PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine on a vile rant to poor Lorenzo

Novo
17-08-2012, 09:46 PM
The poor guy is trying to explain himself about why he nominated her and she's telling him to **** off left right and center.. time to pick up your phone and vote to safe Rhian before she ends up killing someone

Shaun
17-08-2012, 09:46 PM
he can **** off tbh :idc: bloody nobody

JTM45
17-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Showing her true vile colours!

Jordan.
Made me want her to stay even more.

GypsyGoth
I bet that's the first time anyone has ever spoken to him like that :laugh:

reece(:
17-08-2012, 09:48 PM
She's providing some good entertainment, Lorenzo is just a dumb bore.

MeMyselfAndI
She needs to stay tbh, shes very entertaining

iRyan
She must stay now.

Locke.
17-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Lorenzo shut her down, no worries. He will last at least a week longer than her anyway

David R
17-08-2012, 09:49 PM
She's that typical girl who will throw abuse at some innocent guy just because she's not happy and embarrasses herself! Spoilt Cow.

Munchkins
17-08-2012, 09:50 PM
She was an absolute bitch, and will selfdestruct, would rather deadwood be up though

Rhian has to stay.. shes so lovely imo

LaLaLand
I'd hate her guts if Ihad to live with her but she's such good value to watch, she must stay!

Patricia4
She needs to go I cant wait for her to start on Martin.

Black Dagger
Flawless bitch isn't she?

Don't see Rhian providing any long-term entertainment, even if I do love her.

David R
17-08-2012, 09:51 PM
She seems quite unhinged, could be a serious danger to other housemates if she goes off on one.

Novo
17-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Crying like the stupid little ***** that she actually is straight after nominations finished and now she's piped up and back to her usual self

Beth.
17-08-2012, 09:53 PM
I liked her up until this. Changed my mind on her now.

Locke.
She is bullying poor Heather now, pouring her drinks down the sink

Novo
Cheryl just destroyed her

David R
And now she has poured a whole bottle down the drain just because she didn't like it sitting there. Man that's low.

Jords
17-08-2012, 09:54 PM
:devil:

JTM45
17-08-2012, 09:55 PM
She's a scumbag *****!
Love your Avatar pic David. The true Queen of BB.......Faye!!!!

Shaun
17-08-2012, 09:56 PM
calling someone a *****... yeah, she's the scumbag :thumbs:

cassieparis
17-08-2012, 09:56 PM
The use of the word "vile" on this board is "vile"
I don't believe that this word is used more in the whole world than on this board it's vile :joker:

David R
17-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Love your Avatar pic David. The true Queen of BB.......Faye!!!!

Thanks :blush: I will always remember that launch night outfit ;)

JTM45
17-08-2012, 09:58 PM
calling someone a *****... yeah, she's the scumbag :thumbs:

If it quacks like a duck............:thumbs:

smeagol
17-08-2012, 10:00 PM
poor ? lol hardly poor o)

Novo
17-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Now she has made poor lorenzo feel like he wants to go home

Marc
17-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Makes me laugh that some Deana fans are praising Jasmine for being this way when Conor did the exact same thing (epilator situation aside).

Jords
17-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Makes me laugh that some Deana fans are praising Jasmine for being this way when Conor did the exact same thing (epilator situation aside).

Not on the same paar at all, if she did I would not support her.

Jordan.
17-08-2012, 10:08 PM
We've not seen the brilliance Jasmine is showing since this great woman

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06/BBCharleyArgue_175x125.jpg

reece(:
17-08-2012, 10:11 PM

THIS so much!

Marc
17-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Not on the same paar at all, if she did I would not support her.

Take away the epilator incident Conor was nothing but a mean person. Just like Jasmine is showing signs of. Obviously you had more weeks to see that in BB13 but it's the same thing.

Being rude to people and making them upset is exactly the same thing.

Sophiee
17-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Crying like the stupid little ***** that she actually is straight after nominations finished and now she's piped up and back to her usual self
:laugh:

I think rhian reacted very well to being up in the first week in comparison to jasmine, it won't do her any favours being bitter about it.

Josy
17-08-2012, 10:17 PM
When did this happen and were can I see it, everyone is going on about bullying and bitching and I have no idea whats going on? :shrug:

Jords
17-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Take away the epilator incident Conor was nothing but a mean person. Just like Jasmine is showing signs of. Obviously you had more weeks to see that in BB13 but it's the same thing.

Being rude to people and making them upset is exactly the same thing.

Conor singled out Deana and trashed talked her constantly. Jasmine is not doing this.

paper-cut-exit
17-08-2012, 10:22 PM
I bet that's the first time anyone has ever spoken to him like that :laugh:

Good chance yeah lol - More than likely he's constantly surrounded in 'yes men' all so eager to kiss his arse at every given opportunity.

perhaps a wee reality slap, and little taste of the harsher sides of life for a change will do the bloke some good lol

Marc
17-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Conor singled out Deana and trashed talked her constantly. Jasmine is not doing this.

You had weeks to see this though. All I'm saying is she's showing signs of being horrible just like Conor was. Just find it funny how die hard Deana fans can just love somebody like Jasmine who's showing signs of being just as mean as he was.

GypsyGoth
17-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Good chance yeah lol - More than likely he's constantly surrounded in 'yes men' all so eager to kiss his arse at every given opportunity.

perhaps a wee reality slap, and little taste of the harsher sides of life for a change will do the bloke some good lol

True :D

When did this happen and were can I see it, everyone is going on about bullying and bitching and I have no idea whats going on? :shrug:

It was shown on Bit on the Side.

joeysteele
17-08-2012, 10:28 PM
She was a fair bit out of order in her response to Lorenzo.

vortex
17-08-2012, 10:32 PM
I felt bad for Lorenzo though, he really is a gentleman and she was acting like a spoilt brat, I don't really like anymore, she's gonna be a nightmare to live with, I can already see her going Conor's direction.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
17-08-2012, 10:35 PM

:lovedup:

but i think you are forgetting someone

http://i.imgur.com/i38KZ.jpg

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
17-08-2012, 10:36 PM
You had weeks to see this though. All I'm saying is she's showing signs of being horrible just like Conor was. Just find it funny how die hard Deana fans can just love somebody like Jasmine who's showing signs of being just as mean as he was.

jasmine is fierce

conor is not

your argument is invalid

Livia
17-08-2012, 10:43 PM

You're absolutely right in your comparison. She is mean, it doesn't take weeks to suss someone like her out, it takes minutes. She's also spiteful, selfish, bitter, discontented and really rather sad.

Novo
17-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Very well said Livia if i do say so myself

JamesBond
17-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Ive met women like her and trust me this is just the start, if she gets with a guy in the house I feel sorry for him. It should make great television so def vote to keep her.

rusticgal
17-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Cheryl just destroyed her

...Well she was then she succumbed. She should have kept it up because it was one selfish and arrogant thing to do. Shes doing this to provide for her son but then ignorantly throws a perfectly good bottle of Diet coke down the sink cos SHE doesnt like it... Cheryl should have stood her ground but she did make her point...so I will forgive her on this occassion.

Jasmine must stay tho...purely for the entertainment.

rionablue
17-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Firstly Lorenzo's ( and Martins) reasons for nominating Jasmine were CRAP. They were cowardly saying the 'go home to your son and tell your story', TOTAL rubbish. If they dont like Jas they can say it in another way like they dont 'connect'with her or something. It was insulting the reason they gave much the same as someone said that Colleen must be missing home. Lorenzo was trying to flirt with Jas but she wasnt interested. Hurt ego methinks. Secondly please please can we keep the bullying word out of the forums unless its really warranted. Pouring a drink down a sink is NOT bullying. Conor WAS a bully for his foul sexual rant about Deana. Thirdly Jasmine hasnt been an angel in the past but Danica selling herself online for favours is definitely a cheap thing to do and nobody can be fooled by her nicey nicey exterior. I like Jasmine, she is honest and ok she is of course upset she was nominated with such stupid reasons and maybe she has over reacted but for gods sake anyone would feel annoyed hearing the drivel Martin and Lorenzo spouted as their reasons for nominating her. Save Jas!!!!!!

reece(:
17-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Martin said he was going to nominate the bores, ****ing liar!

vortex
17-08-2012, 11:31 PM
The reason for nominating her was rubbish fair enough but that doesn't give her the right to tell people to ***** off, I don't recall Coleen telling Mike or Julie to "***** off". I liked her the first day but tonight she trully p*ssed me off with her attitude.

erinp5
17-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Day 3: Jasmine erupts after face-to-face nominations

22 mins ago

To say that Jasmine has not taken the news that – together with Rhian who also received three votes – she is facing the public vote is an understatement. Her immediate response was to storm outside for a shocked debrief with a comparatively composed Rhian. She was particularly unsettled to receive a vote from Martin.
"I put so much time and effort into him," she wailed.
Martin and Prince Lorenzo tried separately to explain their reasons only to be batted away like the most intolerable of pests.
With Jasmine uninterested in hearing his princely justifications, Lorenzo cornered Julian. "I think she feels betrayed," muttered Loz, who had spent a serious hour listening to Jasmine’s life story the previous night.
It seems that, in a terrible palava of a mix-up, he thought Jasmine wanted to go home to her son.
Coleen, whose two votes were justified by 'think of the children!' was busy calling 'bull****' on that logic. She thinks people that use it are trying to appear sympathetic to the public.

Martin made a second manful attempt to diffuse Jasmine’s woe, repeating, "It's only a game."
"It's not a game to me!" said Jasmine, before retiring to the bathroom for a proper blub.
Who should step into the ring at this point of emotional drama? That would be House Princess Sam, justifying her crown with soothing words. However the real heavyweight drive to make Jasmine feel better was spearheaded by Julie. The matriarch of soap stepped into the situation assuring the distraught nominee,
"I happen to adore you and you know it. Come on girl."
The pair then trooped off to the Diary Room for a long session with BB. The Corrie legend delivered a series of touching embraces while Jasmine’s mood progressively lifted.
Phew, with all those fireworks it was easy to forget that there’s another person up for eviction. Rhian had a discreet weep while sitting in a circle of dazed housemates in the garden.
We have not seen the end of this evening’s drama. Even as we type hostility between Jasmine and The Prince and Jasmine and Danica is bubbling away. Stay tuned to the website to find out when these tensions boil over...

erinp5
17-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Day 3: Acid Jas - the rampage continues

25 mins ago

It's fair to say that Jasmine is not a happy bunny. We've already reported on her furious reaction to being nominated by Danica, Lorenzo and Martin. Since then she's continued on her fiery warpath, with most of her barbs aimed squarely at the Prince – though Danica's also weathered a bit of flack herself. Sitting awkwardly in the Smoking Area, the prince and the lingerie model had both felt the sharp end of Jasmine's tongue and they sat together speaking under their breath, sheltering together from the fire-storm. Meanwhile, Jasmine was seated only two feet away on the same couch, talking to Harvey and Ashley about her upset feelings. The boys did their best to console her and at first it seemed their attempts were working. But then, out of nowhere, Jasmine sighed under her breath, audibly and within earshot of the nominating pair: "Ah... the prince and the prostitute. It's sweet, isn't it?" Ashley and Harvey looked at each other like schoolboys who'd just heard teacher swear. They attempted to calm her down again. She replied that she'd told Lorenzo everything about her hard times the previous evening and he'd thrown it in her face with his nomination. Ashley told her that, to be consistent, she would have to feel the same about Martin who'd also listened to her story and still nominated. But this didn't assuage Jasmine one bit. Instead she deconstructed Lorenzo's recent history – which he'd told her in a deep and meaningful confessional on Day 2 – in less than flattering terms. The Prince held a dignified silence. Jasmine remained coherent as she continued her cooly delivered tirade. The atmosphere in the House, which was previously as lovey dovey as it gets, has suddenly turned slightly sour.

erinp5
17-08-2012, 11:51 PM
So she took the noms well then:joker:

Razor
17-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Seems that way. :D

vortex
17-08-2012, 11:58 PM
She's self-destructing, let's not forget she was heavily booed on launch day, that alone plus her actions tonight and what is gonna to be showed on tomorrow's HL won't do her any favours.

IheartBB
18-08-2012, 01:03 AM
What a horrible woman. She must stay!

armand.kay
18-08-2012, 01:27 AM
Who the **** is lorenzo??? Since when was there a lorenzo in the house :suspect:.

paper-cut-exit
18-08-2012, 01:47 AM
What a horrible woman. She must stay!

I like your logic :joker:

let's at least keep her in until she become unbearable.

erinp5
18-08-2012, 02:24 AM
Reading tonights BB twitter the HMS are fed up with her .

1.22am: Martin's impressed that BB managed to shake up the happy House so much. Ashley's unimpressed by Jasmine's sympathy mission. #cbb

1.29am: Harvey's disappointed with Jasmine. "I've had two intense days with her and I liked her. But today, I feel I'm done with her

vortex
18-08-2012, 02:46 AM
Reading tonights BB twitter the HMS are fed up with her .

1.22am: Martin's impressed that BB managed to shake up the happy House so much. Ashley's unimpressed by Jasmine's sympathy mission. #cbb

1.29am: Harvey's disappointed with Jasmine. "I've had two intense days with her and I liked her. But today, I feel I'm done with her

I knew it! if she's saved against Rhian, she will most likely get a hella lot of votes in the next nomination.

swinearefine
18-08-2012, 04:46 AM
:lovedup:

but i think you are forgetting someone

http://i.imgur.com/i38KZ.jpg

:worship: Greatest person on the planet tbh

WozMan
18-08-2012, 09:10 AM
The reason for nominating her was rubbish fair enough but that doesn't give her the right to tell people to ***** off, I don't recall Coleen telling Mike or Julie to "***** off". I liked her the first day but tonight she trully p*ssed me off with her attitude.

Coleen isn't up for Eviction. She is also a lot older and more mature than Jasmine. Jasmine is somewhat aware that she has anger issues ie 'I guess I'm a bitch'

Gillian-73
18-08-2012, 10:40 AM
BBUKLive: 10.23am: Jasmine has
forgiven Martin, but not Danica, and
hasn't yet spoken to Lorenzo... #cbb