PDA

View Full Version : Tibb Members in the Jungle?

Kate!
22-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Which 12 Tibb Members (you can change to however many you like though) would you send into the Jungle if you had the power, and what sort of challenges would you subject them to :devil: ?

Get thinking....

Mystic Mock
22-10-2012, 06:53 PM
1. MeMyselfAndI - He would go nuts not being able to listen to Leona Lewis for a few weeks, plus him and Brother Leon's arguments would steal the series imo.

2. Brother Leon - I would have him and MeMyselfAndI have to share a part of the Jungle together so they keep on arguing with each other on who's better out of Leona Lewis or Jay Z.

3. Novo - Novo being seperated from watching Rangers Football Club would be enough to drive him insane, especially when he hasn't got his true love (*Kate*) with him.

4. Locke - He would miss seeing Suarez doing his dives and tricks for Liverpool Football Club, and also I would give him the challenge of having to eat Cat Food for £6million.

5. Mollie - The pretty girl and quirky girl of the competition, time to get her dirty and go so insane that she argues on everyone and starts to talking to herself in the bushes.

6. Enid - Just like Mollie.

7. Pyramid - I would have her there again to start up arguments, and I would have her have to have Snakes around her neck, and have to look at Wayne Rooney pictures for 5 hours.

8. CharlieO - The bitch of the competition, turning everyone against each other, and I would also have footage of Brother Leon kissing Lana Del Rey to start up even more arguments.

9. Ukturtle - The calm contestant that loves Turtles, but a challenge I would give him is that he has to eat Turtles or he gets electrically shocked.

10. Joeysteele - The one that would debate with anyone over anything and would be entertaining to watch for that reason alone, the task I would give him is that he had to stay in a room full of Cheryl Cole pictures.

11. Vanessa - She would be there to touch all the guys up, and the task I would give her is she has to drink Spider Milkshake for £19 million.

12. Legend Killer - His name says it all really, and the thing I would give him is he has to kiss Cheryl Cole on the lips or starve for a week.

Newcomer status goes to: Kazanne, Angus, Niamh, Livia, Ammi, Munchkins, Reece(:, Redway.

Sorry if i've missed anyone off the list.

And yes im a sick bastard lol.