PDA

View Full Version : 8th eviction result

starry
21-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Ben and Michael saying how wrong it is for people to feel superior to others, while they themselves frequently say they feel superior to others. Real hypocrisy, I guess it fools some of the audience though.

Sam or Zoe really should have gone. Sam brings the boring showmance, Zoe is just a sheep to the bitching group. I wonder if Zoe got saved by tactical voting, people trying to get rid of Angie or Sam or even someone else. The producers also gave her a task (remote control) right at the end, though I guess she may have been safe by then.

Still hate the audience influence (shouting at the evictee) on the nominations superpower, it should always have been done in the DR for each of those nominated before the eviction so taking away any outside influence.

reece(:
21-10-2012, 02:24 PM
Angie :bawling:

Flamingjoe
21-10-2012, 07:05 PM
:bawling:

So glad I stopped watching a while ago, sounds like it's gotten awful.

Benjamin
21-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Urgh, **** result. Sam or Zoe should have gone. Backing Estelle and Benjamin all the way now.

MeMyselfAndI
21-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Just 0.8% difference between her & Sam

reece(:
21-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Bloody Zoe is getting on my wick now.

Benjamin
21-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Same, she needs to go next, followed by Sam.

BBUKAUSFAN
21-10-2012, 09:57 PM
disappointed with the result. if it has been normal nominations and ben wasn't up im sure angie would have been saved.

and it would have been sam leaving the house

_Seth
21-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Seriously, who the hell would vote for that bitch Zoe? Not that I care for Sam (most HMs in there are dull as), but to repeatedly nominate him for being new and doing the dishes and trying to pass it off as strategic is infuriating.

I'm also stunned that they're doing the Ignore the Obvious task again.

starry
21-10-2012, 10:15 PM
I know. As with the British version they really need some new creative ideas, as well as a bigger budget.

It's sad now as well that after the interview I don't think we really get to hear anymore of the evictee. They used to appear on Friday Night Live, Nominations and a late night program.

_Seth
21-10-2012, 11:09 PM
I know. As with the British version they really need some new creative ideas, as well as a bigger budget.

It's sad now as well that after the interview I don't think we really get to hear anymore of the evictee. They used to appear on Friday Night Live, Nominations and a late night program.

Them having the family go into the house and an ItO task again certainly destroys the whole "less contact with the outside world than ever before". I knew they'd go back on that. :rolleyes: At least they've stopped telling the housemates who got the highest votes to save.