PDA

View Full Version : Is A More 'Fun' Big Brother Better?

Jake.
16-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Bitching made BB13. And I loved it. But we didnt see that many 'fun' moments, and last nights task was hilarious for me. The response it has gotten is incredible, most people online loved it aswell because it was funny (especially the last bit).

BigBrotherfan4ever
16-08-2012, 02:46 PM
I was just thinking about this a while ago, BB13 started off really good with the bitching, but after a while I got really fed up of seeing everyone arguing all the time, so there werent much funny moments IMO, for ages i couldn't find a favourite to support.

Were as with CBB I loved the task lastnight & straight away from that I can see who I'm going to like from everyone reaction of the task, I now have a few favourites.

So to answer your question I think this is going to be a fun series.

dathadiguy
16-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Definitely, watching BB13 was the art of endurance for me, only thing that kept me watching was Deana. I like the mix of HMs this year, I predict a lot of interesting conversations - I mean we've got Julian Clary & Situation under the same roof LMAO!

Locke.
16-08-2012, 03:01 PM
I think it's better when there is just the one main bitch, when there is dozens of them it just gets boring and annoying.

reece(:
16-08-2012, 03:10 PM
It's good to have a mix with some bitchy HMs and some fun ones, they got it right though last series by having them all bitchy as the bitchy ones usually go first.

susie q
16-08-2012, 03:37 PM
A bit of bitching and arguing is good, but theres got to be some fun moments to.
BB13 was hard to watch sometimes.