PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine's weight

coolface
18-08-2012, 03:49 PM
am I the only person who feels uneasy watching someone in the bb house who is clearly severely underweight, I am concerned about her tbh, should someone in her state have even been let in the house in the first place?

Gizmo
18-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Yeah, it's not right - her legs have no meat on them at all and she looks very gaunt.

InOne
18-08-2012, 04:04 PM
Too much skag

DanielLuis
18-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Does she have anorexia or another eating disorder?
Her weight is really way to low!

Livia
18-08-2012, 04:31 PM
She's ridiculously thin. I have a bicycle with more fat on it.

Gizmo
18-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Does she have anorexia or another eating disorder?
Her weight is really way to low!

She must have some issues with her weight, it's not natural for women to be that thin.

Josy
18-08-2012, 04:33 PM
That is sadly the way a lot of young girls think you have to be to look good these days thanks to all the drivel and stick thin celebs the magazines force down their throats.

Patricia4
18-08-2012, 04:34 PM
She look's shocking she needs help.

Marc
18-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Definitely not what I'd ideally like, give me some curves pls

Razor
18-08-2012, 05:19 PM
I've seen more meat on a chicken nugget than jasmine has on both her legs. Not an attractive sight at all. She was actually making me feel ill on launch night.

ness
18-08-2012, 05:20 PM
she is painfully thin ,dunno if it's an eating disorder but her legs are like two sticks and i'm undecided on her if she's nasty and bitter or just vulnerable and unstable .i don't know if i'm making any sense but i switch from feelin sorry for her to being irritated by her moaning -i'm back and forth with how i feel about this one.

emmetmcl
18-08-2012, 05:28 PM
I know, her legs look about the same size as a 7 year old girls

CharlieO
18-08-2012, 06:06 PM
I think she looks fab. who doesn't want to be thin?

arista
18-08-2012, 06:11 PM
"clearly severely underweight"

No that is her Style
Look at the Anger last night when she told the Prince to Feck Off.

Some Women are Fit like that
her stupid bit is she Smokes like a dragon
so her son will not see her forever.

arista
18-08-2012, 06:12 PM
"I think she looks fab. who doesn't want to be thin? "

Yes if she can stay near fit
her problem is the smoking so much will Kill Her

arista
18-08-2012, 06:14 PM
"She look's shocking she needs help. "

Her Only problem is
Smoking like a Dragon

MrWong
18-08-2012, 06:19 PM
I think she looks fab. who doesn't want to be thin?

Yeah but there's 'thin' and then there's 'Skeletor's missus'

armand.kay
18-08-2012, 06:22 PM
I could say the same thing about the fat people :idc:

Fosse
18-08-2012, 06:24 PM
She has pretty eyes, I think, but yeah - everyone is right, she is way too thin.

armand.kay
18-08-2012, 06:26 PM
And how do you know its not her natural build allot of my friends are just naturally skinny no matter what they eat. Like I would eat a cookie and gain like 1000 pounds they eat 1000 cookies and gain no weight :O.

Fosse
18-08-2012, 06:28 PM
She looks like she's waiting for her next fix.

Munchkins
18-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Yeah shes horribly thin :(
her legs shocked me on launch night

glasstangerine
19-08-2012, 12:40 PM
She does look Ill. I was trying to see her arms next to one of the other girls arms, and it's ridiculous. Rhian and Danica are both tiny, but Jasmine is skeletal.

Kizzy
19-08-2012, 12:47 PM
She should never have been allowed to go into the house looking like that, I feel models are given a bad press for making young girls feel they have to be emaciated to get into the industry...
And then along comes that! 3 steps forward and four back we are in this country seriously haha

lostalex
19-08-2012, 12:52 PM
It's also interesting that she wears layers of clothing and baggy loose fitting clothing,. these are all signs of someone with an eating disorder.

MargeryFan
19-08-2012, 01:09 PM
I thought she was a model? Don't they all look like that??

Nedusa
19-08-2012, 03:58 PM
It's not her fault she's that thin , you try sharing a flat with Becky...!!!

cassieparis
19-08-2012, 04:07 PM
She looks atypical of an over/under eater.
Her getting rid of the diet coke though indicates someone who's been in treatment. (only full fat is encouraged to stop the calorie counting food restriction and the nutritional deficit that may come from low fat)
Unfortunately for some girls that starve and or purge during adolescence the muscle wasting and bone deformities that occur can never be fully rectify even once they overcome their challenges with food.
It's a disease of the mind .

DanielLuis
19-08-2012, 04:19 PM
She looks atypical of an over/under eater.
Her getting rid of the diet coke though indicates someone who's been in treatment. (only full fat is encouraged to stop the calorie counting food restriction and the nutritional deficit that may come from low fat)
Unfortunately for some girls that starve and or purge during adolescence the muscle wasting and bone deformities that occur can never be fully rectify even once they overcome their challenges with food.
It's a disease of the mind .

That's what happened to Nikki Grahame.

Gizmo
19-08-2012, 04:27 PM
That's what happened to Nikki Grahame.

That's so sad. I didn't realise the muscle wasting was permanent.

Lee.
19-08-2012, 04:44 PM
And how do you know its not her natural build allot of my friends are just naturally skinny no matter what they eat. Like I would eat a cookie and gain like 1000 pounds they eat 1000 cookies and gain no weight :O.

I agree that there are naturally skinny people; my cousin is a model and is very thin naturally, but she eats loads and lives every healthy lifestyle. Jasmine on the other hand is not naturally that size... her head, knees, hands etc look out of proportion to her skinny body. To me she looks seriously underweight and very unhealthy. I'd bet she uses drugs to keep herself skinny.

Yayita
19-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Not hot, looks sickly and unhealthy, her face is too bony and her arms and legs are like toothpicks... She should gain a good 10 kilos.

Saigon1
20-08-2012, 09:56 PM
For people to say she shouldn't have gone into the house for being so thin. Cheryl/Beckie this surely should apply to them aswell. Obesity is just as bad as being to thin. Obesity is far more wide spread and only getting bigger (excuse the pun) in the UK.

Ichi_Bear
20-08-2012, 10:28 PM
She ain't well! Plain and simple. :-\

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Nedusa
20-08-2012, 10:43 PM
For people to say she shouldn't have gone into the house for being so thin. Cheryl/Beckie this surely should apply to them aswell. Obesity is just as bad as being to thin. Obesity is far more wide spread and only getting bigger (excuse the pun) in the UK.

The medical term "Malnutrition" applies to both the obese and the severely
undernourished. Both are equally serious but the obesity group receive more criticism from the wider public because it looks like a lack of willpower and a greedy disposition.

chuff me dizzy
20-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Shes a mess, inside and out

cell
20-08-2012, 10:46 PM
I think her nutritional deficiencies is altering her brain waves making her behave loopy like she does.

HBB1508
21-08-2012, 09:25 AM
I think she looks awful - those legs on launch night were just YUK - I don't see anything attractive in having your bones poking out she looks more like a Belsen inmate to me and it's not a good look imo.

Knitting Nana
21-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Omfg.

Jasmin = very thin = poor jasmin, oh dear, is she ill, does she have an eating disorder? Does she need help?

Becky = very fat = pig, greedy b1tch, whale, monster, vile, hideous.

Anyone who called becky because of her weight and is being sympathetic to jasmin, whey what a bunch of stinking hypocrites. They both choose to look the way they do.

coolface
21-08-2012, 09:52 AM
I think her nutritional deficiencies is altering her brain waves making her behave loopy like she does.

honestly I have been thinking this too

Saigon1
21-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Becky was in because of her weight, that was her gimmick. All she ever went on about and was proud of.

Irene Pearson
21-08-2012, 03:55 PM
I am also very concerned about her mental health. Is she capable of making the decision to be on this show and be so publicly exposed in this state. This is not funny , not entertainment and needs to stop. She clearly needs intervention of some kind.

gravity
21-08-2012, 06:06 PM
shes hot and funny lol

Livia
21-08-2012, 08:09 PM
She's a messy web of insecurity and self-loathing thinly disguised by faux confidence and bravado that she can't back up. So instead of standing her ground, she cries.

Saigon1
21-08-2012, 08:31 PM
shes hot and funny lol

She is neither hot nor funny :joker:

armand.kay
21-08-2012, 08:47 PM
I agree that there are naturally skinny people; my cousin is a model and is very thin naturally, but she eats loads and lives every healthy lifestyle. Jasmine on the other hand is not naturally that size... her head, knees, hands etc look out of proportion to her skinny body. To me she looks seriously underweight and very unhealthy. I'd bet she uses drugs to keep herself skinny.

She could also be under eating with out noticing. People with busy schedules tend to think there is no time to eat so they just snack, Smoke and/or drink caffeine allot . Just like some overweight people don't necessarily have Binge Eating Disorder you can be underweight without being anorexic/bulimic.
...I don't really know why she is skinny but I'm not just going to assume its a eating disorder when I have no proof.

Anglo
21-08-2012, 08:47 PM
She has given birth, and seems to have attracted high-profile male admirers over the years, so her slim figure must function ok. At least she was able to show it all works with her contortionism.

However much she eats, she will always just burn off the excess with that terrifying temper.

cassieparis
21-08-2012, 08:54 PM
For some being anorexic during puberty (which for some can continue until their early 20s) devastates their muscular skeletal health as well as other systems of the body.
No matter how healthy their eating becomes they remain a heap of osteoporosis and wasted muscles. Gaining any weight thereafter can be very very difficult both physically and psychologically.

Lee.
21-08-2012, 08:57 PM
She could also be under eating with out noticing. People with busy schedules tend to think there is no time to eat so they just snack, Smoke and/or drink caffeine allot . Just like some overweight people don't necessarily have Binge Eating Disorder you can be underweight without being anorexic/bulimic.
...I don't really know why she is skinny but I'm not just going to assume its a eating disorder when I have no proof.
I'm not saying she definitely has an eating disorder.. but I know in her profession there is a lot of pressure to stay as skinny as possible. Some people stay thin without trying, others make themselves unhealthy doing so, starving themselves it getting through their day on nicotine/ caffeine/amphetamine/coke/anything but food.

I'm just saying she doesn't look healthy... she's clearly underweight.

BadBoyMcCoy
22-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Way too skinny, I would personally prefer someone to be of Cheryl's weight than of Yasmine's. It really can't be healthy to be so skinny.

ConnieLingus
22-08-2012, 02:39 AM
The cow looks too fat.

I'd like to see her go on a diet for a few months.

Look at her arse...it's podgy.

JTM45
22-08-2012, 05:38 AM
The cow looks too fat.

I'd like to see her go on a diet for a few months.

Look at her arse...it's podgy.

I think your account may have been hijacked by a troubled 6 year-old with ADHD. :hugesmile:

liamrokocoko39
22-08-2012, 07:40 AM
and shes bipolar.

kistar
22-08-2012, 08:26 AM
She's a messy web of insecurity and self-loathing thinly disguised by faux confidence and bravado that she can't back up. So instead of standing her ground, she cries.

You do know she called Rachel Hunter Rachel Munter, and said she was past it , spotty and overweight? Hardly words from an insecure girl .She is a model they are all thin.

Kizzy
22-08-2012, 08:48 AM
You do know she called Rachel Hunter Rachel Munter, and said she was past it , spotty and overweight? Hardly words from an insecure girl .She is a model they are all thin.

These comments go to show how deluded she is, her meglomania was evident even then.
She went way past thin a while ago...

Lee.
22-08-2012, 08:49 AM

Danica is a model. She doesn't look emaciated.

Heroin chic is so 90s!

AnnieK
22-08-2012, 08:51 AM

Wouldn't say that makes her not insecure - rude, cocky, disrespectful and arrogant maybe but this can still be a bravado hiding insecurities. A lot of insecure people do hide behind this kind of mouthiness - her insecurities surface when she is challenged and she cries - someone who was secure in themselves are able to take criticism and process it - not just explode in temper and cry.....Jasmine has many issues, I genuinely feel for her as she has problems expressing herself well.

However, I don't think she is anorexic or hasn't always been as she has had a child and one of the first things that anorexia ravages is your fertility. Not an attractive look for me but possibily just the way she is built

Livia
22-08-2012, 09:56 AM

You don't think so? I beg to differ. It sounds exactly like a insecure women. She's a spiteful cow. How many people recognise rich, successful, beautiful Rachel Hunter? How many people before CBB would recognise the psychotic bag of bones that is Jasmine?

Gillian-73
22-08-2012, 10:21 AM

You think that means she isn't insecure? She hides behind her insecurities with her bitterness and nastiness!

Fosse
22-08-2012, 10:53 AM
I would like Cheryl to sit on Jasmine to shut her up.

dyfed
22-08-2012, 11:35 AM
And they say the TV puts 10 pounds on you....what is this about her and Simon Cowell???

Realitybites
22-08-2012, 12:10 PM
And they say the TV puts 10 pounds on you....what is this about her and Simon Cowell???

She supposedly had a 6month affair with him in 2006 whilst he was dating Terri Seymour? and has his initials tattooed on her wrist.
As for her weight, whilst I agree she looks painfully thin it does seem to be standard for a catwalk model. She has at least said that she is uncomfortable with her weight and would love to gain 15lbs so she isn't trying to promote her body image as perfect.

Sent from my U8180 using Tapatalk 2

Livia
22-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Poor Simon Cowell. It must have been like making love to a bicycle.

Bojangles
22-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Well she did say the other day that she doesn't eat.Now why doesn't that surprise me.

MrWong
22-08-2012, 01:33 PM
She's not insecure.

This is her 'Queen of the Damned' bitch act that she rolls out onto every RTV show that she's done.

It made her quite notorious on Make Me a Supermodel, even landing a spin off show. The bitch act worked a treat so she rolled it out for the holiday rep show that she did. If I remember correctly she was booted off that show too.

She claims she's been modeling since but i've found nothing online.

**** knows how she landed the BB gig, but she has and yet again we get the manipulative, evil bitch act :sleep:

Livia
22-08-2012, 01:50 PM
She's not insecure.
This is her 'Queen of the Damned' bitch act that she rolls out onto every RTV show that she's done.

It made her quite notorious on Make Me a Supermodel, even landing a spin off show. The bitch act worked a treat so she rolled it out for the holiday rep show that she did. If I remember correctly she was booted off that show too.

She claims she's been modeling since but i've found nothing online.

**** knows how she landed the BB gig, but she has and yet again we get the manipulative, evil bitch act :sleep:

I keep saying this... but if she was really the Queen of Bitches that she promotes herself as, she wouldn't keep dissolving into tears everyone time someone says something she doesn't like. Every bitch I've ever known - and I've known a few - would stand their ground whatever happened, not sob like a child and hug people. She's a basket case.

Fosse
22-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Yeah, she's a complete nut-job and not very clever, either.

MrWong
22-08-2012, 02:26 PM
I keep saying this... but if she was really the Queen of Bitches that she promotes herself as, she wouldn't keep dissolving into tears everyone time someone says something she doesn't like. Every bitch I've ever known - and I've known a few - would stand their ground whatever happened, not sob like a child and hug people. She's a basket case.

The tears are to manipulate. It's how she gets some people to forgive and indulge her behaviour instead of telling her to **** off.

Livia
22-08-2012, 02:53 PM
The tears are to manipulate. It's how she gets some people to forgive and indulge her behaviour instead of telling her to **** off.

Maybe... I do see what you're saying Mr W. It's just that most real bitches I know would claw their own eyes out before crying and appearing weak in front of someone.

MrWong
22-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Maybe... I do see what you're saying Mr W. It's just that most real bitches I know would claw their own eyes out before crying and appearing weak in front of someone.

I don't really know any real bitches so can't compare.

Maybe she's putting on a bitch act for air time but is also a bit of a basket case :D

armand.kay
22-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Way too skinny, I would personally prefer someone to be of Cheryl's weight than of Yasmine's. It really can't be healthy to be so skinny.
It really can't be healthy to be so fat :idc:.

n1kk1
22-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Well she has mentioned herself that she doesn't eat. I dunno if anyone else saw but... On Bit On The Side, they showed the housemates before they entered the house, being asked to guess the price of certain grocery items in the shopping basking and Jasmine said something along the lines of, 'How should I know? It's not like I eat'. And when Rhian and Jasmine were chosen to the supermarket task thing, she said near enough the same thing.

I don't know why they let her in the house when she clearly has some form of mental ill-health. Before she went in there she has been quoted as saying she thinks she has Bipolar although she hasn't been diagnosed. She needs to leave tonight for her own sanity.

flamingGalah!
22-08-2012, 05:12 PM
She is too thin & it makes her look much older. I was shocked that she is only 27, I thought she was in her 40's! :shocked: