PDA

View Full Version : A house full of sex purveyors?

kefln
18-08-2012, 10:34 AM
So who is your least favourite out of the "sex sells" side of the house?

Rhiann - famous for having a married man pursue her. Destroyed in press because of it.

Danica – famous for allowing men to buy her things. Many would consider her a prostitute, which is a fair assessment. However she says that there is no sex involved, so at best she uses her sexuality for profit?

Jasmine – famous for sleeping with someone famous and being a bitch about it.

Mike – famous for being a bit of a dog on a US TV show. However you could argue that he’s part of a culture that admires the superficial?

Harvey – one hit wonder thats famous for cheating on his girlfriends.

Kazanne
18-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Rhiann - famous for having a married man pursue her. Destroyed in press because of it.

You make it sound as though she was totally innocent in all that,LOL,she WASN'T

kefln
18-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Not innocent. Just didn't have anything else to say about her. I know ****** all about her to be honest.

Livia
18-08-2012, 10:46 AM
I've seen lots of people on here claim poor, innocent little Rhian has been destroyed in the press because a bloke pursued her. what a load of b******s. In conversation in the house about Vernon Kay, she sounded quite plausible, claiming she had not sent him any sex texts and they had just "talked too much" - whatever that means. Then someone asked her whether she would have gone for him if she'd had the chance. She said "No, I don't really go for really tall men". Wrong answer, Rhian. The right answer, even if you didn't mean it, you stupid girl, is "No of course, not. He's married".

Having said that, they all disgust me to varying degrees.

kefln
18-08-2012, 10:46 AM

You make it sound as though she was totally innocent in all that,LOL,she WASN'T
On that note...

Who is more guilty? The single person who doesn't have sex with a married person, but does have a flirtation with them? Or a person in a relationship who does screw around, alot?

This has always been an issue with me. I always find the actions of the Vernons, Beckhams, Clintons, of the world, that is the married people, far worse than the people who tend to be "blamed".

Kazanne
18-08-2012, 10:48 AM
On that note...

Who is more guilty? The single person who doesn't have sex with a married person, but does have a flirtation with them? Or a person in a relationship who does screw around, alot?

This has always been an issue with me. I always find the actions of the Vernons, Beckhams, Clintons, of the world, that is the married people, far worse than the people who tend to be "blamed".

Both are equally as bad,she knew he was married,so did he:joker:

Saigon1
18-08-2012, 10:58 AM
She was not married though. He was, both guilty but him more so imo.

kefln
18-08-2012, 10:58 AM
I've seen lots of people on here claim poor, innocent little Rhian has been destroyed in the press because a bloke pursued her. what a load of b******s. In conversation in the house about Vernon Kay, she sounded quite plausible, claiming she had not sent him any sex texts and they had just "talked too much" - whatever that means. Then someone asked her whether she would have gone for him if she'd had the chance. She said "No, I don't really go for really tall men". Wrong answer, Rhian. The right answer, even if you didn't mean it, you stupid girl, is "No of course, not. He's married".

Surely if you feel that strongly about cheating and marriage, then Harvey should be your least favourite? Considering what he did to his wife Alesha Dixon?

Jords
18-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Harvey by far.

kefln
18-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Both are equally as bad,she knew he was married,so did he:joker:
Speaking as someone who has been in a relationship for over 18 years, I disagree with that.

The married person having the affair is always the bad one. They are the ones that made the commitment. They are the ones that promised to be faithful. They are the ones that cause the hurt.

Gizmo
18-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Jasmine is my least fav atm but want all of the bints out first. Disappointed with BB for putting so many of these shallow ****wits in the house who don't have real celeb status.

Saigon1
18-08-2012, 11:14 AM
Need a bit of eye candy in there. Personally I don't give a **** who they have slept with or cheated on. If they are nice to look at then I'm happy.

Sophiee
18-08-2012, 11:22 AM
danica, I don't like her aura.

Withano
18-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Not really a one hit wonder! They had 5 top tens! Cheating on partners and selling stories about sex are low blows. So Harvey and Jasmine. As if the people who voted for Danica wouldn't do her job if they could!

Monkey Slut
18-08-2012, 03:47 PM
I accidentally voted for Danica but I meant to vote for Harvey.

Tym
18-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Yeah, the man or woman is always at more fault than the person they're cheating with. They made a commitment, and even may have children, and it's their obligation to not sleep around, or just to end the relationship and then sleep around.

boomoo
18-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Jasmine is my least fav atm but want all of the bints out first. Disappointed with BB for putting so many of these shallow ****wits in the house who don't have real celeb status.

No one with a flourishing career would go in. Hence there is a limited choice.

glasstangerine
19-08-2012, 11:59 AM
I feel like I don't know the details of all the situations enough to judge, so I won't pick one. However if I were in the house something about Danica's demeanor makes me suspicious. She just seems like someone who is so use to charming people that she doesn't know how to stop. The problem with people like that is that they think everyone should automatically fall for it and they get angry if someone treats them like a normal human being. I wouldn't fall for it and I don't think she would like me.

However I think it's hilarious that Mike is worried about her and is shocked she's not sweet and innocent when basically she is the female version of him, and probably a lot better at it.

Also I agree with Jasmine that I would be uncomfortable doing what Danica does, however I don't think Jasmine has the right to decide what's an acceptable level of selling sex. Jasmine makes money off of sexual appeal, period. Don't worry about the manner by which someone else is doing exactly the same thing.