PDA

View Full Version : why is bb calling Mike 'the situation'

armand.kay
17-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Is it just me who is annoyed by this. I find it very stupid and cringey expetialy when that ****ing looser Marcus Bently says it. :bored: and don't get me started on the ****ing twitter feed they only refer to him as '#TheSituation' Can he not be called by his real name.

I know I am being petty but its really bugging me :(.

Locke.
17-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Mike's house, Mike's rules

Josy
17-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Thats what everyone knows him as though, I don't see the problem tbh :laugh:

Black Dagger
17-08-2012, 12:10 AM
You'll be in a situation, if you don't get down with 'The Situation'

Brother Leon
17-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Same reason as if Lady Gaga or Tinie Tempah went in, they would be called that rathar than their actual names.

rayheartbliss
17-08-2012, 12:20 AM
because thats the situation

Withano
17-08-2012, 12:24 AM
Lady Soveriegn was called Sov. I think they call them whatever they ask to be called. His nametag on launch night said 'The Situation' too

Mrluvaluva
17-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Everybody definitely knows The Situation. As far as I know, everybody loves The Situation, and if you don't love The Situation, I'm gonna make you love The Situation.

That was a quote from season 1

armand.kay
17-08-2012, 12:48 AM
But on JS they call him Mike or 'Mike 'the situation''.

armand.kay
17-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Everybody definitely knows The Situation. As far as I know, everybody loves The Situation, and if you don't love The Situation, I'm gonna make you love The Situation.

That was a quote from season 1
Lol I love Mike I just don't like his ****ing nick name. :joker:

tweetypiebabe1
17-08-2012, 02:43 AM
On Jersey Shore the cast mostly call him Mike yea and make fun of his title 'The Situation' because he tends to annoy them.

Occasionally they'll say 'The Situation' though, but throughout US media he's only known as 'The Situation'. People rarely refer to him as Mike.

lostalex
17-08-2012, 02:49 AM
On Jersey Shore the cast mostly call him Mike yea and make fun of his title 'The Situation' because he tends to annoy them.

Occasionally they'll say 'The Situation' though, but throughout US media he's only known as 'The Situation'. People rarely refer to him as Mike.

exactly, just like Nicole is always called "Snooki" in the media, but Jenn (jwoww) and Deena always call her Nicole.

I sooo hope they bring Snooki in halfway through this series. how amazing would it be to have Snooki and Mike in the same BB house? She f-ing HATES him lol. :D

tweetypiebabe1
17-08-2012, 02:53 AM
exactly, just like Nicole is always called "Snooki" in the media, but Jenn (jwoww) and Deena always call her Nicole.

I sooo hope they bring Snooki in halfway through this series. how amazing would it be to have Snooki and Mike in the same BB house? She f-ing HATES him lol. :D

It would be amazing! Can you say D-R-A-M-A!!! But I don't think that'll happen, she's too far along in her pregnancy isn't she?

gravity
17-08-2012, 02:55 AM
Here in the states, no one really calls him Mike. They either call him 'The Situation' or you can call him 'sitch' but only if you are cool enough

lostalex
17-08-2012, 02:59 AM
BB should do a special Jersey Shore edition of BB, just have all the Jersey Shore cast put into the BBUK house for 3 weeks. how amazing would that be???

Sam and Mike would definitely be the first ones voted out.

I think Jenn would win. I think the British public would love Jenn. She's such an awesome girl.

Lwize
17-08-2012, 03:34 AM
They called Coolio by his stage name, not his real name (Leonard Weinstein).

lostalex
17-08-2012, 03:40 AM
They called Coolio by his stage name, not his real name (Leonard Weinstein).

Weinstein, wait ...what? :whistle:

Lwize
17-08-2012, 03:43 AM
Weinstein, wait ...what? :whistle:

:spin: