PDA

View Full Version : The three girlies - Danica, Rhian and Jasmine

realitytvsux
18-08-2012, 11:25 AM
To me the three girls - Danica, Rhian and Jasmine all have the same career. They use their looks to make money, to seduce men and manipulate them. They do it in different ways: Rhian with her page-3 and sexting, Danica - 'I'm not quite sure!' and Jasmine 'by being Simon Cowell's girlfriend'.

Personally I don't care whether they do that or not, I am not judging them one way or the other - you work with what you've got! What I don't understand is Jasmine's so called 'moral high ground' nonsense with Danica. What the **** is she on about? They are all much of a muchness when it comes to exploiting men, I seriously don't get why she thinks it's ok to put others down when they are all effectively doing the same thing. Get a grip Jas :devil:

alex_front2
18-08-2012, 12:07 PM
They are all trying to take moral high ground. All failing?

Jords
18-08-2012, 12:10 PM
None really a celeb either.

alex_front2
18-08-2012, 12:18 PM
The Olympics sports women such as Jessica Ennis restored my faith that young women in public eye are not all WAGS, glamour models, kiss n tells / star shaggers.

realitytvsux
18-08-2012, 12:22 PM
I can totally see why they want some young, pretty girls in there but why not people who have done stuff like actresses, athletes, popstars whatever! Having people who are supposedly celebs on the basis of having had sex is a bit pointless.

alex_front2
18-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Exactly.

And before men scream "jealous" i dont care about their good looks as long its backed up by talent. Young girls watch BB and now see "rinsing" men and getting nipples out means money and celebdom.

There are loads of good looking actresses.
BB8 included "actor" Lucien Laviscourt. Why not get a female or a female Olympian (did it have to be a guy like Ashley??).

There are 3 females who are there on basis of sex. Sends out a bad message which is out of sorts with how London 2012 created heroines. All the male HM have some sort of at least vague celeb career.

Id happily swap Rhian for an attractive up and coming female golfer etc.

realitytvsux
18-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Definitely. Of you want young, pretty things of both sexes. Much as I love Julie and Cheryl, Martin and even Julian you need some young and gorgeous people for the housemates and viewers to lust after.

The problem with these people who have never done anything is that they really have nothing interesting to say. And I include Jasmine's whining and bitching under that 'nothing interesting heading!