PDA

View Full Version : nikki

devilsadvocate
12-07-2006, 11:33 PM
a few weeks ago i wrote a post about how vile i thought nikki was,and judging by the respones,i thought i was in a minority......maybe i was then but i am totally flabber-ghasted at how fast the tide has changed.i'm not saying that i was right all along..........oh,fudge it .......thats excactly what i'm saying!!!
I HAVE EXCORCISED THE DEMON!!!
nikki the so-called 'entertainer' is no more.
but she will stay,(unfortunately).....'cos people love her no matter what!

Ella
12-07-2006, 11:34 PM
She wont stay if she does it will just prove that the public want a bare faced lying little brat to win

andybigbro
17-07-2006, 06:25 AM
i will have you no elz she is not a brat and she is the best housemate ever she is sooo funny unlike PETE who is a boring sympathetic little waste of big brothers time

honestly what does pete do go on tell me what does pete contribute to the house

babyangel
17-07-2006, 09:45 AM
fuming that she has left and will be watching BB no more this year..............its now full of dull boring tea drinkers.................what a load of ****ing bollocks!!!!!!!

last entry on here

take y'all and behave!!!!

Ella
17-07-2006, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by andybigbro
i will have you no elz she is not a brat and she is the best housemate ever she is sooo funny unlike PETE who is a boring sympathetic little waste of big brothers time

honestly what does pete do go on tell me what does pete contribute to the house

Petes not a bare faced liar for one, he doesnt cry and moan to get attention, he doesnt always want to be centre of attention, hes not a stupid whinge bag and hes not a twonk like her...anything else or is that enough for you

zira
17-07-2006, 10:13 AM
:cat: well she didn't stay lol

i really miss her! YES! she was a bit of a head doer, but she was very entertaining and very funny.. jenni has the entertainment value of a slug!! she should have gone :xyxwave:

glitter
17-07-2006, 10:39 AM
she was annoyin but it was soo funny watcin her!! and now pete is only funny in the diary room!