PDA

View Full Version : Most entertaining moment in BBUK history?

Braden
20-08-2012, 07:26 PM
I've just re-watched BB6, and I have to say the development of Craig's psychotic obsession with Anthony, has to be one of the most entertaining things ever to come out of Big Brother.

His ability to cry on cue is just hilarious, and I do feel bad saying that because I genuinely think he had issues that only a doctor could sort out.

The best moments were when Anthony and Craig had an argument, after Anthony said Craig looked like Myra Hindley in his blonde wig. Craig's over-reaction was TV gold. The night when Anthony got absolutely hammered and Craig wouldn't leave him alone, just produced amazing television as well.

So yeah, what are you're favourite moments in Big Brother history?

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
20-08-2012, 07:39 PM
anthony/craig was amazing :lovedup:

its hard to choose a single moment but the first thing that comes to mind is the denise/twins/nicola row from earlier this year :amazed:

Braden
20-08-2012, 07:44 PM
That was great as well. I can remember Nicola crying next to the exit doors, screaming that she wanted to go home...so funnyhttp://*************/images/smilies/105.gif

Locke.
20-08-2012, 07:46 PM
For me it was probably that paparazzi task in CBB6 when Coolio, Tina Malone and Lucy Pinder had to stay awake all night and Coolio was pissing them off constantly. Stayed up watching that on live feed til about 7am

Black Dagger
20-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Coolio <3.

When he was just pissing himself laughing because Michelle said Tina looked like the princess from Shrek. :lovedup:

Novo
20-08-2012, 07:57 PM
In the normal series spitgate in BB9, the forum went crazy that night can remember everyone just talking about it all night and me and about 2 other people being the only ones who were defending Jennifer :joker:

Novo
20-08-2012, 08:00 PM
And the greatest outside the normal series was BBCH when Russel Brand was the Hijacker and he sent that Paul Guy into the house and made it look like he was a cameraman and was on strike because they weren't paying him enough and everyone inside the house were ****ting themselves and then he came in the house with a pair of security guards and dragged him away

Braden
20-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Or when that girl faked an argument with someone, to try and fool the other housemates and got smacked in the face by the door. That was my favourite part of BBCH.

reece(:
20-08-2012, 08:41 PM
I enjoyed the feeds of the day that Shabby walked and she got explosive with Nathan "raincloud of doom".

Entertaining wise, the Shahbaz storyline had me hooked and I really enjoyed the week of his outbursts with the whole house going at him.

Jayson
20-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Everything Shahbaz did was TV gold :lovedup:

In recent years I'd probably say in BB10 when they ran through the camera runs. Can't remember any other time where everyone has decided to do that.

LemonJam
20-08-2012, 09:26 PM
In the normal series spitgate in BB9, the forum went crazy that night can remember everyone just talking about it all night and me and about 2 other people being the only ones who were defending Jennifer :joker:

I didn't like her, but I still stand by that Jennifer had the right to be upset about that.

off the top of my head it has to be between:

- Derek and Kemal in the love loft - "The lady's not for turning"
- The box task of BB6
- David and Lisa walking around London in the monster costumes

Flamingjoe
20-08-2012, 09:43 PM
These moments were all amazing...

1. Spitgate. :worship:
2. Marcus arguing with Big Brother, after they said he was being racist.
3. The Box Task.

Shaun
20-08-2012, 09:49 PM
I remember the live feed of the night when Shahbaz binned everyone's food vividly.
Running around going "EVERY DAMN THING!"
and imagining how everyone would be like "omg Shahbaz, BB took our food!" whilst he couldn't open the bin bag :joker:

and then finishing it with "oh the satisfaction" :lovedup:

http://4.hidemyass.com/ip-2/encoded/Oi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhdGNoP3Y9dlc5bmxFYVhRa1 k%3D&f=norefer

Brother Leon
20-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Box Task
Everything Coolio done.
BB5 Fight Night

iRyan
21-08-2012, 12:47 AM
-Fight Night (probably #1, right?)
-Nikki's eviction
-BB6 pool orgy
-Grace throwing water on Susie
-Dennis spitgate
-CBB9 Pantsgate
-Ahmed plate smashing
-Michelle and Emma enter bedsit
-BB6 Box task
-BB10 housemates escaping the house
-BB11 house flood
-Cheryl/Julie fake fight CBB10
-Shannon Twins fake fight CBB9

And then of course, there are all of Nikki's legendary diary room moments. This is probably my favorite moment ever:

GYoATrEgRIM

rayheartbliss
21-08-2012, 01:58 AM
Aisleyne fake eviction/House next door

Grace throwing water on suzie

Nikki's mp3 player

everything shabbaz did

charley being thrown in the pool

scary mary's epic fail entrance

bb9's electrifying task

spitgate

Deana and the evil eyes

rayheartbliss
21-08-2012, 01:59 AM
Aisleyne fake eviction/House next door

Grace throwing water on suzie

Nikki's mp3 player

everything shabbaz did

charley being thrown in the pool

scary mary's epic fail entrance

bb9's electrifying task

spitgate

Deana and the evil eyes

Raph
21-08-2012, 07:44 AM
When he was just pissing himself laughing because Michelle said Tina looked like the princess from Shrek.

That was one of the funniest moments ever, such a brilliant insult. I just watched it back on youtube - definitely BB gold. Some other moments that come to mind for me are;

- Kathreya and Mohamed's eviction in BB9
- Deana saying "Why does Ashleigh keep asking me if I have had a boyfriend"
- When the boys in BB9 got to watch the audition videos.
- Grace's eviction in BB7.
- All of Glyn's diary room moments.

Gstar
13-09-2012, 09:53 PM
BB6 box task, I actually remember watching it on tv when it was on
BB7's first week
BB5 Fight night
BB7 Aisleyne's fake eviction
BB9 Spitgate
BB7 "get Grace out"
BB6 Everything Makosi said/done
BB6 Vanessa being evicted
BB6 Big brother announcing that all housemates face eviction
BB6 Science
BB8 Charley being evicted (fake)
BB9 Alexandra, entertaining for the wrong reasons lol
BB10 Housemates breaking out
BB11 Ignore the obvious
CBB9 Pantsgate
BB13 Deana ownage

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
13-09-2012, 10:55 PM
definitely pants-gate from the C5 era

reece(:
13-09-2012, 10:56 PM
Pantsgate was ruined by fence sitters Gareth and Romeo

Jake.
13-09-2012, 11:07 PM
C4- BB7: Get Grace Out chants, Nikki's tantrums
BB8: Fake week (Charley's fake eviction)
BB9: Spit-gate
BB10: Sophia vs Saffia
BB11: Everything Sunshine did (loved her not wanting to share her crisps)

And the standout bits of CH5 BB has to be pants-gate, Deana nominating on launch night, Lauren listening in on the girls bitching about her etc

Omah
13-09-2012, 11:39 PM
The Story of Stuart's Ring ..... :amazed:

:laugh3:

Legend killer
14-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Nothing comes EVEN CLOSE to the Marcus Irrepressible Darkhorse diary room speech. Also when he showed Ken how to jump over the roof lol good times when BB was good

Samm
28-04-2013, 08:14 AM
fight night BB5

thesheriff443
28-04-2013, 08:28 AM
Nothing comes EVEN CLOSE to the Marcus Irrepressible Darkhorse diary room speech. Also when he showed Ken how to jump over the roof lol good times when BB was good

have to agree, bb put in there place big time!