PDA

View Full Version : BB AUS housemates seem like high schoolers.

lostalex
16-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Am i the only one that thinks BB AUS housemates seem really immature compared to BBUK and BBUS housemates? It really feels like high school time sometimes. Are they actually thick? or do they think that acting thick is cute? i can't figure it out. They definitely come across as really thick though. "omg, i don't wanna talk about politics, it's so lame, i just wanna talk about pop music and boys, or cars and sports"

Seriously are they really as dumb as they sound?

It really does feel like a bunch of 16/17 y/o's at a summer camp. They don't seem like adults at all.

swinearefine
16-08-2012, 07:48 PM
BBAU always feels like high school. That's what happens when your target audience is high school students, unfortunately.

starry
17-08-2012, 02:20 AM
You really think they put mainly mature HMs in the British version? :D

swinearefine
17-08-2012, 02:25 AM
You really think they put mainly mature HMs in the British version? :D

BBUK feels more adult than BBAU. The only adult BBAU series was BB03, which also happened to be the best.

starry
17-08-2012, 12:01 PM
I don't think it's that adult, remember the self-confessed 'rubbish scary things' task' this year. I think the British BB (even more so on CH5) is aimed at VERY young people, silly tasks with often with silly rewards. Layla would have fitted right in with people like Ashleigh, Becky, Louise, Alex.