PDA

View Full Version : Danica in a purple wig flirting with the Prince..

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
23-08-2012, 12:50 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/5vyoux.jpg

alex_front2
23-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Ouch.

Danica is sooo flirty but she is good at it. I'll give her that. Lorenzo knows she's a rinser but is still drawn to her. It's clear to see how she gets people to part with their cash for gifts.

rayheartbliss
23-08-2012, 12:59 PM
this is so boring, theres always HMs leading other HMs on.
why do they put HMs like that

rayheartbliss
23-08-2012, 12:59 PM
this is so boring, theres always HMs leading other HMs on.
why do they put HMs like that

GiRTh
23-08-2012, 01:04 PM
'Would you like to touch my wig again'. Made me laugh. She's very good at what she does.

Livia
23-08-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm guessing her CV isn't a lengthy document.

alex_front2
23-08-2012, 01:10 PM
That convo with Lorenzo showed how she earns her gifts

- touch my wig tactile flirtyness
- implying that she does lesbian stuff ie i flirt with girls too
- saying 'I am a really good girlfriend'
- emphasising she has a bubbly personality and is quirky to the extent that lorenzo changed his mind and said he liked quirkiness

Danica is good, real good at reeling in the men in. watching her work her stuff was an eye opener.

chuff me dizzy
23-08-2012, 01:26 PM
She now draped all over Mike again !!

chuff me dizzy
23-08-2012, 01:27 PM
http://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK?ref=stream

Gillian-73
23-08-2012, 01:31 PM
She nominated him!
'Danica's second nomination was for Prince
Lorenzo. “All of a sudden he stopped
talking to me and he shouldn’t have
judged me before he got to know
me.”'
Thought he'd been quite nice to her myself!

chuff me dizzy
23-08-2012, 01:33 PM
She nominared him!
me.”'

I didnt know this !!!!!!! :shocked::shocked: sneaky cow !!!!!!

alex_front2
23-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Danica thrives on attention. Lorenzo withdrew his and she had to work hard to try and win him back.

Livia
23-08-2012, 02:21 PM
She nominated him!
me.”'

Hilarious... although I think she knows he's wary which is why she probably wants to get rid.

What I find more hilarious is how the majority of males are imagining she's a frickin' genius and is thinking out her manipulation. Every bloody woman in the world is like, God, she's so corny and obvious, how are the boys not seeing through this? And all the men are like - wow, she's so subtle and clever! I guess you have to have ovaries to get it.

GiRTh
23-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Hilarious... although I think she knows he's wary which is why she probably wants to get rid.

What I find more hilarious is how the majority of males are imagining she's a frickin' genius and is thinking out her manipulation. Every bloody woman in the world is like, God, she's so corny and obvious, how are the boys not seeing through this? And all the men are like - wow, she's so subtle and clever! I guess you have to have ovaries to get it.Compared to the likes of Ashleigh from BB just gone Danica is very subtle. I think most men just dont expect someone to be as blatant as she is without being tarty. She is very good at that balancing act.

alex_front2
23-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Compared to the likes of Ashleigh from BB just gone Danica is very subtle. I think most men just dont expect someone to be as blatant as she is without being tarty. She is very good at that balancing act.

Danica is naturally really pretty but doesn't over egg the cake. She wears little make up and walks around in sports bras and leggings. Sexy without screaming obvious sexiness. She gives off a slight whiff of attainability. She could be your girlfriend vibe.

Mike knows his player days are numbered.

GiRTh
23-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Danica is naturally really pretty but doesn't over egg the cake. She wears little make up and walks around in sports bras and leggings. Sexy without screaming obvious sexiness. She gives off a slight whiff of attainability. She could be your girlfriend vibe.

Mike knows his player days are numbered.Exactly. She always just on the right side. She could never be called tarty

Livia
23-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Exactly. She always just on the right side. She could never be called tarty

Oh please... have you never seen what she does for a living? Have a Google around.

You boys... Such suckers for a pretty face.

alex_front2
23-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Exactly. She always just on the right side. She could never be called tarty

She does filthy stuff but looks like girl next door.

the truth
23-08-2012, 03:01 PM

What I find more hilarious is how the majority of males are imagining she's a frickin' genius and is thinking out her manipulation. Every bloody woman in the world is like, God, she's so corny and obvious, how are the boys not seeing through this? And all the men are like - wow, she's so subtle and clever! I guess you have to have ovaries to get it.

no Im a man with an average sized penis and I get it 100% thanks:wavey:
many women are born and raised to be mainpulative, some more than others. Its a disgusting immoral way to behave.

shes a player like so many other women, especially the glamour model types, but wait were not allowed to generalize by the thought police. well I am and I do. especially when it comes to call girls , hookers, rinsers etc In fact Ive more respect for a straight out prostitute than a rinser.

alex_front2
23-08-2012, 03:04 PM
The stupid thing with Danica is if she had tried to come across as sincere and stuck with 1 guy ie Mike OR the Prince they BOTH would have dated her. Ker-ching rich boyfriend (maybe hubby!). She should have played the long game.

the truth
23-08-2012, 03:07 PM
The stupid thing with Danica is if she had tried to come across as sincere and stuck with 1 guy ie Mike OR the Prince they BOTH would have dated her. Ker-ching rich boyfriend (maybe hubby!). She should have played the long game.

great point. mike is playing the long game. he will be liked after the series and will continue to have a decent career, she will be poison ivy, reputation in shreds

lostalex
23-08-2012, 03:09 PM
I think any heterosexual male on this forum that is honest will admit, she is a beautiful woman, and her cutesy naive girly personality would drive them wild.

Lorenzo is a gorgeous well-mannered sophisticated man, but he's STILL a MAN.

GiRTh
23-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Oh please... have you never seen what she does for a living? Have a Google around.

You boys... Such suckers for a pretty face.I'm well aware of what she does for a living. Maybe its just me but I expect a girl who is that flirty to be a bit more tarty. The fact that she has a great body but doesnt flaunt it is IMO very subtle and clever of her. Rhian, on the other hand, is a bit of a Sophie Reade stereotype. I can easily see why men would go for Danica over Rhian.

Surely Lorenzi has met girls like her before so he shouldnt be so easily fooled.

Vanessa
23-08-2012, 03:13 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/5vyoux.jpg

:joker::joker:

Livia
23-08-2012, 03:16 PM
I'm well aware of what she does for a living. Maybe its just me but I expect a girl who is that flirty to be a bit more tarty. The fact that she has a great body but doesnt flaunt it is IMO very subtle and clever of her.

Surely Lorenzi has met girls like her before so he shouldnt be so easily fooled.

I just don't get the whole "she has a great body but doesn't flaunt it" thing. Yes, she does undoubtely does have a great body, but she's worn some hopessly small bikinis in there, skin tight lycra to work out int he garden, and just look at some of the sigs on here of her bare arse up in the air.

Anyhoo, we're not going to agree on this probably... and that's fine. For the record, I do think she's a lovely looking woman.

GiRTh
23-08-2012, 03:19 PM
I just don't get the whole "she has a great body but doesn't flaunt it" thing. Yes, she does undoubtely does have a great body, but she's worn some hopessly small bikinis in there, skin tight lycra to work out int he garden, and just look at some of the sigs on here of her bare arse up in the air.

Anyhoo, we're not going to agree on this probably... and that's fine. For the record, I do think she's a lovely looking woman.

I think she's good looking too but as you can see from the amendment to my post, she's not like other girls who have been on BB. Unlike Rhain with her t*ts permanently on display.

realitytvsux
23-08-2012, 03:22 PM
That convo with Lorenzo showed how she earns her gifts

- touch my wig tactile flirtyness
- implying that she does lesbian stuff ie i flirt with girls too
- saying 'I am a really good girlfriend'
- emphasising she has a bubbly personality and is quirky to the extent that lorenzo changed his mind and said he liked quirkiness

Danica is good, real good at reeling in the men in. watching her work her stuff was an eye opener.

Now I can see where i've been going wrong all these years ;)

Nedusa
23-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Did anyone think watching her made up in that wig that she looked pretty plain looking with a strange shaped nose. She is a pretty girl but that get up did her no favours at all...!!!

Wildcat!
23-08-2012, 08:43 PM
no im a man with an average sized penis and i get it 100% thanks:wavey:
many women are born and raised to be mainpulative, some more than others. Its a disgusting immoral way to behave.

Shes a player like so many other women, especially the glamour model types, but wait were not allowed to generalize by the thought police. Well i am and i do. Especially when it comes to call girls , hookers, rinsers etc in fact ive more respect for a straight out prostitute than a rinser.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wildcat!
23-08-2012, 08:52 PM

They all know what she is doing. Dont get it twisted. Guys happilly pretend to be oblivious, in order to get some. Knowing her line of work, they k now she is probably an easy lay. Especially someone like Mike.
She might think she is playing them, but they might just let her think that.

cell
23-08-2012, 10:09 PM
She kind of reminded me of Natalie Portman in Closer for some reason... Though Natalie did it better.

cassieparis
23-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Danica is subtle and tasteful in no thing except her appearance.
Her behaviour intentions and desires are not subtle. They are blatant cold and opportunistic.
The hit and run type female continues to be a stalwart fantasy. (as long as the grooming is toned down !!! :rolleyes:)
I think this book is being judged by it's cover.

DanielLuis
24-08-2012, 12:56 AM
'Would you like to touch my wig again'. Made me laugh. She's very good at what she does.

Exactly, she said that when Lorenzo was questioning her.