PDA

View Full Version : Gods on their high horses..

realitytvsux
29-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Did anyone else think they were being pretty hypocritical when they were tearing into the 'plebs' for talking about them behind their backs. Harvey, especially was completely getting on my nerves when he got all uppity about the girls discussing Ashley, Coleen saying 'whatever' and so on. He has been doing nothing but bad mouth the girls and Coleen from the word go. What is he on about?

InOne
29-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Ugh, it's awful how they just get to pick their friends as well. Ashley's task wasn't even that bad.

Kizzy
29-08-2012, 01:16 PM
I know... Mike using it as a reason for his bizarre rant :conf:

HBB1508
29-08-2012, 01:17 PM
It makes me laugh as they are all talking about each other behind their backs and if they don't then they are thought of as boring - can't win really I guess.

Madmacs
29-08-2012, 01:20 PM
...they did an experiment once by splitting a number of people into 2 groups...one became prisoners and the others their guards...fascinating how human beings behave when they get a wee bit of power !!!

gravity
29-08-2012, 01:41 PM
The gods plus Mike are the only reasons to watch the show

realitytvsux
29-08-2012, 01:53 PM
The gods plus Mike are the only reasons to watch the show

Don't know about that. I can't stand Harvey -he is a total hypocrite, not only did he make the big speech about people talking when he is one of the worst for bad mouthing. Plus he is very quick to judge Rhian's behaviour saying if he was her boyfriend he would break up with her, yet his own reputation is 'love rat'. I am so sick of people taking the moral high ground about women's behaviour when it's ok for guys to behave however they like. Mike is another one...