PDA

View Full Version : House Changes

Joe.
13-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Brian said that people are in changing the house already and I've heard that on screens on BOTS behind them they can see house changes already!

I really would like a few house changes for CBB I don't know about anyone else but I'm kind of sick of the current house now! That bedroom needs changing!

What house changes would you like to see for CBB?

I'd really like to see a new styled bedroom and maybe a few living room changes- possibly the sofa's on the podium where the dining area is?

Sam:)
13-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Doubt it will get much changes, probably open up the hinged wall in the Living room and frosted glass etc

Jake.
13-08-2012, 10:18 PM
The doors will probably be widened for Hev.

Jake.
13-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Joking, like her really.

LaLaLand
13-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Probably a leopard print-clad room with bed and bog especially for Julie Goodyear. Still don't see how she'd agree to share a room and stuff, out of character. She's a right Diva!

Jarrod
13-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Expected:

- Living Room
Sofa Changes, new coffee table, new dining area. They'll most likely add a door onto the 'secret room' and either make it into a Gym or another Lounge

- Bedroom
New Beds (singles so they don't share) new covers, maybe a change of wallpaper.

- Bathroom
Frosted Glass ect

Black Dagger
13-08-2012, 10:39 PM
I just expect the shower to be frosted over tbh.

DanielLuis
14-08-2012, 12:37 AM
Probably all the wallpapaers will change and stuff. Maybe they'll do like someone said earlier, trading the dining area and sofa's places so it looks kind of different, and maybe add a gym or a special luxury room in the secret room.

I.am.the.invisible.member
14-08-2012, 10:14 PM
The new celebrity house will not feature a Vegas theme so expect all wall coverings to be changed and the blue curtains to be taking down in living/diary room to reveal new wall covering behind...as well as the diary room entrance and room will reveal what's behind the pink drapes, new diary room chair! The secret room has potential to be a gym, overall the house will still have a big make over including the bots studio!!!!

THIS YEARS HOUSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED SO IT COULD BE EASILY CHANGED TO FIT 2 THEMES!!!!!

Jarrod
14-08-2012, 10:18 PM
^^ Wonder if your right.. Do you think we'll get new pictures?

rayheartbliss
14-08-2012, 10:22 PM
its not gonna be a lot of change like they claimed it would be
it will look different but will still look like the same house with diffrent walls and slight few rearranged

rayheartbliss
14-08-2012, 10:22 PM
it will look different but will still look like the same house with diffrent walls and slight few rearranged

Jordan.
14-08-2012, 10:27 PM
The bedroom looked exactly the same apart from the cheap argos bedding.

DanielLuis
14-08-2012, 10:36 PM

What do you except them to do in 2 days though?

JohnnyBB
15-08-2012, 01:02 AM
What do you except them to do in 2 days though?

look what was acheived in 16 hours in the olympic stadium! new wall coverings in the garden new sofa and dinning table would be nice nooo bloody ikea cushions!

Patrick
15-08-2012, 02:20 AM
They will literally just change all the cheap backdrops in the wallpaper.

Gstar
15-08-2012, 02:29 AM
I hope they move the sitting area away from the stairs, it's WAY too close.

WALK OF SHAME PLEASE. BB6 and BB10 were the only series to have it, ironically they're my 2 favourite series as well