PDA

View Full Version : Forum Members compared to Housemates Game

Raph
17-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Basically the rules are simple. Compare the person who has posted above you to a BB housemate and state the reasons as to why you've made this comparison.

E.g I can say I compare Reece(: with Marc from BB12 because he's really nice, fun and friendly. :spin:

NOTE: Try to keep things positive; so not comparing a forum member to a housemate with a negative connotation :)

Kate!
17-08-2012, 03:38 PM
can it be either BBUK or BBUSA, or just BBUK?

Raph
17-08-2012, 03:40 PM
can it be either BBUK or BBUSA, or just BBUK?

Haha I guess it can be BBUSA too :hugesmile:

Kate!
17-08-2012, 03:41 PM
ok then, I compare Raph with Dan from BBUSA as he's open, honest and likeable.

MeMyselfAndI
17-08-2012, 03:42 PM
I swear this has been done before, I remember getting an infraction for comparing a member with a housemate.

Raph
17-08-2012, 03:43 PM
^^Ha ha Kate that was not predictable at all ;)

I compare Kate with Aisleyne from BB7. She's not afraid to give her opinion but at the same time she's really loyal with her friends and is really 'real'. :D

MeMyselfAndI
17-08-2012, 03:44 PM
And someone compared me to Nadia! That is so funny, I always loved Nadia. I'm gunna try and find the old thread for fun.

Jords
17-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Id compare Kate with Rachel actually - nice, fun and honest!

MeMyselfAndI
17-08-2012, 03:53 PM
I'd compare Kate with Deana - She can stick up with herself and is not afraid to give her own opinion, but is also very friendly, aswell as some members giving her stick and getting away with it.

Munchkins
17-08-2012, 03:57 PM
This is a hard game, i can't think of comparisons :L

Raph
17-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Ok loads of people posted at the same time so I'll do a few to straighten this out! Oh and MMAI I thought of Deana for Kate too! :D

Jords - Adam from BB13UK. I think you're really chilled and kind. You get along with pretty much everyone, just like Adam. At the same time, you stick firmly with your views and won't let people use you and stuff. Plus you also fancy Deana ;)

MeMyselfAndI - Arron BB13. You're very confident I think and don't care if people don't like you. If people don't like you for who you are, you won't give them the time of day, which I think is a pretty cool thing :) Don't mean this in a bad way btw!

Munchkins
17-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Raph i compare you to Siavash... haha joking :laugh:

Seriously though i would say you are like Dan.. and not just because you love him :) - you are both genuine lovely guys, who always remain respectful, even if you disagree with someone

Flamingjoe
17-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Raph i compare you to Siavash... haha joking :laugh:

Seriously though i would say you are like Dan.. and not just because you love him :) - you are both genuine lovely guys, who always remain respectful, even if you disagree with someone

:joker:

reece(:
17-08-2012, 10:40 PM
Raph to who else other than Dan, is there really any question to this!
Munchkins to Hira for being really sweet
SaphLiike to Sylvia for the ghetto fabness
shazur to Dawn for being mysterious
chuff to The Mccririck for having bold views ;)

Patrick
17-08-2012, 10:43 PM
I swear this has been done before, I remember getting an infraction for comparing a member with a housemate.

This.
And it worked better back in the day - when TiBB was more of a community full of interesting characters who knew eachother very well etc

Now it's not like that.

Doogle
17-08-2012, 10:45 PM

I just remembered that and now I can't stop laughing :joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
sooty = jasmine

Munchkins
Raph to who else other than Dan, is there really any question to this!
Munchkins to Hira for being really sweet
SaphLiike to Sylvia for the ghetto fabness
shazur to Dawn for being mysterious
chuff to The Mccririck for having bold views ;)

Me as Hira, ily :love:
one of my favourites

Doogle
17-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Marc-Leah BB7
Locke-Govan BB11
Redway-Heaven BB12

Kate!
17-08-2012, 11:13 PM
This.
And it worked better back in the day - when TiBB was more of a community full of interesting characters who knew eachother very well etc

Now it's not like that.

I think it is Patrick. It takes a fair bit of time to get to know people really well, there are several on here that I'm very close to and a lot of others
I'd say I know quite well - there are tons of interesting characters on here too, yourself ad an example are an intriguing character and someone I never thought I'd get on with at all in my early days here, lol. Your strops make me laugh and I like your Passion for all things BB and it was nice to communicate with you more whilst you took part in my Bachelorette game :D So I kind of disagree here :(

Maybe its cos you're not around as much during off season, you feel the bonds have gone?

Shaun
17-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Patrick: Sam Pepper.
Zee: I can genuinely see him pulling a Shahbaz. Might just be the Glaswegian accent.
Scott: Marco
foxysarah92: Sunshine
Joe.: Chris (BB12)
Nathan: Samanda
Dezzy: Kara-Louise
Smithy: Dennis
Ninastar: Sree
Munchkins: Bubble
*Kate*: Ahmed
MTVN: Narinder
joeysteele & Livia: Saskia and Maxwell
bigbrother12: Josie

ok i'm taking the piss

Gstar
17-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Cherry tango

Patrick
18-08-2012, 03:14 AM
I think it is Patrick. It takes a fair bit of time to get to know people really well, there are several on here that I'm very close to and a lot of others
I'd say I know quite well - there are tons of interesting characters on here too, yourself ad an example are an intriguing character and someone I never thought I'd get on with at all in my early days here, lol. Your strops make me laugh and I like your Passion for all things BB and it was nice to communicate with you more whilst you took part in my Bachelorette game :D So I kind of disagree here :(

Maybe its cos you're not around as much during off season, you feel the bonds have gone?

Awh thank you, Seriously that actually really made me smile :)

I dunno, it possibly is that - I'm not as connected to this place I suppose as I once was, like back in '09-2011 I was always on here and had friendships and stuff with alot of people, who aren't around anymore.
So it feels alot different :laugh:

Kate!
18-08-2012, 03:25 AM
:) Patrick.

and Pmsl at being compared to Ahmed even as a piss take :laugh: I have been known to throw a plate or two in my time!