PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk Harvey

chuff me dizzy
17-08-2012, 10:39 PM
What a TWAT ,bigs himself up ,and thinks hes George Bleeding Michael ,Ive never heard of him before he went in, and he made me vom when he was in diary room saying they were al his family, get a grip freak !!!!!!!!!! :devil::devil:

Jordan.
17-08-2012, 10:40 PM
He's bigger than George Michael

Munchkins
17-08-2012, 10:41 PM
He nominated Danica for being famous
neither is Harvey, he was relevant for a little while, but now hes known just for him and Cheryl
i hope he goes soon :idc: can't be done with People like Him&Ashley sticking around, when they do nothing

Jords
17-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Chuff, you said it right!!!

Josy
17-08-2012, 10:42 PM
I like him

reece(:
17-08-2012, 10:43 PM
He's cool

Withano
Don't really have an opinion on him yet, he seems fine.

JamesBond
What a TWAT ,bigs himself up ,and thinks hes George Bleeding Michael ,Ive never heard of him before he went in, and he made me vom when he was in diary room saying they were al his family, get a grip freak !!!!!!!!!! :devil::devil:

:joker:

Jords
Just another scumbag thats had an affair and would do it again if he knew he wouldnt get caught. Arrogant tosser.

chuff me dizzy
He nominated Danica for being famous
neither is Harvey, he was relevant for a little while, but now hes known just for him and Cheryl
i hope he goes soon :idc: can't be done with People like Him&Ashley sticking around, when they do nothing

Ive never heard of the dozy twat,but my 18 yr old said hes a one hit wonder, and ffs Jordan ,hes NOT bigger than George ,only round his head

chuff me dizzy
Just another scumbag thats had an affair and would do it again.

Boring **** !! and if this is all Cheryl Cole can get I pity her

Munchkins
17-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Ive never heard of the dozy twat,but my 18 yr old said hes a one hit wonder, and ffs Jordan ,hes NOT bigger than George ,only round his head

I respect people who know they are not famous but get in Big Brother like Danica.. but he thinks he is really famous when hes not

JTM45
17-08-2012, 10:45 PM
He's bigger than George Michael

You're joking right ?

I can't believe i'm actually agreeing with you on this one Chuff.:hugesmile:
He had one hit way back and then cheated on his lady with a much uglier lady. Who are you, who are you!

A real TWAT!!!!!!:thumbs:

chuff me dizzy
17-08-2012, 10:47 PM
I respect people who know they are not famous but get in Big Brother like Danica.. but he thinks he is really famous when hes not

I dont admire ANYTHING about Danica, lets be honest my lovely friend she flashes her minge for shoes ,and dead right he does think hes a superstar ,when all he is is a bore

chuff me dizzy
17-08-2012, 10:47 PM
You're joking right ?

I can't believe i'm actually agreeing with you on this one Chuff.:hugesmile:
He had one hit way back and then cheated on his lady with a much uglier lady. Who are you, who are you!

A real TWAT!!!!!!:thumbs:

A TRUE twat

paper-cut-exit
17-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Looks like a chav trying to portay he retired from that chavy way of life and above all that now, only, he isn't - he's not as cool as he thinks he is... and would like to come across as - he looks rather nervous and out his depth half the time.

chuff me dizzy
17-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Looks like a chav trying to portay he retired from that chavy way of life and above all that now, only, he isn't - he's not as cool as he thinks he is... and would like to come across as - he looks rather nervous and out his depth half the time.

I knew he was a tat on night one when Cheryl said "youre names micheal isnt it" and he said "No its Harvey"NO your names Michael

Brother Leon
17-08-2012, 11:27 PM
Harvey is more than a guy who had an affair. People who follow U.K Garage,Grime or Rap will know just how big an impac So Solid Crew had.

I can safely say the Man who sits number one right now in the U.K charts wouldn't be if it wasn't for Harvey etc.

JTM45
17-08-2012, 11:36 PM
You're right Leon!
Harvey has single-handedly shaped music as we know it today.
We would still be sitting in caves beating animal skin drums if it wasn't for the 'mighty' So Solid Crew!

One (very mediocre) hit wonder!
Even back in the day So Solid were more about the hype than the music, then they were gone.

Jog on 'Michael':laugh3:

Jordan.
17-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Just another scumbag thats had an affair and would do it again if he knew he wouldnt get caught. Arrogant tosser.

I don't think he would, he seemed quite genuine in his chat with Jasmine the other night.

Brother Leon
17-08-2012, 11:42 PM
You're right Leon!
Harvey has single-handedly shaped music as we know it today.
We would still be sitting in caves beating animal skin drums if it wasn't for the 'mighty' So Solid Crew!

One (very mediocre) hit wonder!
Even back in the day So Solid were more about the hype than the music, then they were gone.

Jog on 'Michael':laugh3:

No they didn't shape the whole music scene. They did however shape a Genre of music.

Would Wiley be Top of the charts now if it wasn't for So Solid?

Would Dizzee,Tinie,Tinchy,Chip and Wretch be Multi Millionaires if it wasn't for So Solid?

I went through this all when Romeo was in the house. I guess you need to be a fan of the Music Scene which they shaped.

Colbert-Bump
18-08-2012, 01:33 AM
The guy is famous for appearing on every reality show known to man, the Tango Man has had more hits than So Solid Crew.

MrWong
18-08-2012, 08:13 AM
Stupid little hormonal girls will keep him in.

Rhian, boo'd into the house for sexting, Harvey cheered into the house for cheating.

His nomination of Danica was a joke aswell, making out he's a megastar when all he is is a one-hit wonder, that cheated on both his gf's and brags about getting with Cheryl Cole on Twitter and sells the story to a grotty celeb mag.

alex_front2
18-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Harvey acts like hes 'on' something. that annoying mutley laughter is getting on my wick. plus hes extremely disresprctful to women old enough to be his mum. apart from these? meh.

Jake.
18-08-2012, 09:43 AM
He really is a wanker. What's his claim to fame again? Oh yeah, cheating on every relationship he has ever had :idc:.

MeMyselfAndI
18-08-2012, 10:19 AM
what a load of drivel Leon, he is the definition of a one hit wonder, the cheeky girls have had more hits than him :L

Fendertele
18-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Maybe it's my age, but what is all this 'Brother from another Mother', is it sincere?, or is it just the talk,I mean they haven't been in long enough to be that close. Why can't they just be mates?, and cut the dramatics.

Gillian-73
18-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Maybe it's my age, but what is all this 'Brother from another Mother', is it sincere?, or is it just the talk,I mean they haven't been in long enough to be that close. Why can't they just be mates?, and cut the dramatics.

I agree. It is OTT!

Kazanne
18-08-2012, 10:40 AM

The only real men in there Chuff are Martin and Lorenzo:hugesmile:Never heard of 'the situation' what a stupid tag,lol or Ashley,and the only thing I know harvey from is 'Twitter' wars,Julian is more of a man than them:joker:

MeMyselfAndI
18-08-2012, 10:47 AM
I bet you'd heard of Lorenzo before! :rolleyes:

Brother Leon
18-08-2012, 11:28 AM
what a load of drivel Leon, he is the definition of a one hit wonder, the cheeky girls have had more hits than him :L

To the people of this thread yeah..

To the people who understand just how much that one hit wonder done for UK Urban music it's a different story. I said already, the man top of the charts now would not be top if it wasn't for that one hit wonder.

Gillian-73
18-08-2012, 11:38 AM
I bet you'd heard of Lorenzo before! :rolleyes:

I hadn't. I'd heard of them all but Mike, Lorenzo, Danica, Jasmine and Rhian (although i had heard of the Vernon Kay sexting i wasn't aware she was the girl)

sedecrem
18-08-2012, 10:56 PM
I love harvey!!!!!!!! Harvey to win <3 <3 <3

Colbert-Bump
19-08-2012, 02:00 AM
The banter between Harvey & Julie is bloody hard to watch, CRINGE.

jet
19-08-2012, 02:07 AM
I have never heard of him, and know nothing about him, but he seems okay to me. I quite like him; he's growing on me.

showtime77
19-08-2012, 09:47 AM
I think it is probably just an age thing. If you are over 30 you probably know who Harvey is. I'm not a fan but I do think he has some talent. Like many people he cheated on his ex partners and I'm indifferent towards him. I think Harvey can consider himself a minor celebrity. I don't think he has said or done anything in that house so far that is out of line or off key.

Kizzy
19-08-2012, 09:57 AM
The banter between Harvey & Julie is bloody hard to watch, CRINGE.

This!...don't like harvey he creeps me out, and julie?..:bawling:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
23-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Harvey being worried about his street cred when wearing the outfit and talking about wanting some spotty dick in the same sentence was funny

Saigon1
23-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Hope he makes the final.

HBB1508
23-08-2012, 12:49 PM
I shall never forgive him for waking off the underdog show - heartless man.

rayheartbliss
23-08-2012, 12:51 PM
so fake!!!

i can't stand his fakeness.

rayheartbliss
23-08-2012, 12:51 PM
so fake!!!

i can't stand his fakeness.

Apple202
23-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Eurgh thank god! I hate him too the twat! why can't he and ashley be up in a double eviction :mad:

Apple202
23-08-2012, 01:28 PM
To the people of this thread yeah..

To the people who understand just how much that one hit wonder done for UK Urban music it's a different story. I said already, the man top of the charts now would not be top if it wasn't for that one hit wonder.

He had ONE song. God, I'm pretty sure others have made more impact than a **** band singing about 21 seconds.

rayheartbliss
23-08-2012, 01:31 PM
all i know is that hes not genuine

chuff me dizzy
23-08-2012, 01:31 PM
The only real men in there Chuff are Martin and Lorenzo:hugesmile:Never heard of 'the situation' what a stupid tag,lol or Ashley,and the only thing I know harvey from is 'Twitter' wars,Julian is more of a man than them:joker:

Yes i agree, 2 real men in there Martin,Lorenzo,dont mind Ashley, seems a nice lad, but the other 2 are just jumped up ,bigheads

MTVN
23-08-2012, 01:35 PM
They had 4 top ten songs and another one in the top 20, he's been in a lot of different TV programs as well and is generally pretty well known

LemonJam
23-08-2012, 01:36 PM
How people have seething hate for him one week in when he's been completely inoffensive is beyond me.

chuff me dizzy
23-08-2012, 01:38 PM
How people have seething hate for him one week in when he's been completely inoffensive is beyond me.

Its quite natural to take an instant dislike to someone, so a week is more than enough time

arista
23-08-2012, 01:43 PM
He can Stand Up
he was a star
but now this is his break

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/08/22/article-2191751-14A4730D000005DC-346_634x353.jpg
Opening up: MC Harvey told his housemates
that his ex-wife Alesha Dixon handled their divorce 'graciously'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2191751/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2012-MC-Harvey-opens-marriage-split-Alesha-Dixon.html#ixzz24NPpOpmB

Cherie
23-08-2012, 01:58 PM

shocked and confused Chuff, you must have heard of "21 seconds"....you know the song Romeo went in off the back off...fine Romeo was a nice guy...but how many more band members can they sling in there off the back of that one hit wonder....watch this space

chuff me dizzy
23-08-2012, 02:03 PM
shocked and confused Chuff, you must have heard of "21 seconds"....you know the song Romeo went in off the back off...fine Romeo was a nice guy...but how many more band members can they sling in there off the back of that one hit wonder....watch this space

Yes Romeo was a nice lad, unlike this bighead !!

flamingGalah!
23-08-2012, 02:11 PM
I don't like him...

I had heard of him, but "21 Seconds" is the only song I know of...

He is more well known for being a cheating, lying scumbag than for his music...

MrWong
24-08-2012, 02:15 PM
He's annoying me more and more.

His OTT fake laugh makes me cringe and his reasoning for nomming Danica is feeble, "she doesn't have a talent" (when did BB become a talent show?) Neither do his buddies Lorenzo and Mike.

Infact, neither does Harvey really. He's mostly known for being a serial adulterer. What does he do apart from go on RTV shows like that dog show, Come Dine With Me, The Match ect..

The most annoying thing about this twat though is that he will be in the house until the final.