PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine Could Be The Greatest Housemate Of All Time!

JohnnyBB
17-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Shes Been Labeld a Bitch Thats Allright Everyone Hates A Bitch But The Way Jasmine Has Gone About It Being So Open Saying Shes Queen Bitch Of The House, Thats Sort Of Openess Settles Well With Us Sort Of Veiwers, Today Shes Asked For Coke And Bit Brother said there was diet so she flushes cheryls down the drain aha, and now shes bitching about danica saying shes spoken to her rudely when she got up, We Need To Keep Jasmine in Shes Going To Be A BB Legend And I Do Think Shes Our Under Dog Here.

BigBrotherfan4ever
17-08-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm quite liking her aswell at the moment.

Livia
17-08-2012, 12:17 PM
I heard her tell Cheryl "I'm Queen Bitch in this house". I often find when people have to go to great lengths to tell you what a bitch they are, then they really aren't. It's like people telling you how much fun they are... it always turns out they're a proper nuisance and not fun at all. Besides, compared to Julian Clary, she's not even a good amateur in the Bitch Stakes and it's laughable to think she could compare. I look forward to her trying to live up to her reputation though.

Incidentally, Using A Capital Letter For Each Word makes your post a chore to read.

Patrick
17-08-2012, 12:21 PM
22 Series.. Two days in.. and you're claiming this?

Oh God.

chuff me dizzy
17-08-2012, 01:20 PM

Oh God.

Exactly !!! :sleep:

Black Dagger
17-08-2012, 01:21 PM

Oh God.

This.

She's in my top 5, but bloody hell.

Jords
17-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Shes gonna be good!

Roy Mars III
17-08-2012, 01:35 PM
hopefully she is gone very soon

chuff me dizzy
17-08-2012, 01:37 PM
hopefully she is gone very soon

She will be one of the first out, followed by the other bimbos

realitytvsux
17-08-2012, 01:50 PM
I'd be very surprised if she's in there for long!

AnnieK
17-08-2012, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=Livia;5414465]I heard her tell Cheryl "I'm Queen Bitch in this house". I often find when people have to go to great lengths to tell you what a bitch they are, then they really aren't. It's like people telling you how much fun they are... it always turns out they're a proper nuisance and not fun at all. Besides, compared to Julian Clary, she's not even a good amateur in the Bitch Stakes and it's laughable to think she could compare. I look forward to her trying to live up to her reputation though.

Totally agree with this - saying what you are nearly always mean you are the opposite. Sure she will be act bitchy for a few days but will then settle down a bit. She is probably very insecure and hides her insecurities behind "bitchiness"

She has met a living leg in the bitch stakes though in Julian - he would destroy her without thinking about it - in a clever way too...:devil:

having said that am hoping she is going to be entertaining

Lwize
17-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Shes Been Labeld a Bitch Thats Allright Everyone Hates A Bitch But The Way Jasmine Has Gone About It Being So Open Saying Shes Queen Bitch Of The House, Thats Sort Of Openess Settles Well With Us Sort Of Veiwers, Today Shes Asked For Coke And Bit Brother said there was diet so she flushes cheryls down the drain aha, and now shes bitching about danica saying shes spoken to her rudely when she got up, We Need To Keep Jasmine in Shes Going To Be A BB Legend And I Do Think Shes Our Under Dog Here.

Let's try sentences next time.

Vicky.
17-08-2012, 01:53 PM
I think a lot of its just front.

Generally you find someone who has to tell others how much of a badass they are...is not that at all. If you were genuinely a bitch or whatever, they would know without you forcing it down their throats.

That said, I like her so far :p

JohnnyBB
17-08-2012, 02:10 PM

Oh God.

I Said I Liked Ashleigh She Was Awfull, But You Wait Patrick Good Things Will come From Jasmine!

Withano
17-08-2012, 02:14 PM
http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Interrupting-Kanye-West-Becomes-Internet-Phenomenon-3.jpg

Yo Jasmine. Imma let you finish, but Deana was the greatest house mate of ALL TIME

Josy
17-08-2012, 02:36 PM
She tries too hard to let people know she's a bitch, which probably means she's not.

Gstar
17-08-2012, 02:57 PM
http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Interrupting-Kanye-West-Becomes-Internet-Phenomenon-3.jpg

Yo Jasmine. Imma let you finish, but Deana was the greatest house mate of ALL TIME

:joker:

alex_front2
17-08-2012, 04:40 PM
I think it's sad that women pit themselves against each other rather than make friends. jasmine went into cbb looking for a female rival ie rian and samantha. she's now moved her ire onto danica. male hms look for bromance.

Munchkins
17-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Exactly !!! :sleep:

Agreed! haha, she could be a good housemate, but the greatest of all time is pushing it ;)

JTM45
17-08-2012, 05:04 PM
She's really, really ****ing AWFUL!!!!

How pathetic is she that she'd have her sad claim to fame (shagging Simon Cowell) tattooed on her wrist to remind people of what she's known for. That's so extremely desperate and sad!

Flamingjoe
17-08-2012, 05:05 PM
She's going to be amazing, but she's not going to be the greatest housemate of all time.

LaLaLand
17-08-2012, 05:09 PM
I have high hopes her! Hoping she delivers.

chuff me dizzy
17-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Agreed! haha, she could be a good housemate, but the greatest of all time is pushing it ;)

The GREATEST of all time is my Brian !!! :angel::kiss::lovedup:

Flamingjoe
17-08-2012, 05:46 PM
The GREATEST of all time is my Brian !!! :angel::kiss::lovedup:

:rolleyes:

Vanessa
17-08-2012, 05:47 PM
I like Jasmine, but i think she'll be nominated tonight. It's a shame. She has so much potential. :(

Sophiee
17-08-2012, 05:48 PM
I think she has the potential to be very entertaining, hopefully she will live up to how she's been portrayed so far.

Withano
17-08-2012, 05:57 PM
I like Jasmine, but i think she'll be nominated tonight. It's a shame. She has so much potential. :(

I think/ hope face to face nominations might save her. Who really wants to be dealing with that angry lady on their 3rd day!

Vanessa
17-08-2012, 05:59 PM
I think/ hope face to face nominations might save her. Who really wants to be dealing with that angry lady on their 3rd day!

Some of them will be too scared to nominate her! :joker:

Indy
17-08-2012, 06:02 PM
I think a few more nights of listening to Julie speak Russian and make boiler sounds, and Julian's the one who's going to kick off with anyone that wanders into sight. Unless she's the one who wanders by, Baby's going to be put in a corner.

aj2463
17-08-2012, 07:03 PM

Agreed! Usually it takes the good housemates maybe like a week to come out and show their personality but she's already shaping up to be ahhhhmazing :dance:

hijaxers
17-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Well i'd never heard of her or seen her before, too me she looks like a carbon copy of Janice Dickinson - also modelling her behaviour on her by what i've seen so far ! I was amazed she is only 27 as i think she looks at least 35 minimum !! and more neck than a giraffe getting those legs out in shorts - quite the worst offence on the eyes in donks !!!!

Joe.
17-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Her VT was the best of the night and so far she's so good but wouldn't go as far as saying the greatest housemate ever.

Sov was the greatest Celeb housemate ever we all know that!

reece(:
17-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Best HM of this series

pepper2012
17-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Oh I never saw this topic I made another about her

Think she's fabulous so far

JohnnyBB
20-08-2012, 02:55 AM
Jasmines Amazing Best Housemate Ever Im Just Enjoying Her This Week.

swinearefine
20-08-2012, 04:25 AM
Makosi is the greatest housemate of all time :nono: Although I'd say Jasmine is well on her way to being one of the greatest

JTM45
20-08-2012, 04:30 AM
She smells of rotten fish (and looks like a rotten fish too).......apparently!:joker:

Saph
20-08-2012, 09:05 AM
I cant take to her.. Shes not a bitch imo, shes just rude.

Marc
20-08-2012, 09:13 AM
This thread title has to be the biggest joke of all time.

JohnnyBB
20-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Jasmine Being Amazeing again tonight.

Yayita
20-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Im a convert! But sad that she will go on wednesday ;(

Flamingjoe
20-08-2012, 09:36 PM
In my opinion, Jasmine is the greatest Celebrity Big Brother housemate since Pete Burns. :worship:

Nedusa
20-08-2012, 09:50 PM

Your claim is a little premature methinks...!!!!

gravity
21-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Derek from BB6 is the greatest

Livia
21-08-2012, 05:21 PM
I cant take to her.. Shes not a bitch imo, shes just rude.

Beautifully put.

Anglo
21-08-2012, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=Livia;5414465]

She has met a living leg in the bitch stakes though in Julian - he would destroy her without thinking about it - in a clever way too...:devil:

I thought that too, but am starting to think Julian needs a well-prepared script for his witty ad-libs. He could have intervened when Jasmine was attacking Danica, but tamely feigned deafness.

Jasmine just reacts and is spontaneous. It's also hilarious to see her buddying up to Danica and Rhiann after their rows. Nobody can quite believe it but none of them are up for confronting her.

Must be a right Bunny Boiler!