PDA

View Full Version : Who was Dog's replacement?

reece(:
16-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Was it Prince Bfbeofeib?

Novo
16-08-2012, 12:23 AM
Probably no one since there are 7 Females and 6 Males in there

Lee.
16-08-2012, 12:25 AM
I've not watched the launch yet.. why did Dog not go in?

InOne
16-08-2012, 12:27 AM
I've not watched the launch yet.. why did Dog not go in?

He's been a bad doggy

Lee.
16-08-2012, 12:28 AM
He's been a bad doggy
Is he in the doghouse?

InOne
16-08-2012, 12:35 AM
Is he in the doghouse?

Very much so. Killed another dog(ish) so not allowed out his American kennel

MTVN
16-08-2012, 12:40 AM
Don't think it was the Prince bloke, there was rumours there was gonna be "royalty" in there a while ago

Tregard
16-08-2012, 12:40 AM
No replacement, just expect a double eviction to become a single

Lee.
16-08-2012, 12:45 AM

That's ruff

flamingGalah!
16-08-2012, 12:56 AM
Apparently Mike was Dog's replacement, according to Edward Gleave (Star reporter)...

@Ed_StarOnSunday The Situation is the last-minute replacement for Dog The Bounty Hunter. Don't worry - he'll be just as amazing. He's bonkers #cbb

Loukas
16-08-2012, 01:02 AM
Apparently Mike was Dog's replacement, according to Edward Gleave (Star reporter)...

If this is true i prefer it tbh, Mike makes for great TV.

Jord
16-08-2012, 01:15 AM

It's crazy how a big name like Mike was just a last minute addition to the cast.

flamingGalah!
16-08-2012, 01:18 AM
It's crazy how a big name like Mike was just a last minute addition to the cast.

Not that big, I'd never heard of him :joker:

InOne
16-08-2012, 01:26 AM

Same lol

Scream
16-08-2012, 01:38 AM

I'm just gonna assume you're not from America here. A lot who have entered are from the UK so it is most likely that you will know the British celebs more than the Americans if you're British...I'm British and I know who he is most out of all of them..

Indy
16-08-2012, 01:38 AM

He just got out of rehab, so probably one of the few who had a clear schedule with that little notice.

As to the wisdom of going directly from rehab to a BB house...

Locke.
16-08-2012, 01:40 AM
He got out of rehab in May I think, and has filmed another season of Jersey Shore since

flamingGalah!
16-08-2012, 01:51 AM
I'm just gonna assume you're not from America here. A lot who have entered are from the UK so it is most likely that you will know the British celebs more than the Americans if you're British...I'm British and I know who he is most out of all of them..

I just don't watch trash like Jersey Shore, Geordie Shore etc.. And I don't read the sort of magazines that he'd be in either... I also had no idea who Jasmine, Danica, Rhian, Lorenzo, Ashley & Samantha were either.

Lwize
16-08-2012, 05:28 AM

Dog's murder conviction was guilt by association -- he didn't physically kill anyone, but was present (sitting in the car, actually). Still, it was enough for his entry into the UK to be denied.

Munchkins
16-08-2012, 05:31 AM
I thought maybe there wasn't? since like someone said above there is 7 females and 6 males..

lostalex
16-08-2012, 06:32 AM
Probably Samantha Brick, she seems like a desperate last minute get.

I doubt it was Lorenzo because it would take a lot more time to sort out work visa and paperwork and travel for an American at the last minute, that probably took months of planning. Although maybe because he was born in Italy, and Italy is an EU member he doesn't need a visa, i'm not sure.

Black Dagger
16-08-2012, 10:50 AM
'The Situation' was most likely his replacement.

lostalex
16-08-2012, 10:54 AM
There no way it was the Situation. That was a major get for them, and it took months of preparation. An American cannot just jump on a plane and work in the UK. Work visas take a lot of paperwork and time. You can't do it in just a few weeks.

Livia
16-08-2012, 11:11 AM
I just don't watch trash like Jersey Shore, Geordie Shore etc.. And I don't read the sort of magazines that he'd be in either... I also had no idea who Jasmine, Danica, Rhian, Lorenzo, Ashley & Samantha were either.

You're not alone. I don't know them either and I've never watched Jersey Shore.

As we saw Michael's abs about twenty times in the first two minutes, we have now seen all his best bits already.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Don't think it was the Prince bloke, there was rumours there was gonna be "royalty" in there a while ago

MTVN !! Didnt you know he didnt want to talk about it :conf: he told the 2 people in 5 minutes who he was explaining his"Princehood" too last night :bored:

lostalex
16-08-2012, 11:18 AM
MTVN !! Didnt you know he didnt want to talk about it :conf: he told the 2 people in 5 minutes who he was explaining his"Princehood" too last night :bored:

Big Brother printed "Prince" on his name tag, and people asked him about it, duhh. were you not paying attention?

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2012, 11:18 AM
There no way it was the Situation. That was a major get for them, and it took months of preparation. An American cannot just jump on a plane and work in the UK. Work visas take a lot of paperwork and time. You can't do it in just a few weeks.

A"Major get" would have been Joan Rivers or John Travolta, not a jumped up smack head

Jord
16-08-2012, 11:20 AM

Dog's visa got denied a month or two ago so perhaps when it was initially denied they started negotiations with Mike.

lostalex
16-08-2012, 11:26 AM
A"Major get" would have been Joan Rivers or John Travolta, not a jumped up smack head

Joan Rivers was already in CBB 2008

Marc
16-08-2012, 11:49 AM
:laugh: People keep saying that this 'Situation' guy a massive celebrity half the forum don't even know who he is.

And you moan about how you don't like TOWIE type stars being on the show, yet he's exactly that.

lostalex
16-08-2012, 11:55 AM
:laugh: People keep saying that this 'Situation' guy a massive celebrity half the forum don't even know who he is.

And you moan about how you don't like TOWIE type stars being on the show, yet he's exactly that.

Yea, but Mike is the ORIGINAL, Towie is just a poor imitation of what Mike started on the Jersey Shore. If yur gonna have a trashy reality star, you should at least have the original.

RodHull
16-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Dog's murder conviction was guilt by association -- he didn't physically kill anyone, but was present (sitting in the car, actually). Still, it was enough for his entry into the UK to be denied.

Which is joke when you consider his life since and how hes turned it around, also consider that we let Tyson and Snoop dog into the UK, one a rapist the other a convicted gang member with drugs offences, neither of whom are repentant in the slightest.

Slevin
16-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Situation from US so yea most on this board arent gonna know who he is lol

Locke.
16-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Most normal young people know what Jersey Shore is. And people on here need to stop looking down on it when they watch Big Brother, they are both trash TV, and it is pretty much the same thing except they're allowed out of the house on Jersey Shore and it's a weekly thing instead of daily.

MTVN
16-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Most normal young people know what Jersey Shore is. And people on here need to stop looking down on it when they watch Big Brother, they are both trash TV, and it is pretty much the same thing except they're allowed out of the house on Jersey Shore and it's a weekly thing instead of daily.

lol this is very true

Slevin
16-08-2012, 02:01 PM
i feel ya on that Locke.

Lee.
16-08-2012, 02:40 PM
I've only heard of the Situation because of Locke and Novo... I actually thought he was maybe something to do with wrestling or summat :blush:

Locke.
16-08-2012, 02:43 PM
The soon to be Undisputed Champion of Celebrity Big Brother

Lee.
16-08-2012, 02:54 PM
I'm going to try and watch the launch soon... ill get back to you with my Situation opinion. :)

Locke.
16-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Just look at the quote in my signature, you should love him just from that

lostalex
16-08-2012, 03:04 PM
I HATED Mike on the Jersey Shore, he was a total idiot and punk. He makes good TV though.

He tries to act like he's an alpha male, but he is not at all, he's a total pussy, which is what's funny about him. He acts like he's some tough macho ladies man, but he has nothing to back it up. He always brought home the ugliest girls on Jersey Shore. Everyone else HATED him on Jersey Shore. Snooki didn't even invite him to the dinner she had to announce her pregnancy.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2012, 03:04 PM

Yes, nothing more than that,certainly not a "MAJOR" win, more of a damp squid IMO

Locke.
16-08-2012, 03:05 PM
I HATED Mike on the Jersey Shore, he was a total idiot and punk. He makes good TV though.

He tries to act like he's an alpha male, but he is not at all, he's a total pussy, which is what's funny about him. he acts like he's some touch macho alpha male, but he has nothing to back it up.

Did you not see him beat Ronnie up? :pipe:

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2012, 03:06 PM

He tries to act like he's an alpha male, but he is not at all, he's a total pussy, which is what's funny about him. he acts like he's some touch macho alpha male, but he has nothing to back it up.

He wont be alpha male in CBB ,not with Martin in there ,Julians more alpha male than Mike

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2012, 03:07 PM

:yuk:

Lee.
16-08-2012, 03:13 PM

Hmm.. I've got a feeling he's going to be a cock. However, I'll watch with an open mind

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Joan Rivers was already in CBB 2008

There was no cbb 2008 ,it was cancelled due to the Shilpa sham

lostalex
16-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Did you not see him beat Ronnie up? :pipe: you mean when Ronnie was about to beat Mike up and then Mike head butted a concrete wall? :hugesmile:

flamingGalah!
16-08-2012, 05:47 PM

It was Mike or whatever he calls himself, the reporter who posted the tweet works for The Star, which is owned by he same guy who owns Channel 5 & he got to interview them all before they went into the house...

Most people will have heard of Jersey Shore, but most normal people don't actually watch it... It is complete trash TV (as is TOWIE etc...) They cannot really be compared to Big Brother & it is a completely different type of TV show... Though since being on Channel 5 they have been trying to turn it into a similar thing :nono:

Vicky.
16-08-2012, 05:51 PM

Indeed. All week people have been moaning on that we will likely get towie style people. Yet we get one and half the forum wets their pants :joker:

On topic. I dont think anyone replaced Dog. As we have 7 females and 6 males.

M X
16-08-2012, 10:05 PM
I had thought that Ashley was Doug's replacement as I hadn't heard his name being rumoured.