PDA

View Full Version : Face to Face Noms

BigBrotherfan4ever
16-08-2012, 06:07 PM
With that being live tomorrow, who do we think will be nominated, I'm thinking Prince Lorenzo & Samatha Brick.

Gstar
16-08-2012, 06:14 PM
I think Jasmine might get a few nominations unfortunately :(

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2012, 06:16 PM
I always think face to face is not who most of them would choose in the diary room, i expect most to choose the quite hm8s,who wont kick off with them ,maybe Prince ???,Brick bint

Monkey Slut
16-08-2012, 06:16 PM
I think Julian and Samantha and maybe a third housemate. I'm just hoping it isn't Danica and Jasmine.

BigBrotherfan4ever
16-08-2012, 06:19 PM
I always think face to face is not who most of them would choose in the diary room, i expect most to choose the quite hm8s,who wont kick off with them ,maybe Prince ???,Brick bint

Thats who I'm thinking chuff, for that reason too.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Thats who I'm thinking chuff, for that reason too.

No one is going to say Julie after seeing her in action last night :joker: its the quite ones, hopefully the bimbos,they are all the same,boring people churned up year after year ,Julian,Julie,Martin IMO are unique to this years CBB

BigBrotherfan4ever
16-08-2012, 06:24 PM
No one is going to say Julie after seeing her in action last night :joker: its the quite ones, hopefully the bimbos,they are all the same,boring people churned up year after year ,Julian,Julie,Martin IMO are unique to this years CBB

exactly

Novo
16-08-2012, 06:26 PM
The Situation because people will think he will care the least, Jasmine will get away with it because everyone knows she'll make a fuss being nominated, so probably The Situation v Samantha Brick

waterhog
16-08-2012, 06:36 PM
omg this is going to spice things up.

Munchkins
16-08-2012, 06:40 PM
Hopefully not Rhian as i think she deserves a chance

Jasmine, Julian and someone else probably

Sophiee
16-08-2012, 07:28 PM
I can see michael, samantha and jasmine being in trouble.

reece(:
16-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Samantha, Julian and The Situation are in trouble

Patricia4
16-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Michael, Samantha and Jasmine.

Livia
16-08-2012, 10:20 PM
I hope it'll be Jasmine. She's the kind of woman who's proud to let you know she tells it like it is and takes no crap but will go ballistic when someone else does the same thing to her. Fireworks. Excellent...

iRyan
16-08-2012, 10:28 PM
I hope it'll be Jasmine. She's the kind of woman who's proud to let you know she tells it like it is and takes no crap but will go ballistic when someone else does the same thing to her. Fireworks. Excellent...

I don't want her to be up this early because she'll probably go.

I'm thinking/hoping it will be Samantha Brick and Ashley McKenize and Coleen Nolan.

Livia
16-08-2012, 10:30 PM
I don't want her to be up this early because she'll probably go.

I'm thinking/hoping it will be Samantha Brick and Ashley McKenize and Coleen Nolan.

I don't think she'd go if she was up. I think people are looking forward to her living up to her reputation.

Any of your three choices would work for me though.

Jord
16-08-2012, 10:45 PM
I think it'll be Samantha and Lorenzo nominated with Samantha getting the boot.

joeysteele
16-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Samantha and Jasmine would be my 2,so I'd like it to be them.

JamesBond
16-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Please let it be Cheryl and Julie, I really don't want them acting the whole way though and they don't look good either. Oh and MC Harvey can go to if he's gonna spend the show chasing a granny, dude needs to get some balls and go for the hott women.

rionablue
16-08-2012, 11:43 PM
Definitely Samantha and maybe Rhian or The Situation. I want Samantha out first. Far far too up herself with the stuff SHE has written. As long as it isnt Jasmine Im not bothered. I dont normally like so called 'bad girls' but I love her sassyness and guts. Plus she is the only young brunette in the house and Im an advocate of brunettes lol

Jake.
16-08-2012, 11:46 PM
Please let it be Cheryl and Julie, I really don't want them acting the whole way though and they don't look good either. Oh and MC Harvey can go to if he's gonna spend the show chasing a granny, dude needs to get some balls and go for the hott women.

Somehow I really do doubt that...

BigBrotherfan4ever
17-08-2012, 12:19 PM

I can't see these two been nominated for a while yet.

Kazanne
17-08-2012, 12:27 PM

It takes balls to go for a real woman,your post is incredibly shallow ,it's not a beauty pageant,I think you are watching the wrong show.

Shaun
17-08-2012, 12:30 PM
A lot of the younger ones might go for Julie out of having nothing to relate to her with. Samantha, Lorenzo and Martin might get a few for being background characters.

I can't see Rhian, Ashley, Danica or Harvey getting any votes.

Locke.
17-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Situation will be up, but I'm pretty confident one of the non-old&fat girls will be aswell, so he shall be saved.

HBB1508
17-08-2012, 12:40 PM
I'm not so sure celebrities will go for the quiet ones, I think this happens in normal BB's but celebs are used to being the big cheeses and being pampered and getting their own way that I don't think they will be worried about who they upset or what the backlash might be - could be interesting to watch.

Jord
17-08-2012, 03:19 PM
After seeing the video of Sitch keeping people awake with his snoring I can see them using that as an excuse to nominate him. :(

Munchkins
17-08-2012, 03:21 PM
I actually am looking forward to this tonight :)

Kate!
17-08-2012, 03:33 PM
After seeing the video of Sitch keeping people awake with his snoring I can see them using that as an excuse to nominate him. :(

they will probably latch on to this, as it's going to be uncomfortable for them all doing the face to face noms, and it's better than saying nasty things about people, using someone snoring, he can't really take offence, and doubt he would, he'll just take it in good spirits I imagine and won't be evicted anyway.

Suze
17-08-2012, 03:37 PM

Most of them will get nominated at one time or another, some will be up more than others, so it will all be down to the size of the fandom of those up. Although those up this early on will be at a distinct disadvantage I suppose as the fan bases might not have been built up enough yet.

Flamingjoe
17-08-2012, 05:30 PM
I think Jasmine might get a few nominations unfortunately :(

This. :bawling:

Vanessa
17-08-2012, 05:41 PM
I hope not! We can't lose Jasmine yet! She ha so much potential! :bawling:

Munchkins
17-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Can we just get Samantha/Ashley out?
both none entities who need to leave

Vanessa
17-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Can we just get Samantha/Ashley out?
both none entities who need to leave

Unfortunately with live nominations people tend to pick easy targets. I think Jasmine and Samantha will be up.

evanshil
17-08-2012, 05:48 PM
hope it's not Danica Mike or Jasmine