PDA

View Full Version : BBAUS is SHeet.

lostalex
30-09-2012, 11:00 PM
I think everyone agree's with me because there hasn't been a new post in this forum for 4 days.

It really is horrible. It really makes me Appreciate BBUSA and BBUK sooo much more.

I really couldn't give a flying squirrel about it anymore. (i still watch it when i'm bored though)

swinearefine
30-09-2012, 11:21 PM
I made it through a week before giving up. It's softcore tweeny bull****.

reece(:
30-09-2012, 11:25 PM
If my favs make it to the end I may consider properly watching.

Ramsay
30-09-2012, 11:26 PM
glad i never bothered to tune in

MTVN
30-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Think Marc and Ben are the only ones still watching

swinearefine
30-09-2012, 11:31 PM
It's such a shame. There was massive interest in the show in Australia and it had so much potential. BBAU has never been able to live up to its hype, though. The only good series were 1, 3, 5, and 8.

starry
01-10-2012, 11:50 AM
I've been watching the 7th series and quite enjoying it. I just wish it had been a vote to save then, both the British and Australian version waited too late to move to that. :( Both have now become far cheaper and streamlined.

_Seth
01-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Big Brother AU's problem is that they air it at family times so they have to sanitise the show. Before they would at least have an Adult's Only show (such a cool name :D) but Channel 9 have taken it to a new low (no pun) by even having it as a house rule that they can't swear. The silly music editing is not cool, but it's not as overpowering as BBUK.`

Matt
01-10-2012, 05:52 PM
In terms of entertainment it has obviously been heavily let down by Channel 9's family-friendly mantra, but I reckon the production has been pretty much spot on. I appreciate that it's stuck to the core Big Brother values (other than the live feed axe).

If it was BBUK, and therefore had uninhibited housemates and less restrictions on the content, I reckon it would be the perfect series.

Macie Lightfoot
01-10-2012, 10:14 PM
It's not even the family friendly aspect, the editing is just a mess. It just back and forth and nothing's in chronological order. You have no sense of when things actually happen and things get edited out that end up being important.

Andy Dufresne
02-10-2012, 10:07 AM
It is embarrassing. I hate how they keep pairing up all the obvious couples on the tasks as well.

It is so far removed from the original versions, it's not funny. I have no idea why they bothered bringing it back in this format. It won't last more than a couple of a seasons...

Conservatives and Bible Bashers killed it :-( (http://www.smh.com.au/news/tv--radio/get-this-stupid-program-off/2006/07/03/1151778850913.html)