PDA

View Full Version : Worst CBB final without a doubt.

Black Dagger
05-09-2012, 10:17 PM
I despised Frankie & Denise and was disgusted they came 1st/2nd but at least they added value and were deserving finalists in CBB9... the only one who didn't warrant it was dullard Gareth...

But we've lost Danica/Jasmine/Julie and even Cheryl...

And we are left with the likes of Ashley McKenzie/Harvey/Martin Kemp and the woman who thinks gays are too emotionally unstable to adopt children (she'll win BTW).

What are the GBP on?

The fact that people are like AMAZING FINAL, baffles me.

Brother Leon
05-09-2012, 10:21 PM
You forgot your fave....Julian.

He's done the least of the ones left after Martin FFS :laugh:

Black Dagger
05-09-2012, 10:24 PM

I can't even give 3 examples of what 2/3 of H.A.M have done, bar stab their 'Nana Julie' in the back, Ashley whinge because Rhian didn't fancy him and Harvey being a selfish ******* by removing fags from a shopping list because he thought it'd be perceived as entertainment.

Least Julian has made me laugh when I've decided to watch this **** awful series.

Locke.
05-09-2012, 10:25 PM
This is a great final, so hard to call between 4 of them

reece(:
05-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Worst final ever, even worse than Paddy and Kerry. I knew this series was going down the ****ter when Jasmine and Cheryl left and the ratings dropped.

Black Dagger
05-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Oh yes, it's unpredictable bar the obvious Ashley/Harvey and even them I'm not sure which of em is coming 6th... but they aren't good house-mates.

It's not BB11 level, but still.

BBfan46
05-09-2012, 10:31 PM
I despised Frankie & Denise and was disgusted they came 1st/2nd but at least they added value and were deserving finalists in CBB9... the only one who didn't warrant it was dullard Gareth...

But we've lost Danica/Jasmine/Julie and even Cheryl...

And we are left with the likes of Ashley McKenzie/Harvey/Martin Kemp and the woman who thinks gays are too emotionally unstable to adopt children (she'll win BTW).

What are the GBP on?

The fact that people are like AMAZING FINAL, baffles me.

Thank you for pointing this out.

I was just starting to like her

Brother Leon
05-09-2012, 10:32 PM
What was the reaction to the BB13 final on here?

Because this is still ALOT better than that :joker:

Black Dagger
05-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Thank you for pointing this out.

I was just starting to like her

You can still like her... :tongue:

I shouldn't even judge her on that LMAO, but she's not even been a decent house-mate for me to even remotely warm to her to block out that.

Black Dagger
05-09-2012, 10:35 PM
What was the reaction to the BB13 final on here?

Because this is still ALOT better than that :joker:

I was pleased for the outsiders, but Deana was the only decent finalist...

Caroline/Benedict/Lydia were all robbed personally.

Scotty07
05-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Totally agree about CBB9 final. I only wanted Michael or the twins to win, but it was still a much stronger final than this one.

I won't be voting in this final, as none of them have done enough for me to care enough.:idc: Good luck to those voting for my second choice Julian though.

Joelle.
05-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Not quite as bad as BB11's final (thats impossible tbf).

Julian will win and to be honest he's the only deserving winner. :worship:

Shaun
05-09-2012, 10:47 PM
CBB7 was the worst. Alex Reid, Dane Bowers, Vinnie Jones, Jonas Altberg and Stephanie Beacham. I mean, please.

Black Dagger
05-09-2012, 10:49 PM
CBB7 was the worst. Alex Reid, Dane Bowers, Vinnie Jones, Jonas Altberg and Stephanie Beacham. I mean, please.

I loved Stephanie and Jonas. s0b.

Visage
05-09-2012, 10:51 PM
When it comes to entertaining, there's only Julian left in the show.

The big one I can't work out is whether it will be Ashley or Harvey out first.

Joelle.
05-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Stephanie Beacham :worship:

Shoulda won tbh :hmph:

Raph
05-09-2012, 10:54 PM
I haven't watched this CBB but I doubt any of them can be worse than Denise, what an awful winner; Kirk was robbed. :(

Raph
05-09-2012, 10:54 PM
I loved Stephanie and Jonas. s0b.

Same here I was rooting for either Stephanie or Jonas to win. :/

Withano
05-09-2012, 10:58 PM

Let's not be silly, after Martin, HAM has contributed the least. Mike has Danica to thank for being the entertaining member of the ridiculously named HAM!

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
05-09-2012, 11:30 PM
Worst final ever, even worse than Paddy and Kerry. I knew this series was going down the ****ter when Jasmine and Cheryl left and the ratings dropped.

[2]

joeysteele
05-09-2012, 11:33 PM
When it comes to entertaining, there's only Julian left in the show.

The big one I can't work out is whether it will be Ashley or Harvey out first.

I agree, I really hope he wins now.

Jamie585
05-09-2012, 11:44 PM
The only way a little bit of faith will be restored is if Julian wins!!

HBB1508
06-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Let's not be silly, after Martin, HAM has contributed the least. Mike has Danica to thank for being the entertaining member of the ridiculously named HAM!

Couldn't agree more - though I refer to the as HATS as hats can be very boring imo.

chuff me dizzy
06-09-2012, 09:52 AM
I agree on one part ,Jasmine should have stayed ,as mad as an hatter but so unpredictable, she would have made in good, but the others are no loss IMO ,there is not even 2 days left so im sure it will be fine ,there are some good potential winners still in,Coleen,Julian,Martin,Mike, all my favs so im happy

Patricia4
06-09-2012, 10:00 AM
Only one good person left is Julian all the other's have been boring.

HBB1508
06-09-2012, 10:03 AM
I wish Cheryl had stayed a bit longer she was a hoot - the others meh I don't miss them - Julian is my winner and I really hope he comes out on top on Friday and that will make the best bit of the series for me.

chuff me dizzy
06-09-2012, 10:26 AM
I wish Cheryl had stayed a bit longer she was a hoot - the others meh I don't miss them - Julian is my winner and I really hope he comes out on top on Friday and that will make the best bit of the series for me.

Cheryl and her childish catchphases did my head in :devil::devil: