PDA

View Full Version : Layla and Zoe

Manal
23-09-2012, 07:40 AM
I used to like Layla, but not anymore she plays the innocent girl who just bitch because of Angie though she is the one who was bitching all the time about Estelle trying to be flirty with all the boys !!!

she and Zoy play the same game. Zoe who is best friend with the worst person in the game (ben) who is just an evil trying to ignite problems between people. she told Angie that is funny they move her stuff, but if Angie who made that it will be horrible person

I dont like them anymore :nono: they are fake and hypocrite.
Its just a lot to take in for Angie the whole two weeks, I really fell sorry for her.

starry
23-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Layla did seem provocative at the pool, and I haven't really liked her. The whole pretending or just being dumb thing never interests me. Never thought she was that good looking either, also don't like the accent.

Although I've found Angie annoying she definitely does help liven up the house and isn't just a follower.

Benjamin
23-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Yeah, Layla is starting to annoying me quite a bit and I'm still not sure how I feel about Zoe. However, I like Angie, she is at least bringing something to the show.