PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Groves linked to IAC 2012

reece(:
10-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Former EastEnders actor Ricky Groves has reportedly been approached to join I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here.

The 44-year-old actor - best known for playing dopey Albert Square mechanic Garry Hobbs - is keen to compete on the ITV jungle reality show when it returns next month, reports The Sun.

Groves's character Garry was written out of EastEnders in 2009 after nine years.

The star has appeared on Celebrity Coach Trip with former castmate Alex Ferns (Trevor Morgan), and more recently participated in Celebrity MasterChef.

Other names rumoured for I'm a Celebrity include Coronation Street's Helen Flanagan, darts legend Eric Bristow and Birds of a Feather actress Linda Robson.

Producers of the show are also hoping to sign a number of Olympic athletes, including cyclist Bradley Wiggins, gymnast Beth Tweddle and swimmer Rebecca Adlington.

The 12th series of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here kicks off from mid-November on ITV1.

:sleep::sleep:

Marcus.
10-10-2012, 01:49 PM
oh ok well he doing nougthing

Black Dagger
10-10-2012, 01:51 PM
I can't even be bothered with IAC anymore.

Lame celebrities, lame bushtucker trials (only so many times eating a crocodile dick is entertaining) just awful.

Kate!
10-10-2012, 01:54 PM
meh.

nice enough fella, but surely they can get more high profile celebs??

Alf
14-10-2012, 09:05 AM
helen flanagan going in, lovely jubbly
bouncy, bouncy
i hope she packs plenty of bikinis