PDA

View Full Version : Brians banter

Kizzy
16-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Brians banter with Julian was the highlight of last night for me,
julian: I'm going in there to widen my circle.
brian: how wide do you want your circle, how wide can it go?
julian: you'd be surprised...

Julian was actually lost for words for a second, so funny.
:joker: bri was great last night, what was your best bit?

Josy
16-08-2012, 12:55 PM
The best bit was when Julian called him Davina.

Brian is funny every now and then but most of the time he's too cringey IMO.

BigBrotherfan4ever
16-08-2012, 12:56 PM
I don't know what were my best bits of Brian were lastnight, but I thought he was great, & seemed a good bit more natural, but once again he was getting slated on FB, people were saying he was flirting to much with the HM's.

Kizzy
16-08-2012, 12:59 PM
The best bit was when Julian called him Davina.

Brian is funny every now and then but most of the time he's too cringey IMO.

He did! I totally missed that :joker::joker::joker: He is a ledge :hugesmile:

Black Dagger
16-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Brian has his moments. Shame 98% of the time he leaves me cringing.

lostalex
16-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Brian is far more clever and quick than Davina.

waterhog
16-08-2012, 01:39 PM
so funny. loving it.

Patricia4
16-08-2012, 02:12 PM
When Julian called him Davina

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Love them both and love their dry wit

Jord
16-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Brian was pretty funny last night, especially when he was talking about Samantha Brick before her VT played.

arista
16-08-2012, 03:03 PM
Yes call him Davina again
he must.

Julian on the 30min Live Feed
was talking to the Prince L
feeling sorry for him that he has no partner
you get the feeling.

Saigon1
16-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Brian ruined an otherwise great show last night. He is such a terrible presenter and the way he constantly throws himself at any good looking male within 100 yards is just cringey and annoying.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Brian ruined an otherwise great show last night. He is such a terrible presenter and the way he constantly throws himself at any good looking male within 100 yards is just cringey and annoying.

Its a JOKE !!FFS :bored:,lighten up

Saigon1
16-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Its a JOKE !!FFS :bored:,lighten up

He does it all the time, it's not funny it's boring and cringey. If he wasn't gay and acted the way he does to the woman housemates he would end up getting the sack.

Hopefully he does he is **** at his job.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2012, 03:32 PM
He does it all the time, it's not funny it's boring and cringey. If he wasn't gay and acted the way he does to the woman housemates he would end up getting the sack.

Hopefully he does he is **** at his job.

It may not be funny to YOU, but I find it hilarious ,but I am blessed with a sense of humour :idc:

Saigon1
16-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Well if you find someone constantly harassing male housemates funny that's good for you. He's still a **** presenter.

lostalex
16-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Well if you find someone constantly harassing male housemates funny that's good for you. He's still a **** presenter.

umm, Davina was always "harassing" the attractive male housemates too. it's funny.

You are only uncomfortable with it because he's gay. You would have no problem with Emma willis or Davina making the same comments to the same guys. Actually it's even funnier when Brian does it because it makes them more uncomfortable.

I remember especially on BB10 she was all over Tom, the guy that walked out of BB10. she sat on his lap and was always grabbing his biceps talking about how fit he was, and it was cute and funny, just like it's funny when Brian does it. Do you honestly think that Brian thinks he has a chance with the guys he is flirting with?? It's obviously just a joke.

Lighten UP>

Flamingjoe
16-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Brian has his moments. Shame 98% of the time he leaves me cringing.

This.

realitytvsux
16-08-2012, 03:55 PM
I think Brian is quite sweet and funny, if a bit cringy at times. I just wish he'd be honest with himself and buy his suits in a larger size - he looks stuffed into them like a sausage :)

Saigon1
16-08-2012, 03:55 PM
umm, davina was always "harassing" the attractive male housemates too. it's funny.

You are opnly uncomfortable with it because he's gay. You would have no problem with Emma willis or Davina making the same comments.

Stop talking sh1t, it has nothing to do with his sexuality. It would be just as cringey Emma or Alice doing it.

It might be a joke the first few times but he takes it overboard and is all he goes on about when there is an attractive there. We get it Brian your gay now do your fcking job.

lostalex
16-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Stop talking sh1t, it has nothing to do with his sexuality. It would be just as cringey Emma or Alice doing it.

It might be a joke the first few times but he takes it overboard and is all he goes on about when there is an attractive there. We get it Brian your gay now do your fcking job.

He does his job. His job is to entertain, and he does that. so what fcking job are you saying he's not doing?

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2012, 04:00 PM

"Harassing ? get a grip

lostalex
16-08-2012, 04:03 PM
I think Brian is quite sweet and funny, if a bit cringy at times. I just wish he'd be honest with himself and buy his suits in a larger size - he looks stuffed into them like a sausage :)

lol yea, and his head looks really big, like his suits are so tight that part of him is squeezed into his head lol

he is very sweet though, and i feel like sometimes Emma is being aggressive towards him when he comes onto BOTS, i think she is still resentful because she expected to get his job after Davina left.

I love both Brian and Emma.

I'm not a big fan of Jamie East though. Alice is a nice girl, but she seems like more of a stand up comedian, not so much a presenter.

Lex
16-08-2012, 04:06 PM
It may not be funny to YOU, but I find it hilarious ,but I am blessed with a sense of humour :idc:

Count me in on that Chuff! :thumbs:...it may be un-politically correct of an old man like me to say this....but there's just something about these little camp comedians that creases me up!...I've been a fan ever since Kenneth Williams and Hugh Paddick were camping it up around Kenneth Horne! :joker:

Cheers.

Vicky.
16-08-2012, 04:08 PM
I thought he was hilarious last night :D

Saigon1
16-08-2012, 04:09 PM
He's about as entertaining as chlamydia.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Count me in on that Chuff! :thumbs:...it may be un-politically correct of an old man like me to say this....but there's just something about these little camp comedians that creases me up!...I've been a fan ever since Kenneth Williams and Hugh Paddick were camping it up around Kenneth Horne! :joker:

Cheers.

Camp humour is by far the best humour

lostalex
16-08-2012, 04:11 PM
He's about as entertaining as chlamydia.

most people find the process of getting chlamydia pretty entertaining and enjoyable... pleasurable at the very least.

realitytvsux
16-08-2012, 04:12 PM
lol yea, and his head looks really big, like his suits are so tight that part of him is squeezed into his head lol

he is very sweet though, and i feel like sometimes Emma is being aggressive towards him when he comes onto BOTS, i think she is still resentful because she expected to get his job after Davina left.

I love both Brian and Emma.

I'm not a big fan of Jamie East though. Alice is a nice girl, but she seems like more of a stand up comedian, not so much a presenter.

I agree. They're all ok apart from the dreaded Jamie who is an odd mixture of creepy and condescending. I can't believe he is a gay man. I'm not being stereotypical when I say that all the gay men I know make a lot more effort than that! no wonder he is 'looking for love' ;)

Vicky.
16-08-2012, 04:12 PM
most people find the process of getting chlamydia pretty entertaining and enjoyable... pleasurable at the very least.

:joker::joker:

Slevin
16-08-2012, 04:18 PM
a host on the 3 BB's i watch never ruined it imo. they are only on once a week. thats nothing. its all about the HM. i dont mind Brian and i didnt mind Davina. they both are/were cringe at times. i think more cringe comes from the actual eps a lot more than the hosts seeing that BBUK & BBAU are daily and BBUS is 3 times a week.

lostalex
16-08-2012, 04:33 PM
I agree. They're all ok apart from the dreaded Jamie who is an odd mixture of creepy and condescending. I can't believe he is a gay man. I'm not being stereotypical when I say that all the gay men I know make a lot more effort than that! no wonder he is 'looking for love' ;)

wait... Jamie East is gay??

icecakes
16-08-2012, 04:33 PM

I agree with you saigon I find him and clary sleasy and disgusting, the comments, like he wanted to come in the back door,and all the other sexual innuendos he comes out with are unnecessary,Jamie east would have done a much better job imo

Jordan.
16-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Not funny at all

Gillian-73
16-08-2012, 05:49 PM
wait... Jamie East is gay??

No married with kids but Jamie the producer is. The one Emma is always trying to set up with a date on BOTS.

reece(:
16-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Jamie Sutcliffe and Brian should go make love in a cave and have it cave in on them.

lostalex
16-08-2012, 06:00 PM
No married with kids but Jamie the producer is. The one Emma is always trying to set up with a date on BOTS.

ahhh, that makes much more sense. thanks.

Ramsay
16-08-2012, 06:01 PM
he's funny on BOTS

toronto_matt
16-08-2012, 07:47 PM

chill out there omar

dizzy bint
16-08-2012, 08:04 PM
He was great as he always is. I enjoyed watching him.

lyaika
16-08-2012, 08:29 PM
he's definitely getting better

Vanessa
16-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Julian is hilarious! I love him! :laugh3:

the truth
16-08-2012, 08:39 PM
umm, Davina was always "harassing" the attractive male housemates too. it's funny.

You are only uncomfortable with it because he's gay. You would have no problem with Emma willis or Davina making the same comments to the same guys. Actually it's even funnier when Brian does it because it makes them more uncomfortable.

I remember especially on BB10 she was all over Tom, the guy that walked out of BB10. she sat on his lap and was always grabbing his biceps talking about how fit he was, and it was cute and funny, just like it's funny when Brian does it. Do you honestly think that Brian thinks he has a chance with the guys he is flirting with?? It's obviously just a joke.

Lighten UP>

maybe we need male presenters to hassle the females just to equal things up

lostalex
16-08-2012, 09:22 PM
maybe we need male presenters to hassle the females just to equal things up

Please don't act like gay men flirting with str8 men and str8 men flirting with women are equal in this world. First of all women are not equal to men, and second, gay men are not equal to str8 men.

Str8 men have a history of raping, abusing and killing women. gay men do not. that's why it's different. That is why seeing str8 men making passes at women is creepy and inappropriate. Last time i checked there is not a history of gay men raping and abusing and murdering str8 men.

So you cannot compare str8 men flirting with women to gay men flirting with str8 men.

You can compare str8 men to gay men when they both have equal rights, until then, you cannot. There is no equality right now, so trying to compare is ridiculous.

Str8 men abuse women, it's an epidemic. there is no epidemic of gay men abusing str8 men. So it's not the same at all.

RodHull
16-08-2012, 10:38 PM
He's still a **** presenter.

This is the kicker for me, he just can't present. He's so wooden and amateurish, like John Barnes when he had a stint at football punditry.

Hes a fairly witty bloke in real life (Brian) but you can almost see him struggling to deliver the autocue and listen to his earpiece, he often removes the earpiece cause he clearly cant cope with receiving instructions and talking at the same time, and it comes across as stilted and lacking spontaneity. His attempts at innuendo are awful, not funny and often he accentuates the wrong words and totally kills the humour.

Patrick
16-08-2012, 11:07 PM
best bit was when Julian called him Davina.

:joker::joker:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
25-08-2012, 02:25 PM
Please Brian don't say player hater, anymore! :bored:

crocs
25-08-2012, 04:37 PM
I've liked Brian since his time in BB. He is getting better as a presenter which is quite nice to see. I love Emma and Brian's humour in BOTS. I think they work well together. Brian is so much better in BOTS when he can speak freely and use his wit. The eviction show's concept (as he has to write it beforehand and not improvise that much) limits him.

Brian had an excellent comment about Danica in the last eviction show. It went something along the lines of "if you want to say something nice about Danica, you must give your credit card details first".

Me. I Am Salman
25-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Jamie Sutcliffe and Brian should go make love in a cave and have it cave in on them.