PDA

View Full Version : Michael/Ben/Stacey think they are so superior

starry
14-10-2012, 03:01 PM
And Zoe just latches onto them while she can lol, but they'll ditch her and the other hanger-on Layla eventually. The sheer hypocrisy of people like Ben and Michael as well when they say that others act up for the cameras yet they do it quite frequently themselves.

Supposedly the producers are getting 6 up for nomination next week, hopefully that can break apart this group of 5 so they no longer dominate the show. Josh leaving has already weakened them as Ben realises.

Flamingjoe
14-10-2012, 03:34 PM
It's because they are. :hmph:

Manal
15-10-2012, 05:41 AM
I cant stand these four especially Ben !!

BBUKAUSFAN
15-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Sorry i disagree with you 100% They are by far better housemates then the meepers!!

also clearly one of the 3 from last week will go, my money is on Sam cause he is a bore.

starry
15-10-2012, 11:35 AM
That group gets all the airtime as well, except for the Angie sections, and it's just too much. It's a great way to manipulate an audience, give the HMs who the producers like much more airtime. The only decent HM among their group is really Ben, the others are so weak they just mope around him all the time.

BBUKAUSFAN
15-10-2012, 10:52 PM
That group gets all the airtime as well, except for the Angie sections, and it's just too much. It's a great way to manipulate an audience, give the HMs who the producers like much more airtime. The only decent HM among their group is really Ben, the others are so weak they just mope around him all the time.

:conf: at the start they had lesser airtime and it was focused more on estelle and bradley you barely seen the odd glimps of stacy and micheal... so yes they may get more air time now because they are infact the only intresting housemates in there doing stuff.

unless you wish to watch estelle fake crying all the time, sam lifting weights and kissing layla ???

starry
08-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Stacey and Josh are such idiots

https://twitter.com/Joshy_Moore/status/266341896148885504/photo/1

It helps to show up their whole group more anyway, all the better for Estelle.