PDA

View Full Version : Julie Fancy Dress

Adele Wigglesworthit
31-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Hi everyone, hope you're all doing great :hugesmile:

I've been invited to a fancy dress party next week and as some of you may be aware I'm quite the fan of Julie Goodyear. So I thought it would be really great to go to the party as Julie.

So should I go as young Julie

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5080/7406649854_ecda547e54.jpg

Or mature Julie

http://www.corrie.net/kabin/images/goodyear_julie8.jpg

Sensible replies only please.

Josy
31-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Whats the difference? :laugh:

Me. I Am Salman
31-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Mature Julie

Kate!
31-08-2012, 03:34 PM
are you actually serious?

No-one will know who you are if you go as either tbh, and before you get on your high horse, you've just done your nut in another thread about people being allowed to speak their opinions, and this is my opinion. :) They'll probs think you've come as Lily Savage.

Adele Wigglesworthit
31-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Whats the difference? :laugh:

Main difference is the hair style, I'd probably have to buy a wig to be mature Julie. For young Julie I could get my hair done like in my photo

Clootie Dumpling
31-08-2012, 03:38 PM

No-one will know who you are if you go as either tbh, and before you get on your high horse, you've just done your nut in another thread about people being allowed to speak their opinions, and this is my opinion. :) They'll probs think you've come as Lily Savage.

Lily Savage was always much more glam than Julie could ever be.

Nedusa
Hi everyone, hope you're all doing great :hugesmile:

I've been invited to a fancy dress party next week and as some of you may be aware I'm quite the fan of Julie Goodyear. So I thought it would be really great to go to the party as Julie.

So should I go as young Julie

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5080/7406649854_ecda547e54.jpg

Or mature Julie

http://www.corrie.net/kabin/images/goodyear_julie8.jpg

Sensible replies only please.

No.... I think you should stay at home !!! salvage whats left of your reputation...!!!:nono:

AnnieK
If you are serious - you're best Bet (pun intended) is young Julie. Beehive hair and leopard skin. I would wear something corrie related though coz if people at the party have not been watching they may think you have gone as a prostitute. (Not being mean there - just white blond beehive and leopard print screams prostitute and Bet Lynch is long gone in the minds of most people who don't watch CBB)

Adele Wigglesworthit

First of all I hardly think people will mistake ME for a transvestite, and secondly if people don't get me straight away they can ask who I'm supposed to be. I'll reply 'just Julie'.

chuff me dizzy
31-08-2012, 03:39 PM

Shes taking the piss

Clootie Dumpling
31-08-2012, 03:40 PM
We know she's taking the piss, Chuff, but it's quite fun.

Clootie Dumpling
31-08-2012, 03:41 PM
First of all I hardly think people will mistake ME for a transvestite, and secondly if people don't get me straight away they can ask who I'm supposed to be. I'll reply 'just Julie'.

They'd still be none the wiser

chuff me dizzy
31-08-2012, 03:42 PM

I find her pretty bloody boring to be honest,needs to get out more, or ring her social worker and tell her the sedatives are not working :bored:

chuff me dizzy
31-08-2012, 03:43 PM

I find her pretty bloody boring to be honest,need to get out more, or ring her social worker and tell her the sedatives are not working :bored:

Adele Wigglesworthit
31-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Shes taking the piss

I see you're using your favourite word again :rolleyes:

You've been trying to bully me ever since I joined this site, you're obviously jealous. Well you know what if you don't like me don't read my posts and stop harrassing me.

Get it
Got it
GOOD!!!

Me. I Am Salman
31-08-2012, 03:44 PM
They'd still be none the wiser

Clootie Dumpling :laugh3:

Kate!
31-08-2012, 03:45 PM
I see you're using your favourite word again :rolleyes:

You've been trying to bully me ever since I joined this site, you're obviously jealous. Well you know what if you don't like me don't read my posts and stop harrassing me.

Get it
Got it
GOOD!!!

oh get off your high horse, and stop throwing bullying accusations around :bored:

Trollololololol

Adele Wigglesworthit
31-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Now I wonder where I could get one of them cigerette holders from?

Clootie Dumpling
31-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Now I wonder where I could get one of them cigerette holders from?

The pound shop?

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
31-08-2012, 03:48 PM
no

Adele Wigglesworthit
31-08-2012, 03:50 PM
oh get off your high horse, and stop throwing bullying accusations around :bored:

Trollololololol

Kate I don't really see why you need to get involved here?

Chuff has called me a 'piss pot', a 'twat', she has accussed me of having a 'swan neck', 'double chin' and said that Stevie Wonder styled my hair.

You may not agree with my high opinion of JG, but you can't deny that them ugly words that Chuff has thrown at me is not bullying. I don't know this person, and to be honest IU don't want to either, all I want is for her to stop harrassing and bullying me. There is no reason for her to follow all my posts just so she can throw abuse at me.

Saph
31-08-2012, 03:52 PM
Clootie Dumpling :laugh3:

:joker:

Adele Wigglesworthit
31-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Kate I don't really see why you need to get involved here?

Chuff has called me a 'piss pot', a 'twat', she has accussed me of having a 'swan neck', 'double chin' and said that Stevie Wonder styled my hair.

You may not agree with my high opinion of JG, but you can't deny that them ugly words that Chuff has thrown at me is not bullying. I don't know this person, and to be honest IU don't want to either, all I want is for her to stop harrassing and bullying me. There is no reason for her to follow all my posts just so she can throw abuse at me.

or him, I'm not sure if cuff is a man or a woman

Josy
31-08-2012, 04:01 PM
I'm closing this, it has nothing to do with BB.