PDA

View Full Version : No Dog makes me a sad panda...

RodHull
15-08-2012, 11:04 PM
Booo no Dog the Bounty Hunter.... :bawling:

Its a good line up for once, decent mix of once famous, semi famous and the odd nobody to vote out... IF they'd got Dog it would have been the best line up for years, maybe ever.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2012, 11:27 PM
I would love to have seen Dog in, maybe next year

flamingGalah!
16-08-2012, 02:11 AM
I'm disgusted that the UK wouldn't give him a visa! All because he spent 18 months in jail in 1976 after a friend of his murdered someone. Dog wasn't involved, but under Texas state law anyone "there" with the murderer is guilty too! :nono:

My Mum will be gutted too she loves him :bawling:

Monkey Slut
16-08-2012, 02:48 AM
Meh...I dont like dog so I wasn't too bothered about him going in...and we got a decent lineup anyway.

Ryan.
16-08-2012, 02:50 AM
I'm kind of glad in a way, because at least he can do next years. I think he would have been a bit too lost in the house with all those characters, next year he would be better served to be a main character and a "big coup".

I almost feel the same way about Coleen Nolan, IMO she's quite a big celeb and is known, so it seems a bit wasteful to chuck her in this years as well, she has just been lost in the Situation hysteria.

glasstangerine
16-08-2012, 05:26 AM
I love love love Dog and I was really hoping to see him. I hope they work it out so he could get in there next year.

RodHull
16-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Failing dog they could have put Beth his wife in, shes as famous as he is...

lostalex
16-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Why are you guys saying he can do next year's?? if he is banned, he's banned forever right? why would it be different for the next series?

Black Dagger
16-08-2012, 12:10 PM
It's a shame he hasn't gone in.

But after seeing this line-up, I am still sure it will deliver without his presence.

RodHull
16-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Why are you guys saying he can do next year's?? if he is banned, he's banned forever right? why would it be different for the next series?

No hes not banned, they just didn't leave long enough to lodge an appeal or get it sorted. They assumed years of straight living, fronting charity projects and being a well known born again christian reality TV star would be enough to get him in, sadly someone who lived in a box made the visa decision that day and clearly had no idea who he was.

They blocked him cause it counts as an unspent conviction (cause he got out early) which is just bloody ludicrous. Tyson the laughing rapist on the other hand we welcomed with open arms.