PDA

View Full Version : P3 Rhian’s BBust-up

Mrluvaluva
16-08-2012, 12:05 AM
Beauty in rematch with foe Jasmine

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t277/avulavulrm/CBB_RHIANSUGDEN_FULL_8MB.jpg

Celebrity Big Brother is banking on a bitchfest when Page 3 girl Rhian Sugden and Simon Cowell’s ex Jasmine Lennard get their claws out.

The red-hot models had a Facebook fallout after discovering they were both chatting up soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo.

Rhian admitted it could be “awkward” between her and Jasmine, who shot to fame on Make Me A Supermodel.

And with the stars entering the house last night, Channel 5 chiefs hope the sparks will fly.

She said: “We’ve had a few tiffs on Facebook. I didn’t have a fling with Ronaldo, but we were speaking to him at the same time, which is why I got nasty messages off her.”

Rhian’s not looking for love but admitted she fancied fellow housemate MC Harvey as “he’s been a bit of a bad boy”.

But the topless model is wary of meeting Coleen Nolan, an ex-Loose Women host.

She said: “I’ve heard she has an issue with Page 3 girls.”

CBB bosses are hoping arrogant blonde journalist Samantha Brick — who wrote about how difficult it was being “beautiful” — will boost ratings with her controversial opinions.

Team GB judo star Ashley McKenzie is on the show as is European royalty — Italian Prince Lorenzo Borghese, best known for his part in the US version of The Bachelor.

There’s a soap queen, too, with Julie Goodyear — Corrie’s legendary landlady Bet Lynch — who’s been offered £300,000 to take part.

Soap rivals EastEnders are represented by Cheryl Fergison, who played Heather Trott. She was offered £175,000 to appear.

Joining her is Spandau Ballet’s Martin Kemp, who played Albert Square’s Steve Owen.

Comic Julian Clary is another big-money recruit, pocketing £325,000.

Also taking part is Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino from US reality show Jersey Shore and glamour model Danica Thrall, who appeared in TV’s Sex, Lies & Rinsing Guys.

But the show had a setback, with Duane “Dog” Chapman from US show Dog The Bounty Hunter denied a UK visa because of a murder conviction in the 1970s.

- RHIAN is not the first Sun pin-up to appear on Celebrity BB.
Former Page 3 Idol winner Nicola Tappenden went into the house two years ago.

Here, she shares her top tips for surviving CBB:

Suss out your rivals – but don’t make judgments based on what you’ve read or heard. Alex Reid was ridiculed for being Katie Price’s transvestite boyfriend but he won in 2010.

Less is more. Don’t fight for the spotlight – it turns off viewers.
We can always see you. So if you don’t want us to see something, don’t do it.

Pull your weight in the house, but don’t be greedy.

Throw yourself into every single task. It’s a surefire way to win over the viewers.

It’s a gameshow. Vote tactically, not just for housemates you don’t like.

Don’t be afraid of a sexy fling – we all love a BB romance.

The Currant Bun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/4489434/Celebrity-Big-Brother-is-banking-on-a-bitchfest-when-Page-3-girl-Rhian-Sugden-and-Simon-Cowells-ex-Jasmine-Lennard-go-into-the-house.html)