PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine slates Danica over her job

Jords
18-08-2012, 09:21 AM
http://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK/app_180572305343692?app_data=url_article/video/Day-4-The-game-is-on/

Its hard to disagree with Jasmine tbh, but very harsh, ouuuch :laugh:

galliano
18-08-2012, 09:34 AM
I think Danica's job just gives Jasmine an excuse to go off on her.

There's a lot of other "careers" that Jasmine could have gone off about but she chose to pick on Danica either due to catty jealousy or just for drama.

Ex.

Rhian is known for her topless photoshoots, which she gets paid for, which is comparable to Danica's job.

Samantha is known for her controversial and attention seeking articles.

Mike is known for his trashy reality tv show where he primarily demoralizes women.

Either way it's entertaining, I hope she stays.

MrWong
18-08-2012, 09:35 AM
The hypocritical bitch wants to sell her story about sleeping with Simon Cowell and is pissed that there's an injunction banning her from doing so.

Know yourself Jasmin!

Jords
18-08-2012, 09:37 AM
I think Danica's job just gives Jasmine an excuse to go off on her.

There's a lot of other "careers" that Jasmine could have gone off about but she chose to pick on Danica either due to catty jealousy or just for drama.

Ex.

Rhian is known for her topless photoshoots, which she gets paid for, which is comparable to Danica's job.

Samantha is known for her controversial and attention seeking articles.

Mike is known for his trashy reality tv show where he primarily demoralizes women.

Either way it's entertaining, I hope she stays.

hey hey hey maybe she will yet :devil:

kefln
18-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Jasmine...this is pot, say hello to Kettle for me!

Danica gets gifts from men who want to sleep with her, but don't. Jasmine makes her money by sleeping with famous men...

Can anyone else smell hypocrite?

Livia
18-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Gaining profit in exchange for sexual favours is the definition of....what?

While Jasmine is odious and deluded, Denica is a sex worker and I can't understand how that makes her a "celebrity".

MrWong
18-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Disclaimer - Any delicate flowers should scroll past this post quickly. Oh and scroll quickly past Kazannes post as she's quoted me.

Jasmin reminds me of a neglected, emaciated horse..

Long horse head
Wild mane
ribs on show
knobbly legs

Jasmin..
[/IMG]

kefln
18-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Gaining profit in exchange for sexual favours is the definition of....what?

While Jasmine is odious and deluded, Denica is a sex worker and I can't understand how that makes her a "celebrity".
Well thats the question isn't it?

Danica says that she doesn't sleep with these men. However she is using herself, and her sexuality, for money. Fine line...

Jasmine however has admitted to sleeping with famous men and she does have a career off the back of it. Fine line...

One in the same if you ask me. Neither are celebrity in my opinion. Neither are "pure" ladies.

The only difference that I can see is that Jasmine has a massive chip on her shoulder, while Danica seems fairly "girlie", masking a calculating mind I'm sure...

Kazanne
18-08-2012, 10:25 AM

Long horse head
Wild mane
ribs on show
knobbly legs

Jasmin..

Did you HAVE to post thjat picture of that poor horse,bad taste to compare:nono:

MrWong
18-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Did you HAVE to post thjat picture of that poor horse,bad taste to compare:nono:

Yes, I HAD to. It's her twin.

MeMyselfAndI
18-08-2012, 10:30 AM
please delete that horse picture, It makes me feel ill.

Kazanne
18-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Yes, I HAD to. It's her twin.

Not REMOTELY funny:nono:

Jake.
18-08-2012, 10:32 AM
I do like Jasmine, but she is notorious for shagging men who are 'famous' and selling the stories to make some quick cash. She has no reason to judge Danica's profession, she doesn't even know her yet.

Livia
18-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Well thats the question isn't it?

Danica says that she doesn't sleep with these men. However she is using herself, and her sexuality, for money. Fine line...

Jasmine however has admitted to sleeping with famous men and she does have a career off the back of it. Fine line...

One in the same if you ask me. Neither are celebrity in my opinion. Neither are "pure" ladies.

The only difference that I can see is that Jasmine has a massive chip on her shoulder, while Danica seems fairly "girlie", masking a calculating mind I'm sure...

I'm not saying any of them are any better than the others. But Danica is a sex worker whichever way you look at it. And yeah, SURE she doesn't sleep with men for money and gifts. But whatever, I don't think that prostituting her sexuality to gullible men who think she's pretty is reason enough to have her included in a "Celebrity" edition of Big Brother.

LOL at the boys calling what she does "her job".

I'm sure lots of the males on here find her very pretty, and she is, there's no denying it. But really, she is what she is... and that is not a celebrity.

Livia
18-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Disclaimer - Any delicate flowers should scroll past this post quickly. Oh and scroll quickly past Kazannes post as she's quoted me.

Long horse head
Wild mane
ribs on show
knobbly legs

Jasmin..

Oh do us a favour Mr W, that picture is harrowing and upsetting.

Kazanne
18-08-2012, 10:45 AM

Long horse head
Wild mane
ribs on show
knobbly legs

Jasmin..

People are welcome to scroll past it,I am not a delicate flower i just find animal cruelty sad and do not wish to see pictures like that in what is supposed to be a lighthearted subject used as something you think people will find Funny,it's NOT

Livia
18-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Off this thread. That picture is ****ing offensive.

MrWong
18-08-2012, 10:49 AM
People are welcome to scroll past it,I am not a delicate flower i just find animal cruelty sad and do not wish to see pictures like that in what is supposed to be a lighthearted subject used as something you think people will find Funny,it's NOT

You're making that harder by re-quoting.

You also made it impossible to delete because you quoted it.

It's coming across as faux outrage now.

Kazanne
18-08-2012, 10:51 AM
You're making that harder by re-quoting.

You also made it impossible to delete because you quoted it.

It's coming across as faux outrage now.

It's easier not to post such pictures in the first place,I agree with Livia,I'm out too,knock yourselves out:xyxwave:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
18-08-2012, 10:53 AM
you could have at least used a picture of a cartoon horse or something :nono:

Roy Mars III
18-08-2012, 10:54 AM
got to love Jasmine

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
18-08-2012, 10:55 AM
or victoria beckham

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8u6shHaNz1r15oh3o1_500.jpg

Lee.
18-08-2012, 10:57 AM
I'm not saying any of them are any better than the others. But Danica is a sex worker whichever way you look at it. And yeah, SURE she doesn't sleep with men for money and gifts. But whatever, I don't think that prostituting her sexuality to gullible men who think she's pretty is reason enough to have her included in a "Celebrity" edition of Big Brother.

I'm sure lots of the males on here find her very pretty, and she is, there's no denying it. But really, she is what she is... and that is not a celebrity.

I'm reluctant to say this as I'm sure it won't be long before somebody accuses me of being insanely jealous of her, but is it just me who doesn't find Danica pretty in the slightest??

kefln
18-08-2012, 11:13 AM

I'd completely agree. She isn't in any way a celeb, least I'd never heard of her before she stepped into the house. My wife had, she'd seen the program that she was in. But those sort of shows are a dime a dozen.

She's a very pretty girl and she obviously knows what she's doing. However I don't see a huge difference between her and the likes of Rhiann and Jasmine. Least not enough for one of them to be on a high horse and slagging how the other makes money.

In saying that, CBB has always had a collection of "whothehellisthats"! Was Paddy a celeb? No. He was featured on a program, but he wasn't a celeb in his own right.

*It should be noted that I really have to concentrate to remember which girl I'm talking about. I have to keep referring to the names on the top of the sheet. I even have to read through all the names until I come to the one I'm looking for. That is how little I know of these people! :D

Gillian-73
18-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Oh my god. That horse. I don't wanna see that!

muchadoaboutnothing
18-08-2012, 11:33 AM
As much as I'm enjoying reading the different comments on this thread, i shall not come back to it until that horse picture is removed. I hope the moderators will keep an eye for it on other threads. I find the pic very offensive and sad.

MTVN
18-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Ok thought I'd better remove the pic seeing as it was causing offence

alex_front2
18-08-2012, 12:00 PM
Your Conor avatar is more offensive imo

:joker:

Jords
18-08-2012, 12:01 PM

:laugh2:

Katys_eye
18-08-2012, 12:27 PM
I think jasmine is right about danica and her job it's discussing! Wish she was up instead of jasmine

-btw that horse nearly made me vom!

muchadoaboutnothing
18-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Ok thought I'd better remove the pic seeing as it was causing offence

Thanks MTVN.

MTVN
18-08-2012, 12:55 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ttmv8guU1qa1m6vo2_500.jpg

evanshil
18-08-2012, 01:02 PM
what exactly is her job?

Patricia4
18-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Off this thread. That picture is ****ing offensive.

I agree its nasty

Kizzy
18-08-2012, 01:06 PM

Long horse head
Wild mane
ribs on show
knobbly legs

Jasmin..
[/IMG]

:joker::joker::joker:

Hypocritical Mare...(geddit?) :joker:

Marc
18-08-2012, 01:12 PM

You funny beggar :joker:

tweetypiebabe1
18-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Jasmine...this is pot, say hello to Kettle for me!

Danica gets gifts from men who want to sleep with her, but don't. Jasmine makes her money by sleeping with famous men...

Can anyone else smell hypocrite?

EXACTLY!!! Same thing I was just about to type!!

tweetypiebabe1
18-08-2012, 01:45 PM
I think jasmine is right about danica and her job it's discussing! Wish she was up instead of jasmine

-btw that horse nearly made me vom!

I understand the apprehension towards it, but on one hand you have a girl who models who gets gifts from fans who want to treat her right with no sexual or physical contact, because she's said on the rinsing show, she never meets them face to face.
While on the other hand you have a model who actually ******** men, high profile men, to get what she wants.

They're both bad to an extent but one takes it to a whole nuther level.

Black Dagger
18-08-2012, 01:45 PM

Oh you... :joker:

MTVN
18-08-2012, 01:46 PM
:bored:

boo2
18-08-2012, 01:48 PM
I am surprised that Jasmine feels she can judge anyones behaviour after the things I have been reading about her, and also her upbringing, in the American press.

It goes way beyond sleeping with Simon Cowell, Try sleeping her way round Hollywood (men and women) more drugs and odd behaviour than you can shake a stick at, talking to the press often about how messed up her so called friends are.....

Her father named her and her sisters after his mistresses too aparantly, and her mother a fake pregnancy, no I don't beleive every thing I read, but there sure is a lot of dirt on Jasmine, If I were her I would keep my mouth shut.

Ellen
18-08-2012, 01:57 PM
A bit rich coming from someone who is desperatly trying to make money out of her sleeping with Simon Cowell.
Jasmine is no Snow White & should keep her mouth shut when it comes to morals.

Kizzy
18-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Its just jelousy, bet jasmine wishes she had done that when she was young and firm.
Before she turned into a bitter old twiglet.
jasmine lennard
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__qzX-0fL9Js/SVRNtQV18RI/AAAAAAAAMnw/83GcBfZzg8w/s400/DSC07693.JPG
a twiglet
http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1263418.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/c.jpg

Withano
18-08-2012, 03:25 PM
As if Jasmine wouldn't do this if she could!

Razor
18-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Pot, kettle if you ask me. Jasmine looks more of a ***** than danika any day and I would happily bet she has done worst in her past. I personally think she is jealous of danika.

MrWong
18-08-2012, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE=kizzy;5417757]Its just jelousy, bet jasmine wishes she had done that when she was young and firm.
Before she turned into a bitter old twiglet.
jasmine lennard
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__qzX-0fL9Js/SVRNtQV18RI/AAAAAAAAMnw/83GcBfZzg8w/s400/DSC07693.JPG

Vanessa
18-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Good thing i can't see that picture!:eek: Anyway, I find Danica's job offensive. But Jasmine and Rhian aren't much better really. None of them are real celebrities. :nono: