PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Race 21 [It's started yo!]

Marc
20-09-2012, 05:04 PM
http://thr4.pgmcdn.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/thumbnail_570x321/2012/08/amazing.jpg

Among the contestants are the stars of a reality series, married monster truck drivers, a double amputee, a heavy metal rocker and a pair of Chippendales dancers.

Competitors include Josh Kilmer-Purcell and Brent Ridge, stars of the cable reality show The Fabulous Beekman Boys; professional dancers Jaymes Vaughan and James Davis; professinoal monster truck drivers Rob French and Kelley Carrington-French; James LoMenzo, a former member of the bands White Lion and Megadeth; and double amputee Amy Purdy, a motivational speaker and snowboarder.

CBS also revealed a new twist that gives the teams a chance to double their winnings. If the team that wins the first leg of the season also can outrace the other 10 teams and win the final leg of the race, they will win a $2 million grand prize instead of the usual $1 million.

The 11 teams will travel through three continents, nine countries and cover more than 25,000 miles. Challenges will include rappelling 10 stories in Los Angeles, frying an egg on their heads in Indonesia, working as "rat collectors" in Bangladesh and revisiting one of the show's most infamous roadblocks in the Netherlands in this season’s “Switchback.”

The Teams are:
The season 21 teams are (in no particular order):

Name: Natalie Anderson
Hometown: Edgewater, N.J.
Current occupation: Physical Therapy Student

Name: Nadiya Anderson
Hometown: Edgewater, N.J.
Current occupation: Project Coordinator at Bridge2Peace

Connection: Twin Sisters

Name: Josh Kilmer-Purcell
Hometown: Sharon Springs, N.Y.
Current occupation: Goat Farmer/Advertising Executive/Author

Name: Brent Ridge
Hometown: Sharon Springs, N.Y.
Current occupation: Chief Executive Officer of Beekman 1802

Connection: Goat Farmers/Life Partners

Name: Rob French
Hometown: Boston, Ga.
Current occupation: Professional Monster Truck Driver

Name: Kelley Carrington-French
Hometown: Boston, Ga.
Current occupation: Professional Monster Truck Driver

Connection: Married Monster Truckers

Name: Trey Wier
Hometown: Austin, Texas
Current occupation: Land Consultant/Former College Athlete

Name: Alexis “Lexi” Beerman
Hometown: Dripping Springs, Texas
Current occupation: Clothing Designer

Connection: Dating

Name: James LoMenzo
Hometown: Burbank, Calif.
Current occupation: Professional Musician/
Former Band Member of White Lion and Megadeth

Name: Mark “Abba” Abbattista
Hometown: Denver, Colo.
Current occupation: Entertainment Lawyer

Connection: Friends

Name: Abbie Ginsberg
Hometown: Encinitas, Calif.
Current occupation: Dance Instructor/Choreographer

Name: Ryan Danz
Hometown: San Diego, Calif.
Current occupation: Financial Service Company Owner

Connection: Dating Divorcees

Name: Jaymes Vaughan
Hometown: Las Vegas, Nev.
Current occupation: Chippendales MC

Name: James Davis
Hometown: Las Vegas, Nev.
Current occupation: Chippendales Dancer

Connection: Chippendales Dancers/Best Friends

Name: Rob Scheer
Hometown: Ketchikan, Alaska
Current occupation: Lumberjack and Entrepreneur

Name: Sheila Castle
Hometown: Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
Current occupation: Retail Manager

Connection: Engaged

Name: Caitlin King
Hometown: Atlanta, Ga.
Current occupation: Special Ed Teacher

Name: Brittany Fletcher
Hometown: Chicago, Ill.
Current occupation: Medical Device Sales

Connection: Best Friends

Name: Gary Wojnar
Hometown: Livonia, Mich.
Current occupation: Substitute Teacher

Name: Will Chiola
Hometown: Dearborn Heights, Mich.
Current occupation: Substitute Teacher

Connection: Best Friends/Substitute Teachers

Name: Amy Purdy
Hometown: Summit County, Colo.
Current occupation: Motivational Speaker/Snowboarder
(Amy is a double amputee)

Name: Daniel Gale
Hometown: Summit County, Colo.
Current occupation: Executive Director

Connection: Dating On and Off
E-gsF7I7hjk

:D I'm very excited!

Marc
20-09-2012, 05:11 PM
What could the revisted challenge be?

The hay bales? The log sawing? (would be a bit unfair)

Marc
24-09-2012, 01:23 PM
won an emmy last night :worship:

Benjamin
24-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Was just talking about this show. :amazed:

Marc
24-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Bloody love it, I don't know what I prefer most TAR or Survivor

Bluerang1
26-09-2012, 01:32 AM
So I thought it started on Sunday and I was avoiding this thread ^^

BBfanUSA
26-09-2012, 02:58 AM
Hey if CBS has a doubleheader. It'll start at 7:30 automatically. CBS was tired of pissing off people. This'll hopefully affect Golf as well

rk3388
26-09-2012, 07:34 PM
I wish brenchel were on again :( the cast looks ok but no pair really stands out to me

Marc
26-09-2012, 08:39 PM
I'm always a massive supporter of the underdogs :love:

Bluerang1
27-09-2012, 03:13 AM
I wish brenchel were on again :( the cast looks ok but no pair really stands out to me

:worship:

Marc
01-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Abbie and Ryan :bored: disloyal greedy buggers

BBfanUSA
01-10-2012, 12:33 PM
I hate the Chippendales. **** should've been eliminated first.

DrunkerThanMoses
01-10-2012, 12:57 PM
I might follow this, Ive been watching a few seasons the past year and I dont mind the show so will try this season.

starry
01-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Bloody love it, I don't know what I prefer most TAR or Survivor

I definitely like far more series of The Amazing Race, but this was a lacklustre start to say the least. Recycled tasks which weren't that hard, the only suspense was finding some abacus woman at the end. Few of the teams made any impression on me and very few are probably likeable. The rapid editing was like a lot of hustle and bustle signifying very little as not much really happened. The locations were not really that memorable either.

DrunkerThanMoses
01-10-2012, 03:07 PM
I definitely like far more series of The Amazing Race, but this was a lacklustre start to say the least. Recycled tasks which weren't that hard, the only suspense was finding some abacus woman at the end. Few of the teams made any impression on me and very few are probably likeable. The rapid editing was like a lot of hustle and bustle signifying very little as not much really happened. The locations were not really that memorable either.

I found watching seasons the first episode of most seasons are all over the place, the editing get better when there are less teams

Macie Lightfoot
01-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Natalie and Nadiya <3333333333 other than them it looks like a **** season.

Munchkins
01-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Ashamed to say i have never watched Amazing Race OR Survivor
considering ive seen every series of bb us, its shameful..

But because there has been that many seasons of Amazing Race & Survivor, its daunting to suddenly jump into a random season :P

lostalex
02-10-2012, 05:35 PM
i'm loving the sri lanka girls.

lostalex
02-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Ashamed to say i have never watched Amazing Race OR Survivor
considering ive seen every series of bb us, its shameful..

But because there has been that many seasons of Amazing Race & Survivor, its daunting to suddenly jump into a random season :P

omg, i'm sooo jealous, you have so many good seasons to watch of TAR and Survivor. Especially Survivor, if you like BBUSA, you will LOVE Survivor.

Marc
02-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Munchkins, start watching some of these shows now and don't comment in here until you have :laugh:

lostalex
02-10-2012, 05:40 PM
funniest line of the first ep, the Chippendales saying "we're not strippers, we play instruments" :hugesmile::devil:

Munchkins
03-10-2012, 05:40 PM
What season of Survivor & TAR should be my first?

Marc
03-10-2012, 05:50 PM
The first

starry
03-10-2012, 10:11 PM
Survivor 20
Amazing Race 3

Marc
03-10-2012, 10:12 PM
No no no you cant enjoy s20 without not watching the seasons before

rk3388
04-10-2012, 09:28 PM
watch survivor gabon munchkins!
Crystal, Sugar, Ken, Randy, Corinne, Susie , so many big characters!

rk3388
04-10-2012, 09:29 PM
And natalie and nadiya are the only team i like right now :idc: and I strongly dislike abbie and stinkin ryan for being so greedy and unappreciative and nOT EVEN APOLIGISING

Bluerang1
06-10-2012, 05:16 AM
Natalie and Nadiya <3333333333 other than them it looks like a **** season.

Lol this

starry
06-10-2012, 11:19 AM
No no no you cant enjoy s20 without not watching the seasons before

I did, it was one of the first seasons I looked at.

Marc
08-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Rob and Kelly surviving :love: what a good comeback from them

I really don't like that little Will guy :suspect:

Amy and Daniel :( </3

starry
12-10-2012, 08:24 PM
So far hard for me to root for any team. Rob and Kelly seem a bit arrogant, I know it might just be the usual American posturing but it's not that distinctive in these American shows.

starry
15-10-2012, 09:20 AM
The taxis are still the stars rather than the racers, tasks still pretty easy and quite short. The rockers are at least quieter and different to the others, but aren't featured much so I wonder if they go soon.

Marc
17-10-2012, 10:24 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbzxpvsUuH1qh01r8o1_400.gif

Bluerang1
21-10-2012, 09:29 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbzxpvsUuH1qh01r8o1_400.gif

"Hold on let me see our picture"

They surprised me as the only ones I'm finding entertaining. I don't know if it's bandwagon mentality but this season isn't very good for me. I mean the end of the last leg was, but I would have preferred David and Goliath leaving.

Compared to the vast variety of characters, also Brenchel being in there, this season is lacking. It's full of a, failure of hoped result, stunt cast.

starry
22-10-2012, 08:45 AM
Yeh the cast isn't great. Tasks don't seem that inventive or locations for the tasks that great either.

Marc
23-10-2012, 03:52 PM
I didnt like Gary and Will, the small one really bugged me. And they were really useless

rk3388
23-10-2012, 10:57 PM
they both annoyed me. and lol at them thinking they would win the season.
But cant believe the other teams' jealousy of natalie and nadiya destroying them :P
"Your the only girl! Twinsie!"

Marc
23-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Their voices are so annoying but I love them :joker:

Bluerang1
24-10-2012, 10:13 PM
I didnt like Gary and Will, the small one really bugged me. And they were really useless

Agreed.

starry
24-10-2012, 10:42 PM
The twins are funny in how they annoy the others but the shouting does get repetitive and they keep saying they are representing various groups (women, Sri Lanka, 3rd world etc) and that grates.

DrunkerThanMoses
25-10-2012, 01:23 PM
So excited I am going to watch all four episodes this afternoon and catch up :D

Macie Lightfoot
26-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Watching the fourth episode and holy **** this season is borderline unwatchable.

Marc
27-10-2012, 12:03 AM
then stop :hugesmile:

Macie Lightfoot
29-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Another ****ty episode, what else is new.

starry
29-10-2012, 10:53 AM
The bamboo task was ok as it was tougher than what we have seen most of the season. Still need more variety of locations though and also mental tasks. The cast isn't great, hard to find anyone to root for.

Marc
30-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Definitely need more mental tasks. I agree.

I like this season so far,

TWWWWWINNNNYYYY!!!!

Marc
14-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Twwwwwinnies!!

I hate 'to be continued..' eps :mad:

I have a feeling the Rockers will find their passport and luggage before the gay-goat-farmers pass their task. So glad the Twins didn't use their fast-forward, they can use it in the next couple of legs now and beat Abbie & Ryan hopefully :D

DrunkerThanMoses
14-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Only two episodes in but I like the Twins, they are so annoyingly entertaining

BBfanUSA
15-11-2012, 01:29 AM
Britney from BB12/14 is rumored to be a contestant on next season
http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/big-brother/britney-haynes-on-amazing-race/23012/

Macie Lightfoot
15-11-2012, 01:34 AM
Oh god, please no.

rk3388
15-11-2012, 03:27 AM
Oh god, please no.

This. So overrated

Macie Lightfoot
15-11-2012, 03:30 AM
It's not a coincidence every season she's touched has turned to ****.

Marc
21-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Twinnies still rocking it. Really hope the chippendales don't U Turn them next week :laugh:

I pretty much like all the teams left, minus Abbie & Ryan and they're last and look like they're going to miss another flight next week so hopefully they'll be gone soon.

starry
22-11-2012, 10:58 PM
This season has been more about taxis than about the teams.

Macie Lightfoot
26-11-2012, 01:30 AM
Actually a good episode tonight? I'm shocked.

rk3388
26-11-2012, 02:30 AM
The twins ftw. I had a feeling they would miss their flight but im so glad i was wrong :D

starry
26-11-2012, 08:09 AM
I thought it was pretty disappointing. It's meant to be a race and yet a weak team survives because the the twins and Trey/Lexi basically put pressure on the Chippendales to u-turn Abbie/Ryan. Abbie and Ryan left the detour first and get no reward whatsoever for it. Them not being allowed on the earlier plane was rather convenient for the producers as well, though the colluding over the u-turn obviously meant there was no tension towards the end anyway. The whole point of a double u-turn is to have two teams competing against each other, not for a team to make it a boring single u-turn with the predictable outcome. The painting detour looked a lot more interesting though we didn't see much of it. Locations were pretty good though. The 2 million twist I always thought was boring anyway, so I never cared about that. The twins were annoying again at times, and Lexi reverted to her loud yays at the detour. Quite a disappointing final group of teams.

Macie Lightfoot
26-11-2012, 11:15 PM
Ryan can bitch about it all he wants but that's what he gets for working together with Beakmans for like three Legs straight when they knew they were in the back.

starry
27-11-2012, 07:32 AM
The farmers started that alliance, they were desperate to have company as they had been at the back for so long. And at one point the farmers had a 4 hour penalty so it made sense to keep with them. They wouldn't have been with them at all on the last leg as they had got different planes but for some strange reason the twins were allowed to make their connection but Abbie and Ryan weren't. And then they had mechanical problems on another aircraft.

Marc
27-11-2012, 12:09 PM
I can't see how Ryan and Abbie can feel betrayed.. they intended to race this hard and they did. They thought they were a good, strong team and they should fully respect the tactical move used against them. If anything it's a compliment to them.. even though for the last couple of legs they were atrocious :laugh:

starry
27-11-2012, 05:40 PM
The twins have had such a better edit than Abbie/Ryan, it would have been quite easy to make them the arrogant villains of this season. It would be interesting to see their plane have a mechanical failure and see if they implode.

Macie Lightfoot
28-11-2012, 12:13 AM
The farmers started that alliance, they were desperate to have company as they had been at the back for so long. And at one point the farmers had a 4 hour penalty so it made sense to keep with them. They wouldn't have been with them at all on the last leg as they had got different planes but for some strange reason the twins were allowed to make their connection but Abbie and Ryan weren't. And then they had mechanical problems on another aircraft.

"for some strange reason" my god your obsession with Abbie and Ryan and how they were robbed is a bit creepy. And ridiculously, considering how you're talking about how the strategical U-Turn ruined the integrity of the game or whatever. And somehow the two teams in last place working together and waiting for each other when they know they're in last place doesn't ruin the integrity of the game. Especially when one of those teams is all intense and obsessed with breaking the most first place finishes record.

rk3388
28-11-2012, 01:30 AM
"for some strange reason" my god your obsession with Abbie and Ryan and how they were robbed is a bit creepy. And ridiculously, considering how you're talking about how the strategical U-Turn ruined the integrity of the game or whatever. And somehow the two teams in last place working together and waiting for each other when they know they're in last place doesn't ruin the integrity of the game. Especially when one of those teams is all intense and obsessed with breaking the most first place finishes record.

THISSSSSS
and i loved when he had to do that time zones thing and he thought he was so darn smart, then he did the worst out of all the groups :joker:

Macie Lightfoot
28-11-2012, 06:14 AM
It's all great now. I really didn't mind Abbie and Ryan during the Race but now they're ridiculous. Mainly Ryan though, he's been absolutely ridiculous on Twitter telling people to watch the AMAs instead of his boot because the AMAs are "less scripted." Along the fact that arguably the most competitive person left in the race wouldn't stop bitching about how the U-Turn wasn't unfair when we all know he would've used it without hesitation if given the opportunity (even on the Beakmans if he had to.)

starry
28-11-2012, 08:09 AM
Nothing wrong with Abbie at all. Anyway all the teams have worked together, the Chippendales tried to hale a taxi at the end of a recent episode for another team, that was really ridiculous and ludicrous.

But the Chippendales giving in to the twins was like Art and JJ trying to put pressure on the other teams last season to u-turn Brendon and Rachel. It's just that last season teams were stronger and could actually do what they wanted rather than just be pressurised by other teams.

The truth is most people wouldn't like this tactic of being able to wrongly u-turn a team that can't be u-turned if it was against a more popular team. Admit it.

I see nobody argues against me saying that the twins could easily have been made the arrogant villains of the season.

Vanessa
28-11-2012, 08:46 AM
Hello! Can i watch this show on line? It sounds so good! :wavey:

Marc
28-11-2012, 09:09 AM
Yes Vanessa, we're a fair few seasons in now though so you'll have to catch up if you want to watch it all :laugh:

Macie Lightfoot
28-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Nothing wrong with Abbie at all. Anyway all the teams have worked together, the Chippendales tried to hale a taxi at the end of a recent episode for another team, that was really ridiculous and ludicrous.

But the Chippendales giving in to the twins was like Art and JJ trying to put pressure on the other teams last season to u-turn Brendon and Rachel. It's just that last season teams were stronger and could actually do what they wanted rather than just be pressurised by other teams.

The truth is most people wouldn't like this tactic of being able to wrongly u-turn a team that can't be u-turned if it was against a more popular team. Admit it.

I see nobody argues against me saying that the twins could easily have been made the arrogant villains of the season.

Obviously teams have worked together, that's nothing new. But there's a difference between "hey let's work together to avoid being last" and "I know we're in last, but let's work together anyways." Especially when you're the one acting like U-Turns ruin the integrity and spirit of the race.

The truth is that you don't like the tactic because it was used against a team you like. I don't see what the big deal is since A) it's not like any team in this subpar cast is that stellar B) this was by far the best episode of the season and C) it's smart racing by Twins/Chippendales/Texas.

Nobody's arguing your idea of the twins being arrogant villains because nobody agrees with you and it's irrelevant to the whole matter of things. It's not like Abbie and Ryan have had a bad edit by any means (they were actually quite likable up until this episode) and it's not like the twins have had a good edit by any means. That hasn't been the case at all.

starry
29-11-2012, 11:31 AM
I don't like the tactic anyway, so I don't know why you even assume you know my mind, that's creepy. And I know it's a subpar cast I said that from the first episode, I guess you don't get me there either. It would just be nice to have some people who are at least half interesting left in the show, last season was plainly way better. lol at you saying Abbie and Ryan have been made likeable up to this episode, and it's obvious the twins have been given far more background and suggested as being more fun even though they are obviously arrogant and have many unlikeable traits (MANY do agree with me). It's obvious you didn't read my post on the supposed alliance between the farmers and Abbie/Ryan, because it was actually to the advantage of Abbie/Ryan in most of it, as I already intimated in a previous post. It's the farmers who are always at the back of the pack and who need company.

DrunkerThanMoses
29-11-2012, 11:32 AM
On episode 7

Cant believe the twins and Lexi stealing the rockers money :o

Macie Lightfoot
30-11-2012, 01:46 AM
I don't like the tactic anyway, so I don't know why you even assume you know my mind, that's creepy. And I know it's a subpar cast I said that from the first episode, I guess you don't get me there either. It would just be nice to have some people who are at least half interesting left in the show, last season was plainly way better. lol at you saying Abbie and Ryan have been made likeable up to this episode, and it's obvious the twins have been given far more background and suggested as being more fun even though they are obviously arrogant and have many unlikeable traits (MANY do agree with me). It's obvious you didn't read my post on the supposed alliance between the farmers and Abbie/Ryan, because it was actually to the advantage of Abbie/Ryan in most of it, as I already intimated in a previous post. It's the farmers who are always at the back of the pack and who need company.

If many people agree with you that the twins are arrogant and unlikable then how the **** can you complain about how they're getting such a better edit. If MANY do agree with you then clearly their edit isn't as good as you say. Abbie and Ryan haven't had a bad edit by any means. The twins are shown as annoying and have been shown stealing money. But yes, continue to victimize Abbie and Ryan and talk about how they were screwed in the race and screwed in the edit and screwed in every way possible :rolleyes:

And it wasn't to their advantage at all. It's never to a strong team's advantage to (while knowingly being in last) align and slow down to work with an extremely weak team. Never. It's sheer idiocy and is why Abbie and Ryan were eliminated.

DrunkerThanMoses
30-11-2012, 06:39 AM
What have Abby and Ryan done that is so bad? They was okay to me.

BBfanUSA
30-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Hello! Can i watch this show on line? It sounds so good! :wavey:

It's has to be online but don't be surprised if the UK gets it's own version. In the last few years, a bunch of countries have gotten their own version of the show recently (Most recent is France, which is the only country other than the Latin America Region version to have a leg in the US.) The US version has been running (No pun intended) for about 10 years.

DrunkerThanMoses
02-12-2012, 09:14 PM
Dear Lord

JqPsqokPPxY&feature=plcp

BBfanUSA
03-12-2012, 02:41 AM
Canada's getting their own Amazing Race. Production Company is the same as BBCanada's.

DrunkerThanMoses
03-12-2012, 12:08 PM
So hard to call the winner of this one

Based on edits I think it will be either the gay farmers of the two James; Farmers have the under dog edit which might turn out to be a surprise win, while the two James keep mentioning how much this will change their life's if they win.

Based on the end trailer for the final episode

Basically we see Lexi doing the final roadblock where they have to I guess match the hello and goodbye to each country (If you notice all season they have shown the person at the pit stop saying hello and goodbye); so we Know Trey and Lexi are in the final 3

Also I saw a clip of the two James running down a path (Cant remember if they had bags); this might be possibly them running to the finish line?

Bluerang1
03-12-2012, 03:24 PM
If NaNa don't make F3 because of the Beakmans... urgh. It kinda feels like karma for the U-Turn though haha.

But yeah the Jaymes are winning. They're the only ones with a sob story. I'd want NaNa to win but as that's unlikely, go Trexi!

rk3388
04-12-2012, 02:26 AM
the farmers :idc: one of the most pointless undeserving teams ever imho.
I think they've been non factors the whole race and extremely bad competitors so i would be peed off if they got to the final 3 instead of natalie/nadiya

Marc
05-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Yay Natalie and Nadiya! :worship:

Marc
05-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Also.. "I don't know... they're super prepared, they're gay"

Had me in stitches :laugh2:

DrunkerThanMoses
09-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Final tonight :D

Also apparently the female DJ who made the prank call to the nurse who killed herself was a contestant on the Amazing Race Australia

Bluerang1
10-12-2012, 01:01 AM
FFFFFUUUUUU

And they did so well!

Go Trey and Lexi now!

Bluerang1
10-12-2012, 01:58 AM
Talk about luck.

But since they beat NaNa I didn't mind them winning, even though I wanted NaNa to. But wow, they lucked out through the race it's unreal.

Lol that U-Turn messed everything up.

Macie Lightfoot
10-12-2012, 02:07 AM
Lmfao whatever, I can't even be that mad. This season was horrendous and just a joke all around.

DrunkerThanMoses
10-12-2012, 03:50 AM
What a crap ending

Bluerang1
11-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Natalie Anderson: Yes! Yes, the right team won "The Amazing Race." We figured, "You know what? If they beat us, fair and square, and took our space, they might as well win the whole damn thing."
Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-print/interview-natalie-nadiya-talk-the-amazing-race#F2CcR7Vthe0gq1Ui.99

My thoughts exactly.

Marc
11-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Meh lol

rk3388
11-12-2012, 08:04 PM
most undeserving team ever.

Marc
11-12-2012, 08:46 PM
they didn't even expect to win... yeah that's cute but come on..

Marc
11-12-2012, 08:48 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/a1d5468b4f86f813f9fdfc6c6c44746a/tumblr_met26dt2P31qh86m9o1_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/e2efd68e212611059e330c1ac39c3748/tumblr_met26dt2P31qh86m9o2_250.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/0451a980d1ca179c8fa6879a9036bbe1/tumblr_met26dt2P31qh86m9o3_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f02b7a7e1b5d037145ef951b5f6b126c/tumblr_met26dt2P31qh86m9o4_250.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/bc27b61fb00f996084fc83c5c34ebcde/tumblr_met26dt2P31qh86m9o5_250.gif

Marc
12-12-2012, 08:56 AM
When Abbie/Ryan were celebrating like they won

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/2549/eyeroll.gif

DrunkerThanMoses
12-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Thats because they hated the other three teams because they could not get over the fact they joined forces to get them out.

Marc
12-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Would have been classier of them to support those who took them out

Macie Lightfoot
12-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Would have been classier if Ryan didn't constantly tweet about how the show is scripted cause he's still bitter he didn't race well.

starry
16-12-2012, 12:58 PM
It's never to a strong team's advantage to (while knowingly being in last) align and slow down to work with an extremely weak team. Never. It's sheer idiocy and is why Abbie and Ryan were eliminated.

But they were eliminated because of the u-turn?

I never liked Ryan much, but I don't think the twins were that better.

Based on the end trailer for the final episode

Basically we see Lexi doing the final roadblock where they have to I guess match the hello and goodbye to each country (If you notice all season they have shown the person at the pit stop saying hello and goodbye); so we Know Trey and Lexi are in the final 3

Also I saw a clip of the two James running down a path (Cant remember if they had bags); this might be possibly them running to the finish line?

It's really stupid how they spoil things with previews (mainly put in for casual viewers I think) in American shows. I always avoid watching them at the end of the show.

I would have preferred Trey and Lexi to win by the end, crap season though.

Marc
16-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Despite the second part being wrong :laugh:

DrunkerThanMoses
16-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Season 19 too watch next, then 20

then 14 to watch Jen and Kisha for first time :banana:

Calderyon
10-03-2015, 04:58 PM
Watched this a few days back.

Was surprised at the winners, but still quite pleased due to some kind of underdog thing and the overall smugness of the others. Was happy that the overly annoying "twinnies" were eliminated before the final. Also didnīt like the teachers (so very whiny) and the trucker couple (the husband was a ****). The two million dollar couple was draining too.

Liked the Rockers, Chipmunks and the Texans. Donīt remember the other female couple anymore.