PDA

View Full Version : Cheryl Best bits - bit different

alex_front2
25-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Quite a lot of CF's best bits were new unseen footage esepecially when she felt down yet she was shown as almost always happy go lucky. Annoy.

Kizzy
25-08-2012, 10:53 AM
I was annoyed cheryl went I liked her, she said something to prince lorenzo on her way out but couldn't catch it. I think she was upset at being evicted before him.

kefln
25-08-2012, 10:58 AM
I agree that it was very odd that they showed completely unseen clips for her best bits. Course they have barely featured Cheryl in the last week in the HL show, it was all Jasmine...

But I found that plant thing very distasteful. Her last words in the house were an insult to one of her fellow HM's. It tasted of bitterness.

lostalex
25-08-2012, 11:00 AM
She still thinks he not a real prince. i think they think some type of Chantelle situation is going on. She thought he was not really a prince and some sort of set up by BB to see if they could suss that he's not really a Prince.

Cherie
25-08-2012, 11:50 AM
I was annoyed cheryl went I liked her, she said something to prince lorenzo on her way out but couldn't catch it. I think she was upset at being evicted before him.

She said she still thinks he is a plant.... incidentally this was the reason he nommed her..:joker:

Kazanne
25-08-2012, 11:54 AM

She said on BBBOTS last night she said I still think your a plant,it was a joke,why can't people see that,what is so wrong in her saying that we have all said we think so and so is a mole it,s the same thing,imo

alex_front2
25-08-2012, 11:57 AM
She said on BBBOTS last night she said I still think your a plant,it was a joke,why can't people see that,what is so wrong in her saying that we have all said we think so and so is a mole it,s the same thing,imo

CF can't really pull off humor that well as in the next breath she is making snidey comments. She really didn't like Mike the Situation - she could barely bring herself to say his stage name :shocked:

Kazanne
25-08-2012, 12:01 PM
CF can't really pull off humor that well as in the next breath she is making snidey comments. She really didn't like Mike the Situation - she could barely bring herself to say his stage name :shocked:

I think she is very funny,and the ,situation,thing was humorous too,people need to stop taking it too seriously

alex_front2
25-08-2012, 12:06 PM
nope, she fell into the trap of thinking that because she's plus sized she was comedy gold. she even cited it as a reason to save her in her ueber crap live plea (she ran out of things to say after 9 seconds). her, im 'the mad one, me' thing was cringeworthy.

she looked shocked to be booted out and seemed a bit bitter upon eviction ('don't hug me', 'youre a plant' etc).

what cheryl's eviction does show, that like bb1 3 scott and natalie cassidy in previous celeb series you do need a fanbase and a few storylines (romance, rows, bromance, adversity, bullying, controversy etc) to stay in.

Gillian-73
25-08-2012, 12:09 PM

She felt stupid calling him 'the situation' because the name is stupid, i can understand her on that :D

Kizzy
25-08-2012, 12:09 PM

Do you mean charlie brown? :joker:

alex_front2
25-08-2012, 12:11 PM
She felt stupid calling him 'the situation' because the name is stupid, i can understand her on that :D

Yes, but it' s down to the individual how they want to be known. she called colleen 'Cleen' - she obviously saw renaming HMs as her 'quirk' :joker:

Gillian-73
25-08-2012, 12:29 PM
Yes, but it' s down to the individual how they want to be known. she called colleen 'Cleen' - she obviously saw renaming HMs as her 'quirk' :joker:

Of course, but i would feel silly calling a grown man The Situation. I don't even like typing it lol usually i call him Mike so she could have used that name i suppose

alex_front2
25-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Of course, but i would feel silly calling a grown man The Situation. I don't even like typing it lol usually i call him Mike so she could have used that name i suppose

But millions in US call him that. It's not as if BB has invented the name like Halfwit or Dogface. Cheryl came across as snooty and pompous. Anyway glad she's out.

Another flop CBB Eastender along with Goldie and Natalie