PDA

View Full Version : what are the chances that one of the bb2 people regularly come on this site?

cc100
10-09-2002, 02:19 PM

Romantic Old Bird
10-09-2002, 06:04 PM
About as remote as this..................................

http://www.arctic.noaa.gov/images/north-pole-small.jpg

I expect they might have had a little peek though............

Remember the virtual Basildon trip?.........

'Paul clicked back on the TIBB bar at the bottom of his screen.

It had become compulsive reading for him first thing each morning, and again every evening before he left for home. Although sometimes he wished he had not found the site in the first place.

He had to admit that every time he read it, he was flattered. 'It's a bit mad' he thought, 'But, after all, they seem harmless!

Despite himself, he found a cold sweat breaking out on his forehead as he read the details of the virtual trip. They couldn't REALLY be planning this could they?'

Mairi
10-09-2002, 06:08 PM
I don't think there's much chance either, cc. It's a nice thought though.

Love your new avatar, ROB. :wavey:

LEE
10-09-2002, 06:25 PM
I know several BB2 housemates who look occasionally, but I don't think any of them look regularly.

:flower:

Sticks
10-09-2002, 07:57 PM
Are you in a position to name names ?

Do any know yet of our convention and any of them coming ?

BusyBee
10-09-2002, 07:59 PM
ROB in your dreams - I am sure if he had been reading your epistles he would have had to become a member and send you a few U2U. Or has he????

I'd like to think they have had a gander now and again. If so, at least they would realise some people havent forgotten them. Probably think we are all completely mad how we get het up about the littlest thing and take great pleasure in supporting our favourites - well we are really but so what - to paraphrase 'laughter makes the world go round' :joker: :joker: :dance: :dance:

StuartBB2
10-09-2002, 09:09 PM
Hi ALL,

This really is Stuart from BB2, A little dickie bird told me about the recent pole so I voted at 100% chance.

I know I`m not the most popular housemate in the world however I am still around and do care about the reactions of the BB fans and I will try and pop by from time to time.

Kind regards

Stuart

James
26-10-2002, 12:51 AM
It looks like all the messages welcoming Stuart to this board were deleted when the site got hacked.

So I'd just like to say...

Thanks for posting and I thought you got a really raw deal from public opinion and an undeserved reputation.

And Big Brother 2 was 100 times better than BB3, and that was because the housemates were more interesting.

:thumbs:

Romantic Old Bird
26-10-2002, 09:08 PM
Indeed. Well spotted James.

Stuart, we'd love to see you here again when you have a minute or two to spare!

BusyBee
26-10-2002, 10:33 PM
If I remember Stuart did reply to our messages of welcome. It really is great to know that at least one of the housemates from our fave BB takes the time to visit us now and again.

As ROB says we'd love to hear from you when you can spare us a few minutes.:thumbs::thumbs:

James
07-11-2002, 01:18 AM
StuartBB2 visited this forum yesterday. :thumbs:

Unfortunately his member status has him marked down as 'banned'. :bawling:

There must be a problem with the board.
:conf:

BusyBee
07-11-2002, 01:28 PM
I happened to be on line when Stuart visited recently and sent him a U2U. Had a nice reply back from him. Lovely to see he is still taking an interest in us.

WILDCHILD
07-11-2002, 04:48 PM
Come back Stu and get posting!!:colour::bouncy::colour:

Di2001
07-11-2002, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by WILDCHILD
Come back Stu and get posting!!:colour::bouncy::colour:

Absolutely!!

Good to have a source of confirmed news on the wonderful BB2 housemates.

:laugh::spin2::laugh::spin2: