PDA

View Full Version : Heather and Julie's Task ..

mirak_eel
15-08-2012, 10:45 PM
I tweeted earlier in the day saying Channel 5 would have Cheryl go in first, and give her a Natalie Cassidy type task, to get her in the limelight, as I believe she's the producer's chosen one this year.
OK, she wasn't first in, and Julie was involved too, but I wasn't far off.

I hope there chosen one this year does as well as Natalie did last year. :)

RodHull
15-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Dont think thats the case, they are both soap actresses, that was clearly the reason. Would be pointless asking the situation to act for example...

Withano
15-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Hmm it is strange, If Natalie Cassidy done better than 6th last year I'd probably be peeved.

mirak_eel
15-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Hmm it is strange, If Natalie Cassidy done better than 6th last year I'd probably be peeved.

They could have asked Martin Kemp to do it then? I dunno, I just knew they'd put Cheryl straight into a task, was sooo predictable.

Withano
16-08-2012, 01:00 AM
They could have asked Martin Kemp to do it then? I dunno, I just knew they'd put Cheryl straight into a task, was sooo predictable.

Yeah, I get ya'. Natalie and Cheryl were probably seen the audiences favourites by producers on launch night. If either Julie or Cheryl get another secret task this series then perhaps there'll be something to complain about but I'm not reading too much into it!..