PDA

View Full Version : Gahh wish i could hug Angie....

BBUKAUSFAN
21-09-2012, 11:59 AM
the poor girl, getting bitched about then yelled at by layla. when she is only ever been a friend for layla.

in the Diary Room asking to leave OMG!!!
and then it closed with her sleeping behind the sofa :( i just wanted to be there and give her a hug :(

Marc
21-09-2012, 01:29 PM
All Angie ever does is bitch herself, I have no sympathy.

lostalex
21-09-2012, 01:44 PM
I now wish that Angie had gone instead of Ray.

Marc
21-09-2012, 01:45 PM
lostalex [2]

Benjamin
21-09-2012, 03:17 PM
I love Angie. :love:

teeeny
21-09-2012, 03:28 PM
nah i think that was all just building up in Layla. Angie was being very immature the whole way through the argument and trying to control it trying to end it when she had her say. I'm glad so many of them have caught on to her now and are moving away from her

starry
21-09-2012, 06:02 PM
When Angie was in the pool Layla was provoking when it wasn't needed. That's certainly what the editing suggested.

All this was coming, I was just waiting for Angie to crack again (like the first week) and say she wanted to leave. Though she is obviously the most insecure in there and has issues with herself within the Big Brother environment I do feel others who are more boring should leave first. She has added useful drama. Angie is probably going pretty soon though I wouldn't mind if she clung on a bit more. Those who it was so easy for her to control for so long (Layla, Zoe) don't really have that much respect from me. The real 'snake' in the house for me is Stacey, she is pretty sneaky.

Marc
21-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Angie seems very immature a lot of the time, I hope she's gone next week. I reckon she'll definitely be up for eviction.

BBUKAUSFAN
22-09-2012, 12:15 AM
Angie seems very immature a lot of the time, I hope she's gone next week. I reckon she'll definitely be up for eviction.

you have to remeber she is one of the younger housemates begin 21, layla is 24 and should know alot more and should have handle the situation alot better but she did keep following Angie and provoking her till the point where she broke down.

also as for evicion, i dont see it happening, the 2 who survive from Sunday + maybe ava will be up...

starry
22-09-2012, 07:41 AM
If they don't put her up then it's more for strategic reasons, keeping a bigger target who they don't think will be that popular outside the house.

Manal
23-09-2012, 05:54 AM
I love her and feel so sorry for her, she is my favorite I hope she win