PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine Pouring diet coke down the sink

vortex
17-08-2012, 11:57 PM
What do you think of that? Is it fair to pour something down the sink just 'cos you don't like it? Would Cheryl be right to pour alcohol down the sink since she doesn't drink it?

Withano
18-08-2012, 12:00 AM
I don't really know the story?
She wanted Coke so poured Diet Coke down the sink as part of a protest?
If that's the whole story its either an accident or selfishness

Jack_
18-08-2012, 12:00 AM
No, but I laughed. And if she continues she's going to make many an enemy which'll make for good TV.

Jordan.
18-08-2012, 12:01 AM
The sink is the best place for Diet Coke

Lee.
18-08-2012, 12:02 AM
ANybody that has seen Big Brother knows that food and drink cause the most amount of friction.. I reckon she's trying to wind people up on purpose.

iRyan
18-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Diet Coke is horrid, Jasmine is just doing everyone a favor

paper-cut-exit
18-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Very selfish - Heather almost had a fit lol

Livia
18-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Cheryl should right now be disposing of anything in the house that Jasmine likes and as soon as fat-coke arrives, she should pour it down the sink.

Locke.
18-08-2012, 12:09 AM
This is probably the least offensive thing she has done all day

And that proves what a **** she is

Lee.
18-08-2012, 12:10 AM
This is probably the least offensive thing she has done all day

And that proves what a **** she is

Thats not a very neutral opinion now is it?

InOne
18-08-2012, 12:12 AM
She's probably more used to snorting it rather than pouring it.

paper-cut-exit
18-08-2012, 12:12 AM
She's probably more used to snorting it rather than pouring it.

This, I could believe!

reece(:
18-08-2012, 12:18 AM
I don't even care, its making good TV

JTM45
18-08-2012, 12:55 AM
How on earth is a pig-ugly girl being a twat entertaining to you ? :shrug:

Colbert-Bump
18-08-2012, 01:34 AM
Cheryl should have eaten her cigs, revenge bitch.

swinearefine
18-08-2012, 04:56 AM
How on earth is a pig-ugly girl being a twat entertaining to you ? :shrug:

Because it's good to have a villain. She's funny and unpredictable and her OTT reaction to nominations was the highlight of the night.

Suze
18-08-2012, 07:11 AM
Because it's good to have a villain. She's funny and unpredictable and her OTT reaction to nominations was the highlight of the night.

Not everyone finds having a nasty villain on BB entertaining, they just find it irritating, and I find that 'it's good to have a villain' cliche overused for a reason to keep an irritating housemate in BB. A housemate can be entertaining without being too nasty, I much perfer a housemate with wit, which Jasmine lacks in bundles.

thesheriff443
18-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Not everyone finds having a nasty villain on BB entertaining, they just find it irritating, and I find that 'it's good to have a villain' cliche overused for a reason to keep an irritating housemate in BB. A housemate can be entertaining without being too nasty, I much perfer a housemate with wit, which Jasmine lacks in bundles.

great post and i agree with you 100%

joeysteele
18-08-2012, 07:59 AM
The point is, it was not hers to dispose of anyway, I don't like diet coke, I don't like coke for that matter but she had no right to pour it out just because she didn't like it.

WozMan
18-08-2012, 08:04 AM
She's not a villian. She's a young girl who was humiliated on national TV and started to lash out, thereafter humilitaing herself.

The diet coke thing was just silly and inconsiderate.
I don't think I've ever seen someone just throw something out cause it wasn't being used fast enough. It was flipping bought like 3 days ago.

Kazanne
18-08-2012, 08:09 AM
It was very selfish,but I loved the way Cheryl told her but not in a nasty way,made Cheryl look the much better person.

Jords
18-08-2012, 08:14 AM
Selfish but good viewing.

joeysteele
18-08-2012, 08:20 AM
It was very selfish,but I loved the way Cheryl told her but not in a nasty way,made Cheryl look the much better person.

It did indeed make Cheryl look the far better person,I won't be bothered if Jasmine goes this eviction.

I don't find her entertaining much at all, what I found entertaining was Julie's and Cheryl's first task, more of things like that would be far more entertaining and less of nasty,selfish behaviour is what is needed in CBB.
We had plenty nastiness in the series just ended to last a lifetime of BB's in my view.

Kazanne
18-08-2012, 08:53 AM
It did indeed make Cheryl look the far better person,I won't be bothered if Jasmine goes this eviction.

I don't find her entertaining much at all, what I found entertaining was Julie's and Cheryl's first task, more of things like that would be far more entertaining and less of nasty,selfish behaviour is what is needed in CBB.
We had plenty nastiness in the series just ended to last a lifetime of BB's in my view.

i agree Joey and did you see her venom towards Lorenzo?nasty

Gillian-73
18-08-2012, 09:23 AM
BBUKLive 45m
9.28am: Jasmine appears to be
wanting to carry on the drama. She
has made Danica cry. #poordanica #
acidjas #cbb
She's still at it this morning....

Gillian-73
18-08-2012, 09:29 AM

Well said Joey. Last night just after noms i wanted Jasmine to stay because Rhian seems so quiet but i have now changed my mind. I can't bear to watch weeks of bitchiness nastiness crying etc some fun is what i want. I laughed over the first two shows more than i did in the whole of bb13. Thanks to Julian Julie Cheryl....! Jasmine will bring them all down the mood will be dire and awkward

kefln
18-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Jasmine has a massive chip on her shoulder and pouring the coke down the sink was selfish and inconsiderate.

She didn't want it, so she got rid of it. In a house where food is gold-dust. Now others will have to go without, unless they win the shopping task. How would she have reacted if the non-alcohol drinkers had poured the wine down the sink? It amounts to the same thing.

Fair play to Cheryl in keeping her temper, but I would imagine that it would have been different if they were longer into the series.

I also noticed that during the exchange Jasmine sat up on the counter and put her bare feet on the food prep area! So we can add disgusting manners to the long list of reasons not to like this woman...

Jake.
18-08-2012, 09:40 AM
When was this shown, did I miss this?

Lee.
18-08-2012, 09:42 AM
When was this shown, did I miss this?

It was shown on BBOTS last night :)

Jake.
18-08-2012, 09:44 AM
It was shown on BBOTS last night :)

Ah thanks, so we should see it tonight then with any luck?

Lee.
18-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Ah thanks, so we should see it tonight then with any luck?

Yeah, I'd imagine so.... should be a good show tonight actually. I'm going out though :mad: so will have to record it!

swinearefine
18-08-2012, 03:52 PM
Cheryl came out of the Diet Coke incident looking worse than Jasmine. Fair enough it was inconsiderate of Jasmine, but Cheryl capitulated so easily and showed that she has no backbone. It was really embarrassing.

Kazanne
18-08-2012, 04:09 PM
Cheryl came out of the Diet Coke incident looking worse than Jasmine. Fair enough it was inconsiderate of Jasmine, but Cheryl capitulated so easily and showed that she has no backbone. It was really embarrassing.

Dont know what you were watching,it was plain to see Cheryl was humouring her,maybe you feel that way because you like Jasmine,who was spiteful so not really worth Cheryl arguing with her the pop had gone.

Livia
18-08-2012, 04:22 PM
Jasmine likes an easy target.

Gizmo
18-08-2012, 04:23 PM
Cheryl dealt with it really well. Jasmine came across like an inconsiderate bitch.

Patricia4
18-08-2012, 04:40 PM
I hope she goes we have had 3 months of bitching its time for a fun show,Cheryl wasnt very pleased and could of blown her stack but she kept cool good for her.

Jayson
18-08-2012, 04:42 PM
She's amazing :worship:

Marc
18-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Cheryl should put Jasmine down the sink, she'd fit down one of those holes

Saigon1
18-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Agreed we have had 3 months of bitching. I would much rather watch a fun happy house. Bitching is alright if it's every now and again. But if it's the main focus of a show it gets boring fast. A bit of lightheartedness will do me. Roll on the comedy.