PDA

View Full Version : BB9 Aus: Intruder #2 [Sam]

Benjamin
17-09-2012, 07:46 AM
You don’t have to be too clever to figure out that the female of the species currently out-numbers the male. Still for those who aren’t nimble with their numbers – let’s calculate it out. 6 Females. 5 Males. Time to balance out the equation! Let’s multiply the tension, square-divide the testosterone and add Intruder Sam!

Last week saw the introduction of sexy singer Ava (check out them pipes!) and her dulcet jungle calls reverberated around the House so that every critter felt her tones. The dynamic bent, broke and shifted as they learnt to extend their reach of the animal kingdom to encapsulate this new wild beauty!

And now another creature is on the approach. Loveable, confident and possible more ripped than the recently-departed Ray! He hasn’t watched any of the show to date so is going in blind to the cliques and the licks of the season thus far. With a cute smiler and a killer body, it’s no wonder the Housemates have speculated of another Intruder … they can probably hear him beating his chest from inside the walls!

And speaking of ‘inside,’ I slipped into Lockdown where our Intruder is currently being housed, and overheard these tasty morsels …

#overheard “Because I know nothing about them, I’ll go in with more of an open mind to relationships and the personalities. I love all sorts of people. You learn something from every different person you meet. If there are seven different types of people in the House, then I’m going to get something from everybody. I’m going to get something from it.”

#overheard “I’m in it to win it but I’m going to start by playing it cool … get the feel for the other Housemates. I’d like to think that I could go all the way, coming in this late, it’d be great to walk out a winner.”

#overheard “In the House I will definitely be very open minded. I believe everything happens for a reason so if something was to happen in the House, I definitely wouldn’t say no because of what somebody else thought… besides, Ava’s pretty cute!”

Hang on Little Sis, you said he didn’t know anyone? Good observation (!) but he did happen to spy Intruder Number One in a magazine! But what he hasn’t spied is what’s been developing in the last 24 hours. Oh, humble reader, something’s been brewing and you can see it bubble over tonight …

… let’s just hope Angie gets that seaweed out of her hair and the sand out of her bikini ahead of tonight’s Nom-Noms – nobody likes getting dumped – especially by the new girl.

X

Lil Sis

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1046679&showcomments=true

:amazed:

Marc
20-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Poor Ange.. saw Josh move on and then thought she'd have Sam.. but Sam likes Estelle :laugh:

Benjamin
20-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Angie. :lovedup:

Marc
20-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Can't believe Josh was kissing Ava just blatently in front of her? Bit of a dick

Benjamin
20-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Yeah, not a fan of Josh tbh.

Marc
20-09-2012, 04:22 PM
I pretty much dislike them all? 'cept Stacey & Layla

starry
20-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Can't believe Josh was kissing Ava just blatently in front of her? Bit of a dick

They are only alliances not romances on BB. I think Estelle understands that and so should the others.

Marc
20-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Huh?

Does that relate to my post you quoted? lol

starry
20-09-2012, 04:47 PM
I think you were talking about Angie? But I'm saying Angie shouldn't be upset, or if she is it is as much because her game is falling apart.

Marc
20-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Oh right, yeah I get what you mean. She'll be nominated next week no doubt.