PDA

View Full Version : Danica A confession - got to admit...

alex_front2
24-08-2012, 11:14 PM
she has been fantastic value given that she was one of the least famous.

Thought shed be a dull Lucy Pinder type but give girl her dues shes one of most talked about HMs

Not my fav but shes very very entertaining and watchable. Take note Samantha Brick - beauty and entertainment!!

Danica v Jasmine. Ace

Normally I hate showmance stuff but watching her try and play off Mike v Lorenzo and cynically going for whoever will provide best prospect is intriguing.

Josy
24-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Really? I think she's boring as hell.

JTM45
24-08-2012, 11:53 PM
She's been a most welcome treat for the eyes and she does seem like a nice enough girl.

I loved seeing Jasmine's 'master plan' to bring her down (obviously due to her jealousy) fall flat on its arse too!:hugesmile:

Black Dagger
24-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Really? I think she's boring as hell.

This...

I felt sorry for her when she cried, but she's not been a good house-mate one bit.

rusticgal
25-08-2012, 12:44 AM
....She knows EXACTLY what she is doing!!!! She is very manipulating. She is a very confident and extremely attractive woman using her sexuality to the extreme... she is playing the young guys very skillfully and keeping the only other young girl in the house close to her side. However she will not be able to manipulate the older ones (apart from Julie...).

She will soon get found out.

Jords
25-08-2012, 01:15 AM
Jasmine was bang on right about her and Rhian, but I have to say Danica is an interesting 1 to watch. I expect her to be up for eviction this week but it should be a good watch to see her wriggle out of it again.

BigBrotherfan4ever
25-08-2012, 07:33 AM
Really don't like, hope she evicted soon.

Shaun
25-08-2012, 07:45 AM
the sooner executives realise that sex doesn't always equal entertainment, the better

alex_front2
25-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Excellent summation of Danica on DS:

was really interesting about Danica.
Her face is almost child-like and so innocent
looking that it's not congruent to her sultry
demeanour and also her womanly figure. That's
what makes her extra deceiving. The type of girl
Danica really is, is what Jasmine looks like on the
outside. Jasmine has that 'slut that will take you
for all your money' look while Danica looks like a
girl you can take home to mum.

achro
25-08-2012, 09:02 AM
The amount of conversation online she has created is amazing.

sampvt
25-08-2012, 09:38 AM
She has gone in like a skank, she is acting like a skank and she is a skank. What do the public expect from her. She knows how to lure a man and she is using those skills to perfection. Who knows we might be looking at the next Princess danica. lol. Once she realised that Lorenzo was rich and a real prince, she dropped the occassional table like a hot brick. TV gold to watch, but pathetic and predicatable. Makes you wonder how these so called intelligent celebs cant see through her.

reece(:
25-08-2012, 09:46 AM
She and her mind games have bored me to death:sleep:

Ellen
25-08-2012, 09:47 AM
I think the prince know's exactly what game Danica is playing.

realitytvsux
25-08-2012, 10:20 AM
She has gone in like a skank, she is acting like a skank and she is a skank. What do the public expect from her. She knows how to lure a man and she is using those skills to perfection. Who knows we might be looking at the next Princess danica. lol. Once she realised that Lorenzo was rich and a real prince, she dropped the occassional table like a hot brick. TV gold to watch, but pathetic and predicatable. Makes you wonder how these so called intelligent celebs cant see through her.

I think you are spot on, she is a total trollop. As others have mentioned, the only thing that's confusing matters is the fact she looks like butter wouldn't melt. She is not fooling everyone though. Lorenzo has already made it quite clear he doesn't think she is girlfriend material. Despite his better judgment he is still attracted to her - she is undeniably pretty - but I doubt he would be taken in by her for very long!

MrWong
25-08-2012, 10:50 AM
What's all this nonsense about Danica only going for Lorenzo after finding out he was a real prince on last nights highlights?

She's been flirting with him all week. Haven't you been watching? :suspect:

smeagol
25-08-2012, 11:46 AM
she's not all that. plain jane face wise with a hot body. shes a sneaky hobbit she's smart enough to keep her options open so she can get her hands on the princes precious or the occasional table

HBB1508
25-08-2012, 11:49 AM
She doesn't en-Thrall me at all - can't stand her and wish she would go back to babe station where she belongs.

alex_front2
25-08-2012, 12:01 PM
the sooner executives realise that sex doesn't always equal entertainment, the better

it's the only way to get straight young men to watch BB. CBB would get no coverage in lads mags if it wasn't for Rhian and Danica.

chuff me dizzy
25-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Give the bint its due, to try to avoid nominations shes given nearly all the hm8s pedicures, squeezed blackheads,plucked eyebrows :sleep::sleep::sleep: the other day when they got hoover she went all through the house :sleep::sleep: Another reason i want someone else to nominate this week, or she is in final

InOne
25-08-2012, 01:12 PM
She is amazing. I think I'm in love

Lee.
25-08-2012, 01:33 PM
She doesn't en-Thrall me at all - can't stand her and wish she would go back to babe station where she belongs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/TheRoadVirus/i-see-what-you-did-there-261.jpg

And yeah, I agree. I wish would just sod awf!

sampvt
25-08-2012, 01:35 PM
What's all this nonsense about Danica only going for Lorenzo after finding out he was a real prince on last nights highlights?

She's been flirting with him all week. Haven't you been watching? :suspect:

I think we all watch, you must be seeing something different from us.

MrWong
25-08-2012, 01:37 PM
I think we all watch, you must be seeing something different from us.

Hmm, clearly.

I watched her flirting with him.

The vids online :idc:

MargeryFan
25-08-2012, 01:41 PM
I have to agree with the OP, she has been good entertainment and I enjoyed her chat with Prince on LF last night. She's made it very clear that she's using Mike, but whether she's manipulating Prince Lorenzo remains to be seen.

alex_front2
25-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Q0YgASv_PFU&feature=plcp

saz2011
25-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Excellent summation of Danica on DS:

so true haha

dyfed
25-08-2012, 02:13 PM
Wonder if her England polo player boyfriend is still around,he must feel like a real dick....

alex_front2
25-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Wonder if her England polo player boyfriend is still around,he must feel like a real dick....

Well if he's dating her when she rinses people on internet...

Nedusa
25-08-2012, 02:18 PM
she has been fantastic value given that she was one of the least famous.

Thought shed be a dull Lucy Pinder type but give girl her dues shes one of most talked about HMs

Not my fav but shes very very entertaining and watchable. Take note Samantha Brick - beauty and entertainment!!

Danica v Jasmine. Ace

Normally I hate showmance stuff but watching her try and play off Mike v Lorenzo and cynically going for whoever will provide best prospect is intriguing.

It's no problem to her, it's what she does for a living don't forget she's a professional in every sense of the word...!!!

dyfed
25-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Well if he's dating her when she rinses people on internet...

Wonder how many of the Polo team she has been rinsing...maybe he gets a cut:joker:

dyfed
25-08-2012, 02:20 PM
It's no problem to her, it's what she does for a living don't forget she's a professional in every sense of the word...!!!

Professional what you may ask:joker:..

alex_front2
25-08-2012, 02:23 PM

I loathe what she does to obtain gifts and money, but it's fascinating seeing her play 2 rich successful men who

are older and should know better
must encounter gold diggers all the time
have alot in common eg italian american, rich, reality tv fame , like seeking out women

dyfed
25-08-2012, 02:28 PM
I loathe what she does to obtain gifts and money, but it's fascinating seeing her play 2 rich successful men who

are older and should know better
must encounter gold diggers all the time
have alot in common eg italian american, rich, reality tv fame , like seeking out women

What do these men have in common..... they have the same thing between their legs...:joker::joker:

saiwong
25-08-2012, 02:47 PM
I think Danica is very skilled at manipulating men and can easily talk
her way out of sticky situations and get men back on her side.

I believe she is naturally flirtacious and using it to control the young men.

However, I think Rhian is different. I don't think she is as smart as Danica
at manipulating men but I don't think she is doing it either.

With the relationships, I think Danica is manipulating 'The Situation'.
However, I don't think Rhian is manipulating Ashley.
With Rhian, I think she really wanted to be just friends with Ashley,
but Ashley got the wrong message. This puts Rhian in a difficult situation.
If she continues to talk to Ashley then she might be giving the wrong
message to him that she is interested, but if she ignores him, Ashley will
feel hurt.
I think Rhian dislikes confrontation and afraid to speak out
(e.g. couldn't talk to Jasmine) so might of felt uncomfortable with Ashley
snuggling up to her in bed, but she was too afraid to speak up for herself.

I disapprove of how Ashley has reacted. It is similar to a previous
celeb BB housemate (forget his name) that when he found the girl was not
interested, he made her enemy number 1. Ashley is reflecting the blame
onto someone else. Not good.

alex_front2
25-08-2012, 02:49 PM
I was shocked at how laid back she was when she was telling lorenzo that she liked him. no nerves it just rolled out of her gob almost scripted

Nedusa
25-08-2012, 02:50 PM
I've voiced my feelings re Danica on previous threads but to recap I think she is an immoral , immature , devious , skanky Bitch who has no business being on National Television . Her chosen profession of conning/scamming lonely people out of their money is utterly despicable.

On this show she put her "talents" to good use first trying to entice the occasional table but when she found out there was an even bigger piece of furniture up for grabs she turned her charms onto the "Tallboy" , I only hope he has the sense to see through her or it could end up as the best "rinse" of her life.

Ladies and Gentlemen please meet my new wife..... I give you Princess Danica III

boomoo
25-08-2012, 07:10 PM

Very interesting. Her problem was that she did not realise that Alonso's idea of a Princess was not a woman half dressed wearing a purple wig, Totally weird behaviour from her. I suppose that is one of her acts for internet clients.

Johnnyuk123
25-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Danica is on a mission to rinse the prince!