the only way we're gonna keep her.:sad:

bananarama
11-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Your intentions are good but your advise is fatal for Nikkie. The next most unpopular is Susie a vote for Ash would split the vote and allow the Nikkie haters to win.....

Never mind the bookies look at the polls!!! Susie is the least popular ash is in a pretty safe position.....

Lance
11-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Hmm..

Most campaigns going about are getting Aisleyne out. I'm only the messenger not the creator.:hugesmile:

bananarama
11-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Look at the polls at the end of this thread on digital spy... Susie is often in second place to Nikkie....

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=384311&page=14&pp=25

GlitterEyes
11-07-2006, 04:06 PM
I would agree that Susie is higher to go than Aisleyne and to save Nikki (which is a hard task lol) you should vote susie.

bananarama
11-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
I would agree that Susie is higher to go than Aisleyne and to save Nikki (which is a hard task lol) you should vote susie.

As you want Nikkie to go I wonder if that advise can be trusted, Mmmm.. :laugh:

GlitterEyes
11-07-2006, 04:12 PM
If you look around at the polls and other forums you will see:spin:

easypeasy
11-07-2006, 04:18 PM
lol this is getting silly now....... cant we et the boring gits out now and save the big battle for later?

Lance
11-07-2006, 04:25 PM
^ Exactly

That doesn't work in BBUK though.:rolleyes:

I wonder how many people will complain how this series got so boring when Nikki left...

sol
11-07-2006, 04:26 PM
No, I don't want Nikki or Aisleyne out on Friday!

But I just can't see either of them going to be honest, I don't know why, I just can't.

GlitterEyes
11-07-2006, 04:27 PM
I think as the numbers dwindle down it will get less entertaining but thats when we have like 5/6 housemates. We have 12 at the moment and 11 or 10 on friday. Onhe housemate does not make big brother. If she was in a house alone would she still entertain you all? Lol

Lance
11-07-2006, 04:28 PM
One housemate does not make big brother.

This year, Nikki does. And so many people have said that.

If she goes the show is over for me.:sad:

GlitterEyes
11-07-2006, 04:31 PM
But didn't people say that about Grace at some point when she was the main focus, even shahbaz was the show in week 1 lol.

Bells
11-07-2006, 04:53 PM
I'm tempted just to not bother voting now. Because judging by all I've read, it seems as if the most likely to go are either Nikki or Aisleyne, which is stupid considering they both add loads to the house. It's forming more of an unnecessary rivalry IMO. Why aren't the public getting rid of Susie again?

GlitterEyes
11-07-2006, 04:56 PM
To be honest at the start of the week I wanted Imogen or Susie as in my opinion they offer the least to the house. But then It came into a big two way battle and I would hate to see Ask go, same as Nik fans would hate to see her go. It seems that the fans of them both are eliminating the competition female wise and letting the likes of the bores and the male threat of Pete and Glyn slip under the carpet.

Bells
11-07-2006, 04:58 PM
To be honest at the start of the week I wanted Imogen or Susie as in my opinion they offer the least to the house. But then It came into a big two way battle and I would hate to see Ask go, same as Nik fans would hate to see her go. It seems that the fans of them both are eliminating the competition female wise and letting the likes of the bores and the male threat of Pete and Glyn slip under the carpet.

Which is what I totally don't understand. The viewers if anything are making things worse for themselves if they're expected to watch bores like Susie. And why rule out the competition between Nikki and Ash now? You would've thought they like seeing the tension in there; I do anyway. It's especially difficult for someone like me who likes both...:sad:

GlitterEyes
11-07-2006, 05:00 PM
I use to like both aswell until a few weeks ago when I went off Nikki and Ais really grew on me. Its a shame really because we shall have Imogen/Mikey/a boring person in the final 4 at this rate. My minds split I want Nikki out as she is annoying but want Susie out aswell and Imogen as they are dull.

Bells
11-07-2006, 05:01 PM
I use to like both aswell until a few weeks ago when I went off Nikki and Ais really grew on me. Its a shame really because we shall have Imogen/Mikey/a boring person in the final 4 at this rate. My minds split I want Nikki out as she is annoying but want Susie out aswell and Imogen as they are dull.

Most people are in the same boat I guess. The Nikki/Ash rivalry has just messed things up IMO; I'm pretty sure now one of the two will go because I don't there there are too many people like me who like both pretty much equally.

GlitterEyes
11-07-2006, 05:04 PM
I think since Nikki started on Aisleyne after the Mikey show thing that has made it more an aisleyne v nikki battle than getting out the bores. Aisleyne thought it was all sorted between them and so did the public until Nikki let out she felt intimidated and wanted all the limelight once again. Im an ais fan so I would blame Nikki but in that situation I don't see what Aisleyne did AT ALL wrong, It just showed Nikki out to be jealous.

Arneldo
11-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Nikki Fans Unite ---- Vote Out Spiral!!!

missposh
11-07-2006, 05:21 PM
keep in nikki she in pure entertaniment get rid of suzie so what if she gets
the most coverage on the hl show dats sayin somethin she in entertain
unlike the other hm8 suzi all we hav seen her do is make tea since she has
been in
and another thing the only other hm8s apart 4rm pete that has a channce of winin (even though its not gona happen) is nikki

SiMoN!
11-07-2006, 05:23 PM
get nikki out

keep Ash in

missposh
11-07-2006, 05:29 PM
but i dnt see y does it have to be between ash n nikki y nt
get rid of the borin 1s

ThaGazBoi
11-07-2006, 05:32 PM
I really do think its time up for Nikki and in a way im glad. Her winging and moaning has got the better of me and she makes me want to punch the tv.

Lil-Lindz
11-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Im in, if us nikki fans choose the people we hate the votes will be spread out, we all need to decide on one person and get them out!

missposh
11-07-2006, 05:36 PM
suzie in that case

bananarama
11-07-2006, 05:37 PM
I think since Nikki started on Aisleyne after the Mikey show thing that has made it more an aisleyne v nikki battle than getting out the bores. Aisleyne thought it was all sorted between them and so did the public until Nikki let out she felt intimidated and wanted all the limelight once again. I'm an ais fan so I would blame Nikki but in that situation I don't see what Aisleyne did AT ALL wrong, It just showed Nikki out to be jealous.

The fact that Nikkie and ash have been in conflict makes a facinating story line. Why do people want to kill off story lines.

Thats like buying a book then ripping it up when you get half way through. Makes no sense at all.......Keep em both in and get the boring ones out......

Forget about hate and dislike they are negative emotions...

Lil-Lindz
11-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Yeah keep nikki and ash and see how thir dispute pans out, get rid of suzie