PDA

View Full Version : bbau 19/8/12 episode discussion secrets revealed

anto42
19-08-2012, 07:41 AM
so another day another highlight show will the girls dcorrectly match the boys secrets to each boy or will they fail and face the public vote and what are the girls secrets but before that our highlight show its bradleys birthday its going to be eventful
to watch live http://tvunetworks.com/watchTV/index.html#c=32017
channel 32017 timmyvision
the videos should be up on youtube and other sites around midday
question of the day wil the girls fail or will they succeded and what are they hiding
it all starts at 9am from dreamworld

BBUKAUSFAN
19-08-2012, 10:20 AM
girls failed.
In order that they are revealed:
Micheal- IQ
brad- brid phobia
ryan- hasnt had a gf since 11
josh- dated 100 girls
Ray- is the juvenile offender
Benjamin- fired from every job
George- millionaire

Boys now have to guess the girls.

Noms on Monday only girls can be nomed/ all housemates will nom

Marc
19-08-2012, 10:24 AM
How do the guys get to guess the girls?

Have they made it obvious that the guys have to guess the girls? e.g. taking the guys to the parlour? If so then the girls can just lie to the boys about each other's secrets.

Marc
19-08-2012, 12:02 PM
I'm starting to dislike Michael he just seems rude and arrogant and now that we know he has an IQ of a genius I can't help but think he's maybe playing up to the cameras and has an idea of what he's doing and what buttons to press.

lostalex
19-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Wait, so if they are nominating tomorrow, when is the eviction?
Are all of the girls even still gonna be in the house by the time the boys have to guess the secrets? cause that means the boys will have 1 less person they have to guess, which doesn't seem fair.

reece(:
19-08-2012, 05:09 PM
That sucks if a girl is going first, bleugh

_Seth
19-08-2012, 05:55 PM
I'm starting to dislike Michael he just seems rude and arrogant and now that we know he has an IQ of a genius I can't help but think he's maybe playing up to the cameras and has an idea of what he's doing and what buttons to press.

I thought he was being fake the second he walked into the house, 'cause he knew everyone would be watching him live for a few minutes, I even thought he may have rehearsed a few funny lines since he was pretty funny. XD But I do like him. :)

Marc
19-08-2012, 06:24 PM
I thought he was being fake the second he walked into the house, 'cause he knew everyone would be watching him live for a few minutes, I even thought he may have rehearsed a few funny lines since he was pretty funny. XD But I do like him. :)

Yeah I thought the exact same but thought I was being too judgemental, but yeah I've got to see him more and I don't like.

Wait, so if they are nominating tomorrow, when is the eviction?
Are all of the girls even still gonna be in the house by the time the boys have to guess the secrets? cause that means the boys will have 1 less person they have to guess, which doesn't seem fair.

The girls will all face nominations, every housemate an nominate but they can only nominate the girls. So basically two or more females will be up.

The girls' secrets have been told to the guys in the new 'man cave' room and they are doing the same thing as the girls, however it'll be near on possible for the guys to match up the girl with the secret since the girls know what they're doing. But if the guys manage to successfully do it, I think I heard Sonia say, they will be safe for yet another round of nominations, making it two females evicted in a row.

Correct me if I'm wrong somebody

starry
19-08-2012, 09:13 PM
It will be difficult for the men. Also I see that in best Big Brother style - lol - the twist was changed a bit at the end to encourage the outcome BB wanted. The female HMs were given 4 chances to get it wrong and still win the challenge. I suppose it worked out well in that it made it a close challenge, but I don't think BB got the outcome they wanted.

Also the emu attack person didn't turn out to be Ryan at all (which is what the HLs suggested), and the women didn't even suggest him for that. So a bit of a red herring for the viewers there.

_Seth
19-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Also the emu attack person didn't turn out to be Ryan at all (which is what the HLs suggested), and the women didn't even suggest him for that. So a bit of a red herring for the viewers there.

I think they thought it was too obvious to choose Ryan... they talked about choosing him in the parlour.

anto42
20-08-2012, 01:56 AM
eviction is next sunday with a secrets revealed special as well

Macie Lightfoot
20-08-2012, 08:41 AM
So are we going to see stuff from Day 6 at all, or is a day just going to get skipped?