PDA

View Full Version : Ex Housemates For Production Role?

SSL2012
17-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Personally i have no idea why someone like Nick Bateman hasn't been recruited onto the production side of it.

He's clearly very intelligent, and appears to genuinely want the show to recover and rediscover it's old charm and swagger.
He seems to have good idea's on how to improve the show and take it forward. Or so it would seem on his blog and twitter..

Any other ex housemates you could see in this role? Certainly not Pete Bennett or Nicki BB7 lol.

SSL2012
17-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Taken from Nick's Blog

"The sad fact is the channel will think they have a huge success on their hands. Well they do to a point. But it could be better. This is my ten point plan of what I would do.
1) Give Emma Willis the main presenting job. Two reasons: greater publicity in magazines (women celebs sell more magazines) and she genuinely loves the show.
2) Brian Dowling to present BBBITS as this is a man whose ad libs are delivered well and BBBITS would showcase his talent for spontaneous banter and fun better than the tightly scripted main show.
3) BBBITS should have more involvement from the panel and dump some of the pointless sketches.
4) Have 12 contestants in the Big Brother house of all ages and at least one should be from Scotland as well.
5) Have an early twist like removing one contestant from the house immediately by face-to-face voting.
6) No more soft tasks
7) No more giving contestants booze and parties for no reason.
8) No outside contact whatsoever.
9) Greater punishments for rule breakers.
10) Bring back the Live feed!
It wont take much to make this show great once more."

Lex
17-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Hi SSL2012!

I would find it hard to argue with any of Nick's ideas !

I would also like to suggest that...

11. Immediate ejection for anyone who comes to the diary room ,crying to leave. aka..'air-time grabbing'!
12. Discourage the dreaded 'fauxmance' by halving their nomination privileges.

...oh! and Derek Laud to be frequent panelist on BBBITS...(just to add a little decorum)

http://www.civilsociety.co.uk/images/thumbs/derek-laud-250_1_250.jpg

Cheers.

alex_front2
17-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Agree. I always credit Nick and his treachery as the reasin why BB got re-commissioned for 2 series.

13 Ditch Jamie Sutcliffe and his live team

14 Ditch the cube nominee face production thing on eviction nights.

Benjamin
18-09-2012, 09:15 AM
I wish they would listen to Nick.

Kate!
18-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Nick is a very wise man. I've always found him charming, modest and courteous. Had he been on BB USA when he carried our his "dastardly plot" he'd have won.:)

HBB1508
18-09-2012, 12:31 PM
I'd love to see Nick on the production team his ideas are sound and it would be good to try and get the old feel to the show back again.

lukee
18-09-2012, 08:43 PM
live feed is a defo

reality1
11-11-2012, 03:06 AM
Oh dear, Derek Laud, you haven't heard about him then?
I agree with all 10 points sounds like a plan to me