PDA

View Full Version : I have faith in Prince Lorenzo

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
30-08-2012, 03:09 PM
He's playing the game. At the moment he's letting Danica think she controls him then at the right moment he will put his Italian royal foot down and reduce her to tears.

BOOYAWH!

Clootie Dumpling
30-08-2012, 03:13 PM
He's playing the game. At the moment he's letting Danica think she controls him then at the right moment he will put his Italian royal foot down and reduce her to tears.

BOOYAWH!

I agree that he's aware of what's happening, but I think he likes it and is a willing participant.

Julian accurately described him as dull and money can't buy you charisma, so, millions or not, I don't expect he gets a lot of female attention.

Censored
30-08-2012, 03:18 PM
I hope so OP, it's been sick-making watching that trollop lead him around the house by his dick. I think he looked a bit stunned when she put her head under his Mortal's tunic and I don't believe that he'd want to be in a serious relationship with a girl of that type, she's more for a bit of fun.

I think he's just having a good time and enjoying being around a hot chick.

I daresay he knows a gold digger when he sees one.

Censored
30-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Julian accurately described him as dull and money can't buy you charisma, so, millions or not, I don't expect he gets a lot of female attention.

Julian is wrong IMO. He's just not the type of person that Julian can relate to and it's just Julian's opinion that he's dull. He'd rather talk about his Harley than spunk and cock gags all day. Horses for courses.

I bet he gets plenty of female attention, but probably a lot of them are dollar-hounds like Danica.