PDA

View Full Version : BB love interest from the press

BusyBee
08-09-2002, 03:33 PM
Why do people think the press this year have shown no interest in BB love connections? Even Lee and Sophie who have declared themselves an item seem to have been left completely alone and apart from one article saying they were together we've heard nothing more. No gossip at all about the possible link up with Alex and Adele. Does anyone know if anything has happened between them? :sleep: :sleep: As for Kate and Spencer apart from a few sightings of them together they too have been left alone - no press speculation at all.

What a difference a year makes. Do you think much of the hounding that P and H got was due to the fact that the press never got the heading they wanted i.e. "Housemates do 'it' on National TV"? They seemed to be hell bent on breaking them up what with all the love rat Paul stories etc possibly being vindictive.

Dont get me wrong I think they should be left alone to build a relationship with whoever if that's what they want, just wondered why this year so little interest from the press. Perhaps its just because the public arent interested? :colour: :colour:

bonzobravo
08-09-2002, 03:35 PM
I think it is because Lee & Sophie are not intresting, and Kate & Spencer are shying away from the press, unlike OTHER couples!!!!

Kate & Spencer are without doubt the most intresting bb couple, because they are BOTH intresting ppl!

Ig
08-09-2002, 03:37 PM
I think you've hit the nail on the head there, Busy Bee! This year's BB seemed to be aiming to be the first UK BB where the contestants had sex on TV, and when it didn't happen the press gave up the ghost entirely. No one captivated the public enough to sustain any interest after BB finished, so there isn't really much point in press speculation! :sleep:

Tonto1278
08-09-2002, 04:28 PM
The only person that everyone is mildly interested in is the wonderful Jade! But lets face it without her BB3 would of been cak!

bonzobravo
08-09-2002, 04:31 PM
True Jade is a Star

Tonto1278
08-09-2002, 04:35 PM
And shes just as funny out of BB. You just had to watch Avid Merrion's programme on Friday to see that.

I don't think Spencer & Kate are BB's best ever couple. They were only in the house together for a month and in that time nothing much happend apart from him asking if he could look at her tits.
They hardly captured the nation like H + P, and I wasn't that much of a fan of there relationship.

bonzobravo
08-09-2002, 04:44 PM
We are all different mate!

Plus I do fancy the pants off both Kate & Spanky, which helps!

Romantic Old Bird
08-09-2002, 09:57 PM
Bonzo, my friend, you can hardly mean that P&H courted the press in their early post house months?

They did anything but. They were hounded, and were accused of staying aloof to CREATE interest.

bonzobravo
08-09-2002, 09:59 PM
lol

Rob

xx

cc100
09-09-2002, 12:18 PM
NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN THE OTHER COUPLES-IF THEY WERE THEY'D BE IN THE PAPERS.

THE PAPERS CALLING PAUL A LOVE RAT WAS NOT NEEDED. IM SURE HELEN HAD AS MANY(IF NOT MORE) PEOPLE COME UP AND TRY AND CHAT HER UP AS PAUL.ITS THE WAY IT IS-

bananarama
10-09-2002, 04:46 PM
Its difficult for the papers to be interested in something that does not exist.....

There is no genuine love connections between any of the BB3 housemates. They may like or fancy one or the other!!!! But there is no "Love" as was so plain to see with P/H.

Therfor the papers have nothing substantial to get their teeth in to...........

bonzobravo
10-09-2002, 04:54 PM
Bananarama

How you do amuse me!!

Well I have always had a thing for sheep!!!

Love you always

xxx

bananarama
10-09-2002, 06:30 PM
bonzobravo. Cryptic!!!! Explain please......

Romantic Old Bird
10-09-2002, 06:36 PM
[quote
Well I have always had a thing for sheep!!!

[/quote]

We know that Bonzo, but each to his own! Hope you weren't being a wee bit nasty there.........be a good boy now and play nicely!

Bananarama,

I agree with you. They (the tabloid press) know the public haven't been captured by the relationships which developed inside or outside the BB3 house.

We had a conversation quite a while ago about why everyone got so wrapped up in P&H but only showed comparitively little interest in Tom and Claire, despite the emergence of Pierce.

The magic didn't happen on the screen. Simple as that.

bonzobravo
10-09-2002, 06:40 PM
In your opinion!!!!!!

Romantic Old Bird
10-09-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by bonzobravo
In your opinion!!!!!!

Defo! That's why I put it. :hugesmile:

bonzobravo
10-09-2002, 06:45 PM
lol

well said!!

xx

bananarama
10-09-2002, 06:46 PM
bonzobravo. Get back in your box. You are making a fool of yourself.

I love you really xxxxx

bonzobravo
10-09-2002, 06:50 PM
contrary my dear.

I am the one with my eyes wide open.

But lets not get in to a bitching session, over nothing!

bananarama
10-09-2002, 06:56 PM
bonzobravo. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: There must be some pills you can take for your condition. Hope you get well soon. Bye.......xxxxx

Romantic Old Bird
10-09-2002, 07:00 PM
OK everybody

Let's shake on it.
:love:

BusyBee
10-09-2002, 07:26 PM
Oh dear I stirred up a can of worms here. Everyone has their own opinions that's what this forum is all about. All I can say is that I am glad the whole romantic thing has been put on the back burner by the press this year whoever it involves. If things work our for any of the people involved great - if not at least they have been left alone to find out for themselves.

bonzobravo
10-09-2002, 07:30 PM
Well said Busy Bee

I feel happy I actually agree with someone.

And buy the way little bana whatever

The pills have cured me thanks, but for you unfortunately there is no cure except for a brain transplant.

Not much hope I am afraid!

:sleep:

blinkinlovely
10-09-2002, 10:59 PM
Lively earlier tonight then ............. ooooohhh missed it ( a carol concert meeting!!!!!!!lol)

bonzobravo
10-09-2002, 11:02 PM
Blinkinlovely

You didn't miss much it was quite tiresome

I'd rather of given Norman Lamont a good fisting

lol

Heres a question

Who said that originally?